Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: Weekly Discussion; Week of Oct. 15th
Topic Started: Oct 16 2007, 01:03 PM (346 Views)
King
Member Avatar

I'm a day behind, but LMAO. Words cannot describe how much I love Trevor St. John! LOL! "Hey, Ron, buddy! Long time no see! I'm here to pick up my son." Haha.

I like this Langston girl, but her bf is a horrible actor! Haha. Wow.

This Jordan storyline just got a lot more interesting.

Is the show putting Nora and Clint together?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I freaking love OLTL!

Even the teen storyline is amazing.

Everything is just so great.

King
Member Avatar

The teen storyline is just OK for me, but as far as teen storylines go, it's good. Haha.

Does anyone think Jordan is connected to Asa like a foster son or something?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Who in the hell is Jordan, King? :lol:

Are you talking about Jarod?

King
Member Avatar

Yes, him! Haha. My bad!

Jordan, Jarod, same diff! :lol:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

DrewHamilton
Oct 16 2007, 01:08 PM
I freaking love OLTL!

Even the teen storyline is amazing.

Everything is just so great.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I just wish OLTL didn't air the same time as DOOL in my market because I'm not always able to catch the show when it repeats on SoapNet.

And I agree that the teen storyline is pretty good, but I suppose it's helped a great deal for me by having Dorian involved as I just love her.

Not crazy about the George-Antonio crap whatever that has been about, but the teens, the Lindsay stuff and the baby story are all solid.

Jonatha

King
Oct 16 2007, 04:14 PM
Yes, him! Haha. My bad!

Jordan, Jarod, same diff! :lol:

<------------- Check out my avi, it's Jared Banks, aka, John Brotherton. :)

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Jonny you changed your avi to John Black. LOL

I am so in love with OLTL these days. It is really doing well. I am so glad to see it this way again. It was so good to see Vicki in Friday.

King
Member Avatar

OLTL is good. I have to agree with IMA on this Layla/Weird Guy/George/Thalia/Antonio/Christian/Sarah crap though.

Loving the teens except for Marco.

Robin Strasser is f-ing awesome. She's one of the ultimate divas of daytime ever.

Jonatha

SteveFrame
Oct 20 2007, 11:07 AM
Jonny you changed your avi to John Black. LOL

I am so in love with OLTL these days. It is really doing well. I am so glad to see it this way again. It was so good to see Vicki in Friday.

Speaking of avi's, Steve, your new Bry avi is looking good. :P

And yes I did change my avi from Drake to John Brotherton. I'm a big fan of Jared and have no doubt he's going to shake up Llanview in a big way. And I'm so psyched you and others are loving OLTL. Great to see Viki (my childhood heroine, Erika Slezak) back on screen. I'm just so looking forward to OLTL and what happens next!

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I just started watching OLTL earlier this year and now it is my 2nd favorite show next to Dool. I love TSJ as Todd and the dynamic between he and Blair. I recently started watching old youtube clips, and I can't believe I never thought about this show before. Viki as waitress is very intriguing also.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply