Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: IWBASS Winner Chosen!
Topic Started: Oct 16 2007, 10:56 PM (1,375 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Ashlee Holland Comes To Salem!

Posted Image

Ashlee Holland has been named the winner of "I Wanna Be a Soap Star 4" during the live finale! Details are not yet known as to the character she will be playing, but, as this season's winner, Holland is guaranteed a 13 week contract on "DAYS."

Her previous credits include background roles in numerous films such as Moving Day, Honey, Hot Chick, and Torque.

She begins taping this Friday, October 19th!

Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Cool.

I wonder where she will fit into everything.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

i like her look...Please just don't be a love interest for Jett..He doesn't need anymore airtime..

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

She starts taping this Friday.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Angie79
Oct 16 2007, 10:59 PM
She starts taping this Friday.

I heard Cam say that, and it kind of surprised me......

King
Member Avatar

I like her, but I really think they should have chosen Jimena. I mean, she had them all in tears. She's a Columbian Soap Actress! What more do you have to do to get picked?!

King
Member Avatar

Yeah. I edited that info in.

People on the Soapnet boards seem to think she'll play a relative of Abe and Lexie. Jett's sister maybe?

If she's a love interest for Jett, this will not be good.

Mason
Member Avatar

I don't care as long as she's not involved with Jett. They can just throw her in with the sorority set.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Good for Ashley. In a way, I'm happy. She seems so genuine and Jimena came off a little bitchy at times.

I was happy for her. She has a villainess quality about her but we'll see. It will help add to diversity. Did anyone catch LeAnn Hunley chatting up Hogan at the end? That was interesting.

I have a feeling she may end up being a love interest of Jett's because I can't see them tying her to anyone in case the fans don't like her. I don't know. We'll see. I do like her so I am ok with her coming on.

King
Member Avatar

Does anyone know her last name? LOL.

I can't find it anywhere.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Mason AKA Hogan
Oct 16 2007, 11:03 PM
I don't care as long as she's not involved with Jett. They can just throw her in with the sorority set.

I don't think she will be with them. She is older than they are.

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 16 2007, 11:04 PM
Mason AKA Hogan
Oct 16 2007, 11:03 PM

I don't think she will be with them. She is older than they are.

Ah, I see. I didn't watch IWBASS, and I can't tell what she looks like on the screen from the pic that's posted.

King
Member Avatar

Updated: With her last name! LOL!

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

King
Oct 16 2007, 11:01 PM
Yeah. I edited that info in.

People on the Soapnet boards seem to think she'll play a relative of Abe and Lexie. Jett's sister maybe?

If she's a love interest for Jett, this will not be good.

Lexie has a long forgetton sister/cousin...Grace....maybe it's her?

Hopefully it isnt a relative of Abe; that would kill any potential hook-up with Jett.

Mason
Member Avatar

Abe still has a sister, Karen. Frankly, I'd rather her be related to Jett, rather than romantically tied to him.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Maybe she will mix it up with Lucas?....Bryan was practically begging for a new love interest in his SOW interviews, lol

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

King
Oct 16 2007, 11:00 PM
I like her, but I really think they should have chosen Jimena. I mean, she had them all in tears. She's a Columbian Soap Actress! What more do you have to do to get picked?!

I didn't like Jimena. Something about her bothered me. How old is Jimena? She said something about 27, but she is so rough looking.

King
Member Avatar

Added some new pics!

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

I don't think there is a need to make her related to anyone. Can't we just bring in a character. Let's see some of these companies in Salem up and running again and let her be an employee there. Especially if she isn't going to be in Salem long.

I was surprised that Jimena didn't win. The judges were all about her. They never revealed the actual voting so who knows what happened.
I don't care either way. It's just another person to add to this already full crowd.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Nixsoaps
Oct 16 2007, 11:19 PM
I don't think there is a need to make her related to anyone. Can't we just bring in a character. Let's see some of these companies in Salem up and running again and let her be an employee there. Especially if she isn't going to be in Salem long.

I was surprised that Jimena didn't win. The judges were all about her. They never revealed the actual voting so who knows what happened.
I don't care either way. It's just another person to add to this already full crowd.

I agree....but didn't they say at the start the character would be related to a family in Salem?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply