Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: IWBASS Winner Chosen!
Topic Started: Oct 16 2007, 10:56 PM (1,416 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

PhoenixRising05
Oct 17 2007, 01:49 AM
Your right, IMA. He did follow the notes that pertained to him. He was told to be real and to not force it. Well, he chose to play it stoic and with some anger, that is if I remember correctly, and it came off one note and the judges reacted accordingly. I guess saying he didn't bring it was the wrong choice of words. It's probably better to say his approach was all wrong but the others' approaches weren't great either. Jimena was the only one who affected me really. Travis had been wildly inconsistent before that. The first week he was good, second week bad, third week good, and then this.

Thinking about this now and seeing it in recaps tonight, it reminded me of what we are watching play out on Days right now :(

Yeah. I thought about that saying goodbye to your dad scene when they aired clips from their performances during the show. Of course I was annoyed because I still haven't seen today's DOOL in full and won't until tomorrow thanks to the stupid finale screwing up the schedule.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I was definitely sad to see Jimena lose, but Ashlee, IMO, couldn't have been a better choice if it wasn't Jimena.

I'm excited to see who she will play.

King
Member Avatar

Bruno will probably push Jimena on GH. She has that GH look, and she'd fit in well there with the writing I think. She's so exotic.

King
Member Avatar

Oh, and Bruno is already representing, from this season Joyce, Justin, and Monica. Now, Ashlee. and I am sure Jimena is next.

So, I think we'll see those other four on daytime in some capacity. I can see Justin on OLTL or AMC.

DramaKing
Member Avatar

by far the best woman won.

I couldnt be happier with the winner. She has the look and the acting skills. the other one... just was annoying. so im glad she didnt win. she was a great actress and her look was diff, but she just.. wasnt great.

As for her storyline... id love to see her come in and hook up with ej or lucas.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Kenny thanks so much for posting the clip. I had never watched the show and it was super to see Bruno and Hogan as people rather than still photos. Karina and her male dance instructor did really well acting, too. It was simply a very interesting clip.

I would have chosen Ashlee from this clip, too. I love the little squeak in her voice and I thought she was more into the part than the others. Unfortunately, she does look like she could be interacting with Jett, poor girl. I, too, was hoping that she would be someone to twist EJ around her little finger for a change.

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Oct 17 2007, 12:27 AM
I'm confused now. Does Ashlee start taping this Friday, or does she start airing this Friday?

She starts taping on Friday. So I figure we will be seeing her soon.

aMLCproduction
Member Avatar
Prince

dont like her. I perfer Jimena. But She would look good with Jett

King
Member Avatar

I loved Travis. LOL. He would made an awesome Brady Black!

Posted Image

aMLCproduction
Member Avatar
Prince

naw he was too cocky but the blond haired guy forget his name real tall, tattos would have made a GREAT Fox recast on Passions i'm considering him for a role on STEAM

Deleted User
Deleted User

King
Oct 17 2007, 11:11 AM
I loved Travis. LOL. He would made an awesome Brady Black!

Posted Image

I also loved Travis, but he fucked up his death scene. Travis is joining ATWT per SOD.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

So glad Ashlee won. She was my fave from the begining. I think she has the DAYS look and I hope she'll be a relative of Lexie & Celeste or Abe & Jett. She could be a love interest for EJ, Lucas or Jett. I hated Jimena at first, but she won me over and glad she was in the Final 2. I think she'll show up on soaps, maybe ONE LIFE, GH or PASSIONS.
Quote Post Goto Top

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

Why can't Ashlee be a love interest for EJ??? I think that would be great and get him off Sami!! Ilike EJ, just not for Sami. I am a LUMI fan all the way.

I like Ashlee and Jimena, both, and had a hard time picking the winner.
Maybe they will add Jimena later? haha just a thought.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

suzipawhuska
Oct 17 2007, 11:09 PM
Why can't Ashlee be a love interest for EJ??? I think that would be great and get him off Sami!! Ilike EJ, just not for Sami. I am a LUMI fan all the way.

I agree! It doesn't even have to be EJ. Why can't she be with anyone besides Jett Carver? I'm so sick of the soaps pairing up black characters. In this day in age, there is no reason that the number of interracial couples is as low as they are on soaps. That's ridiculous!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply