Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Wed Oct 17 (US) - Tues Oct 16 (Can) - GOLD!; Hall knocks it OUT of the park!!
Topic Started: Oct 17 2007, 02:36 AM (2,613 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

SPOILER WARNING FOR US VIEWERS!

Man I was gonna wait till tomorrow to post my comments, but I just couldn't wait.

If you thought Tuesday's episode was sad....Wednesday's will leave you in even worse shape.

This is of course the episode where John finally lets go and Marlena (and everyone) says goodbye to him.

Deidre Hall was AMAZING, especially in her final scene with John...it was so good because the emotion was SOOOOOOO real...SO heartfelt.

This is the sh*t emmy's were made for!!

I have felt drained all day because of the 2hrs i spent watching DAYS today.

If ever there was en episode for DAYS to not just be nominated for, but WIN the Drama Series emmy...this is it!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sungrey

Thanks for the advance warning, Mitch. Man, I'm conflicted... on one hand, Days may be making its biggest mistake in years. On the other, look at the potential story to come out of it.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Mitchapalooza
Oct 17 2007, 03:36 AM
SPOILER WARNING FOR US VIEWERS!

Man I was gonna wait till tomorrow to post my comments, but I just couldn't wait.

If you thought Tuesday's episode was sad....Wednesday's will leave you in even worse shape.

This is of course the episode where John finally lets go and Marlena (and everyone) says goodbye to him.

Deidre Hall was AMAZING, especially in her final scene with John...it was so good because the emotion was SOOOOOOO real...SO heartfelt.

This is the sh*t emmy's were made for!!

I have felt drained all day because of the 2hrs i spent watching DAYS today.

If ever there was en episode for DAYS to not just be nominated for, but WIN the Drama Series emmy...this is it!

You said it!

It was absolutely amazing. Words failed me at the hospital scenes.

Enjoy watching, everyone!

KMan101
Member Avatar

wow, i just read Thursday's prevuze. You'll never even GUESS who arranges the funeral -- Vivian! (and yes Eric and Brady and Carrie are mentioned and Victor shows up at the funeral).

Kenny
Member Avatar

KMan101
Oct 17 2007, 08:39 AM
wow, i just read Thursday's prevuze. You'll never even GUESS who arranges the funeral -- Vivian! (and yes Eric and Brady and Carrie are mentioned and Victor shows up at the funeral).

OMG. No shit?

We're actually going to hear Vivian... acknowledged? Amazing! I actually gasped for breath when I read that it was Vivian!

I was wondering who set up the funeral.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ponz
Member Avatar

KMan101
Oct 17 2007, 07:39 AM
wow, i just read Thursday's prevuze. You'll never even GUESS who arranges the funeral -- Vivian!

Just posted that on spoiled. :clap:

I would pay to see a Louise Sorel guest appearance. :(

Kenny
Member Avatar

Ponz
Oct 17 2007, 09:13 AM
KMan101
Oct 17 2007, 07:39 AM
wow, i just read Thursday's prevuze. You'll never even GUESS who arranges the funeral -- Vivian!

Just posted that on spoiled. :clap:

I would pay to see a Louise Sorel guest appearance. :(

It boggles the mind why she isn't back yet.

She's expressed interest in the past. She's said numerous times that she would love to return.

She's talented as hell. The character is entertaining as hell and has many connections in Salem. John... Kate and Victor... Stefano... hell, bring back Nicholas and Carly! Is Lawrence still alive? Michael Sabatino is a great actor, as well. Lawrence would be a very welcome NON-DIMERA villain. I'm sure Celeste misses her old friend Viv, too!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I would love for any of the Alamain's to return. I always wanted Carly and Hope to interact too.

If this feud story ends in Stefano's demise, I think Days should look into bringing someone like Lawrence back. Unfortunately, they may not have the budget to do it.

I am so glad everything and everyone that should be mentioned or there tomorrow is mentioned or there tomorrow.

King
Member Avatar

Thank goodness they mention Carrie and Brady! Eric - blah. Haha. I wouldn't expect Eric to come back. Both twins were always brats to John.

VIVIAN!!!!! :wub:

Hypnotoad

This episode was a grand slam, so amazing.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

King
Oct 17 2007, 12:16 PM
Thank goodness they mention Carrie and Brady! Eric - blah. Haha. I wouldn't expect Eric to come back. Both twins were always brats to John.

I really don't want to spoil anything, but I just watched that episode right now. Those names were mentioned once and it was nothing extraordinary. Vivian's name is brought up for a nice reason.

King
Member Avatar

I think someone spoiled it in the spoiler forum. LOL. But I don't mind. It still sounds great!

Hypnotoad

Jinxed Soul
Oct 17 2007, 11:36 AM
King
Oct 17 2007, 12:16 PM

I really don't want to spoil anything, but I just watched that episode right now. Those names were mentioned once and it was nothing extraordinary. Vivian's name is brought up for a nice reason.

Not expecting much but a mention is still better then nothing.

There comes a point when a character is not a priority for a show and they can't dwell on them. Case in point: Kimberly during the whole Brady's say good-bye scene. Not one mention. But it is ok because we got amazing things out of that scene. What wasn't ok was that no one mentioned Brady or Carrie in those scenes.

I'm glad that they've remembered to bring up John and Roman's kids. And Vivian! John is arguably the most important male character on DAYS' history. Possibly second to Mickey or Bill Horton. He's touched so many lives and been the father or possible father of so many of Salem's 4th and 5th generation. In all, it would be great if Greta was also mentioned and characters were brought back for his funeral. Characters (not on the show) that I'd expect if this were a real life funeral would include:

Vivian, Carrie, Eric, Brady, Greta, Lawrence, Carly, Frankie, Kimberly (and her children), Shane, Rex and Cassie, Susan & Edmond, Mrs. Faversham, Diane, Justin Kiriakis, Victor (supposedly going), Mickey, Laura, Jennifer & Jack, and possibly appearances from angel versions of Gabe and Isabella (although I wouldn't want to ruin it for J/M fans).

King
Member Avatar

OMG. Lauren Koslow. :wub: She always gets me emotional.

King
Member Avatar

I just find it odd that Roman would walk into the room when Bo asks Stefano whom he hired to mow John down. Why would he be going to Stefano's room, anyway?

Joseph Mascolo is amazing lately: "I hear your daughter, Chelsea, is a real hell on wheels!" LOL!

King
Member Avatar

I can't believe how much Trevor Donovan has grown on me. I'll miss him.

I wish it was Jett who was leaving! Maybe he is this rapist, and it's his exist storyline.

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

It is fabulous to see Maggie. I am happy with Trevor's performance.

Morgan busting Stephanie was hilarious.
Oh, Jett and Billie live. Who would have though.
Only 3 minutes into the show and I was in tears. During the talk between Bo and John I lost it. Don't know how I will make it through the rest of the episode.

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

King
Oct 17 2007, 12:49 PM
OMG. Lauren Koslow. :wub: She always gets me emotional.

Me too. She just came in. I flove her.
Oh, he told Katie girl she didn't let him down. :(

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

Too funny that Jeremy taught the boys "Smile, Chicks love it." :lol:

Isn't it just like Days to do family bonding as some leaves. Bye Bye Jeremy.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Such an amazing episode. I am in awe that I could enjoy DAYS this much.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply