Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Wed Oct 17 (US) - Tues Oct 16 (Can) - GOLD!; Hall knocks it OUT of the park!!
Topic Started: Oct 17 2007, 02:36 AM (2,731 Views)
jcar03
Member Avatar

No, I have Comcast or as I call it ComCraptic. It has been acting up a lot lately. It was of course is pretty much fine during GH, which is kinda boring today.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Ellie
Oct 17 2007, 04:03 PM

Everyone in that hospital room hit it out of the park.

ITA!

I have no idea who stole the show today.

Stephen, Mary Beth, Alison, Bryan, Kristian, Peter, Drake, Dee, Martha, Joe, Lauren...everyone played their parts to absolute perfection.

The DR Top 20 for DAYS' actor and actress will be so tough this week.

jcar03
Member Avatar

I think a lot of them were really crying due to Deidre's performance. Mary Beth was a mess but I loved it. Sami's tears weren't even that bad.

King
Member Avatar

Ohh, that's weird because mine messed up yesterday's really bad! I had re-record it this morning on Soapnet!

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

ADVANCE WARNING:
Tomorrow (Thursday)'s epi looks even BETTER!

Go to:
http://www.deidre-tammy.com/dayahead/dayaheadpictures.htm
...to see Thursday's epi pics.

jcar03
Member Avatar

Damn it. I'm crying after seeing those pictures. VICTOR is there. I love the flashback moments within the episode.

Ellie

Dusty
Oct 17 2007, 05:58 PM
ADVANCE WARNING:
Tomorrow (Thursday)'s epi looks even BETTER!

Go to:
http://www.deidre-tammy.com/dayahead/dayaheadpictures.htm
...to see Thursday's epi pics.

And check this out... I got chills from the scream.
www.prevuzepreviews.blogspot.com

King
Member Avatar

OMFG to both of those links!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I know I am beginning to sound repetative but TOMORROW'S US episode IS THE BEST FUCKING EPISODE OF DAYS I HAVE WITNESSED IN A LONG LONG TIME!!

This episode BLOWS today's AGAIN out of the water. Its SO damn good, its perhaps DAYS stronger possible emmy submission.

I just have no words.

Diedre, Martha and Alison were ALL outstanding and we had a tour-de-force performance from Peggy McCay, James Reynolds, Leann Hunley and ESPECIALLY Kristian Alfonso who was very emmy-worthy in her goodbye to John as Hope LOST IT!

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Dammitt, Mitch!! Why don't you have clip-making capabilities? :angry:

:lol: ............ :P

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

:lol: Mitch and King,,,you guys aren't kidding. The clips that I've seen have simply put me in awe. OMFG about how the show opens up. I never imagined that they would do that.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

MichaelGL
Oct 17 2007, 06:22 PM
:lol: Mitch and King,,,you guys aren't kidding. The clips that I've seen have simply put me in awe. OMFG about how the show opens up. I never imagined that they would do that.

It is absolute brilliance!

The best part is how it leads to Marlena on the pier (she didn't go home, she stayed at the pier all night because she feels close to John there).

Oh man I am tearing up, it was so sad!

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

First off Dusty thanks for those links and Mitch if tomorrow's episode is better than today's than I don't know what else to say except damn. DAYS has been on fire the entire month of October, no wonder the cast has raved about Ed Scott, someone I think is making the vast improvements to DAYS.

About today's eppy...

WOW! Where do I start as everyone had superb performances, even ali Sweeney who is usually a terrible weeper.

That last scene was perfection, pure soap perfection. The acting, writing, direction, lighting were all top notch. I had to rewatch it 5 or 6 times. Dee and especially Drake broke my heart something I didn't think was going to happen. I wish the ending would have been different(as others have said), but other than that I loved the eppy from beginning to end even the Jeremy/Nick scenes.

I must admit I almost lost it when Bo was talking to John and after he left his room to show his grief in private. Peter Reckell is very underrated if you ask me. The entire cast was great though, but so far Martha and Peter have been the best. I did shed one small tear because of Bryan Datillo! He made Lucas look so hurt before signing his name on the anullment papers. I was saying to myself now that is the BD I know that can act. He has been sub par until very recently. I guess Ed Scott has something to do with BD different acting choices. I have always felt BD plays the softer, quieter pain better than almost anyone.

I adore Suzanne Rogers so when I saw her on screen I got all giddy, although I wish she would have left from a phone call learning about John's accident. I am just glad Suzanne was on my screen again. :hail:

I just want to say it loud and proud, lol, but DAYS is the BEST soap right now and hope others are witnessing it firsthand. Tomorrow sounds to be even better, if that is possible.

I have one question for those who have watched DAYS for awhile, is this one of DAYS best overall weeks or maybe even one of DAYS overall best months in over a decade. I loved the SSK which had some awesome weeks, but IMO DAYS hasn't had this good of a week or month in EONS.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Mitchapalooza
Oct 17 2007, 06:30 PM
MichaelGL

The best part is how it leads to Marlena on the pier (she didn't go home, she stayed at the pier all night because she feels close to John there).

Mitch, you don't know how awesome it is to see you this excited about DAYS again. I know a little off topic, but how are ya Canucks doing so far in this very early part of the season? ;)

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kirk
Oct 17 2007, 06:34 PM
Mitchapalooza
Oct 17 2007, 06:30 PM
MichaelGL

Mitch, you don't know how awesome it is to see you this excited about DAYS again. I know a little off topic, but how are ya Canucks doing so far in this very early part of the season? ;)

Kirk,

Whatever brilliance today was, times that by 5 and you have tomorrow's U.S episode!

As a long time DAYS fan, the last 5 episodes (including tomorrow) is the best week of work I think DAYS has ever produced or at least since I have been watching the show.

As for my Canucks, they are 3-3, which is not BADDD but certainly not great either. Hopefully they are working out all their kinks right now.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Bo had me today. :( The talk about about choosing your family is where I was losing it.

Again I gotta say kudos to Martha playing Belle not wanting to believe her father is dying and trying to get him to hold on.

The final scenes of John's dying were very emotional. I can't recall a time that this show has been this good.

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 17 2007, 07:46 AM
KMan101
Oct 17 2007, 08:39 AM
wow, i just read Thursday's prevuze. You'll never even GUESS who arranges the funeral -- Vivian! (and yes Eric and Brady and Carrie are mentioned and Victor shows up at the funeral).

OMG. No shit?

We're actually going to hear Vivian... acknowledged? Amazing! I actually gasped for breath when I read that it was Vivian!

I was wondering who set up the funeral.

OMG, Kenny. I gasped when I read it, too. I flove Vivian. I'm so happy she will be acknowledged. If only Louise Sorel was making an appearance as Vivian at the funeral... I think I would faint from overexcitement. Posted Image LOL

King
Member Avatar

I totally agree, Michael, Kirk, Mitch, cubs, Gatsby, and basically everyone!

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 17 2007, 08:22 AM
Ponz
Oct 17 2007, 09:13 AM
KMan101
Oct 17 2007, 07:39 AM
wow, i just read Thursday's prevuze. You'll never even GUESS who arranges the funeral -- Vivian!

Just posted that on spoiled. :clap:

I would pay to see a Louise Sorel guest appearance. :(

It boggles the mind why she isn't back yet.

She's expressed interest in the past. She's said numerous times that she would love to return.

She's talented as hell. The character is entertaining as hell and has many connections in Salem. John... Kate and Victor... Stefano... hell, bring back Nicholas and Carly! Is Lawrence still alive? Michael Sabatino is a great actor, as well. Lawrence would be a very welcome NON-DIMERA villain. I'm sure Celeste misses her old friend Viv, too!

Great post. I would love it if Vivian and the Alamain clan returned to Salem. That would kick so much ass. :D

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

GatsbyGirl
Oct 17 2007, 06:52 PM
Kenny
Oct 17 2007, 07:46 AM
KMan101
Oct 17 2007, 08:39 AM
wow, i just read Thursday's prevuze. You'll never even GUESS who arranges the funeral -- Vivian! (and yes Eric and Brady and Carrie are mentioned and Victor shows up at the funeral).

OMG. No shit?

We're actually going to hear Vivian... acknowledged? Amazing! I actually gasped for breath when I read that it was Vivian!

I was wondering who set up the funeral.

OMG, Kenny. I gasped when I read it, too. I flove Vivian. I'm so happy she will be acknowledged. If only Louise Sorel was making an appearance as Vivian at the funeral... I think I would faint from overexcitement. Posted Image LOL

Make that TWO of us!

The one part about tomorrow's episode that makes it not flawless is the fact that DAYS did not get Christie Clarke, Louise Sorel and Kyle Lowder (though I guess that one would be touch since he is on B&B) back as Carrie/Vivian/Brady for this funeral.

Outside of those points, the episode was flawless!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply