Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GL: Josh and Cassie get one bad "Omen".; GL gets one bad seed.
Topic Started: Oct 17 2007, 06:25 AM (376 Views)
MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

From TV Guide
A Bad "Omen"?
by Michael Logan

This can't be good. GL has hired 8-year-old Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick, the scary little guy from last year's remake of "The Omen." He pops up October 24 as Will, the adopted son of Cassie (Nicole Forester). The character last seen in 2005 living with his birth father, Alonzo, in the principality of San Cristobel. Though Cassie thought this was best for Will, it turns out the kid has grown up totally withdrawn and, worse yet, has become best friends with Cassie's psychopathic ex-husband Edmund (David Andrew MacDonald), who also returns to the show this week. "Will comes to live with Cassie and it's evident there's something really wrong with the boy--especially when you cross him," says GL head writer Dave Kreizman. "He's not evil, he's not the devil's spawn, but he could be dangerous." That's enough for us--we're creeped out already!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Oh Lord, that child is CREEPY!

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

This storyline might be interesting...friends with Edmund eh? That is so reminiscent of the same Edmund who befriended Susan Lemay and Lizzie Spaulding years ago (while at the time he was holding Beth and Cassie captive!).

DramaKing
Member Avatar

^when that happenw as brittany Snow & Hayden P. in the roles?

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

JackPeyton
Oct 18 2007, 04:46 AM
^when that happenw as brittany Snow & Hayden P. in the roles?

Yep ;)

Jiggs
Member Avatar

I saw a bit of this storyline this past week and I think I might start watching GL again. I haven't watched it really since the 80s.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply