Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Sami Gives Birth! (SOD & SOW); Merged
Topic Started: Oct 17 2007, 01:11 PM (1,447 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Brief Summary - Short Article

Sami goes into labor at Marlena's apartment. Sami is in panic. She calls Lucas, who is at the Brady Pub arguing with with EJ. He rushes over. Sami is freaking out; she wants him there by her side. But it's bonding moment for Marlena and Sami, andit's nice timing because it gives MArlena something else to think about after the the death of Jon. It's a good, full circle, reaffirming life experience. Lucas shows up just in time to see the birth of his son. Sami is relieved to see Lucas. He helps her breathe and does those husbandly duties. She feels she doesn't have to do it alone. The birth of their daughter is more complicated, but Marlena is able to deliver her.

While Sami and Lucas are enjoying time with their newborns, EJ and Kate barge in. EJ looks at the twins and comments that they don't look alike. Could this mean the DNA test confirming Lucas is the father was wrong? "There's no reason for her to be concerned, even when he says that," notes Sweeney. "They're fraternal twins. They don't have to look alike. From her perspective, he 's just trying to hurt them. But if EJ did turn out to be one of the father of the twins, Sweeney says"Sami would be devastated to know she's connected to EJ for life in that way and in between her marriage to Lucas. That wouldn't just go away."

Second Chances
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Well at least she won't be pregnant anymore..I wonder who is going to be watching these kids..when Sami/Lucas fly off to get the divorce...Sami will have her hands full thats for sure..

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

While I love AS and Sami (I'm in the minority, I know), seeing her in tears and yelling during those birthing scenes are going to be a chore considering it's basically what we've seen her do since Dec. 2006.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I for one do not want to see one of the twins being EJ's for the simple fact that one, the show doesn't need more contrived bullshit like this and two, the same show that makes a mockery of death also makes a mockery of birth.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Never thought I'd say this, but I hope Sami falls into the curse of the new mothers on soaps. You know, the new mothers that give birth and then disappear into the background while they take care of their kid(s). :)

Alligato
Member Avatar

I am with you, Michael. I don't think we have seen a scene where Sami wasn't crying in a year. Maybe that is why I like Sami and EJ so much because I think that was the last time we saw the girl smile and act cute.

I am so glad that this birth should take one episode because I can't tell you how tired I am of Sami crying. And as much as I love the Sami/EJ/Lucas triangle at first, I am so tired of those three doing the same routine for the past year. Please, let's move on! Please!

Also, just to mention, I am the biggest AS fan and Sami fan. But there is only so much a fan can take. Please make this Sami go away. And take Lucas with her. And give EJ a new brain...and woman.

King
Member Avatar

I'm trying not to read spoilers/previews too in depth anymore, but I glanced/skimmed, looks good! Thanks, Ang!

Jonatha

MichaelGL
Oct 17 2007, 03:11 PM
While I love AS and Sami (I'm in the minority, I know), seeing her in tears and yelling during those birthing scenes are going to be a chore considering it's basically what we've seen her do since Dec. 2006.

I totally agree with you and don't forget the hyper, hyperventilating that she has become so good at. Kill me now, just kill me now, better yet, I'll tune out. :)

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sounds great.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I don't really care who the father is anymore. I just want those twins to pop out, and Sami to be on the downlow for a little while.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Jinxed Soul
Oct 17 2007, 09:04 PM
I don't really care who the father is anymore. I just want those twins to pop out, and Sami to be on the downlow for a little while.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Jonatha

Linking only, thanks.

Sami welcomes two bundles of joy -- who look like two different daddies -- this week on Days of Our Lives. This prompts a new DNA test to determine who's the daddy: Lucas, EJ, or one of each?

"Lucas knows there's a chance [he's not the father] and he's not happy," notes Bryan R Dattilo (Lucas). "The whole thing is hard to take."

Especially when Lucas gets the call that Sami is in labor. As he shares the news with Bo and Abe at the pub, EJ overhears and wants to rush to Sami's bedside, too. "Lucas wants to keep EJ there, so he asked Bo for his handcuffs and cuffs EJ to a booth," laughs Dattilo.

Lucas arrives at Marlena's house just as she is delivering baby number one [a boy] then, after a close call, baby number two arrives and it's a girl. "Lucas is right there with Sami," recounts Dattilo, noting that it will be a 'really nice moment' for Lumi fans.

Until EJ and Kate arrive, and EJ notes the twins don't look anything alike. It's almost as if they have two different fathers.... "Obviously, Lucas isn't happy. He'd like to get up and confront EJ, but he doesn't want to leave Sami's side," explains Dattilo. "So he just shoots him a look and a line or two."

Marlena steps in to put EJ in his place, punctuating with a smack to his face. Then, she advises Sami and Lucas to have a second DNA test to insure they will be free of EJ's hold on their kids forever. "Lucas agrees with Marlena," says Dattilo. "He wants the DNA test to prove that these kids aren't EJ's so EJ won't have an excuse to stay in Sami's life."

Sami agrees to take the test. The twins are taken to the hospital, and Lucas finally confronts EJ and threatens to kill him.

"There is a lot of anger and frustration on Lucas' part," concedes Dattilo. "Sami is Lucas's woman, plus Lucas is concerned about the twins. He doesn't want them raised by EJ and the DiMera's. Lucas wants to protect them; to take over the situation and handle everything." Which is the same thing EJ wants if he's the daddy, or both, or even one. But will he succeed?

"No way, Jose!" asserts Dattilo.

Ponz
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Oct 18 2007, 08:22 AM
Especially when Lucas gets the call that Sami is in labor.  As he shares the news with Bo and Abe at the pub, EJ overhears and wants to rush to Sami's bedside, too.  "Lucas wants to keep EJ there, so he asked Bo for his handcuffs and cuffs EJ to a booth," laughs Dattilo. 

LMAO! You rock, Bo! :D

Thanks for posting.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

So more EJ letting Lucas humiliate him and the Bradys beat him up? If they are going to make EJ bat shit crazy and evil do they have to make him this weak, too?

Because this just hurts. Stepford Sami is soooo not worth any of what EJ is putting himself through to try to win her heart. I get now that Hogan will never forsake his precious Lumi and they've made it clear the Santeen story was just a cruel suckerpunch for EJami fans and apparently they've settled on no hope of any redemption for EJ, but if that's the case can we at least have badass sweevil EJ back who wouldn't put up with any of this crap?

Kenny
Member Avatar

I'm sick to death of Sami right now, and I'm in complete Sami Brady overload.

For all I care, they could pretend she was never even pregnant in the first place and just ship her to the backburner.

I also hate how Hogan made me love EJ/Sami and now he's putting them together in such a contrived, unsatisfying way that's making me hate BOTH characters.

Lucas is a twirp with a major attitude issue that I can't stand. Sami's a whiner and I'm sick to death of her crying (Ali was never a good weeper). Then there's EJ, who's being turned into such a one-note character whose life means nothing unless he's right at Sami's side. The girl can't take a shit without him being right there to sniff it!

I'm ready to move on to the next story for all three characters.

PoisonIvy
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Oct 18 2007, 08:38 AM
So more EJ letting Lucas humiliate him and the Bradys beat him up? If they are going to make EJ bat shit crazy and evil do they have to make him this weak, too?

Because this just hurts. Stepford Sami is soooo not worth any of what EJ is putting himself through to try to win her heart. I get now that Hogan will never forsake his precious Lumi and they've made it clear the Santeen story was just a cruel suckerpunch for EJami fans and apparently they've settled on no hope of any redemption for EJ, but if that's the case can we at least have badass sweevil EJ back who wouldn't put up with any of this crap?

That's what I'm hoping for too, because frankly, at least badass Ej was entertaining. Having Puke gain the upper hand on him just disgusts me.

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 18 2007, 08:40 AM
I'm sick to death of Sami right now, and I'm in complete Sami Brady overload.

For all I care, they could pretend she was never even pregnant in the first place and just ship her to the backburner.

I also hate how Hogan made me love EJ/Sami and now he's putting them together in such a contrived, unsatisfying way that's making me hate BOTH characters.

Agreed with all of it.

Just when I was finally starting to want an E.J./Sami pairing, we get this contrived forced marriage crap that ruins it all. :puke:

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting this. It is so nice to read the whole thing. This mag loves to Lumi pimp. I wish I had a dollar for every interview they have done with BD over the last six months, and for most of this summer Lucas has just been a sidekick.lol :lol:

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Lucas is a nasty little turd. He is pathetic.

Just when I thought he could not be more "tiny" he proves that he can.

Maybe Hogan's BSC EJ can pay him back soon!

DramaKing
Member Avatar

lucas or ej... whos more pathtic?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply