Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: Nov Sweeps Previews; Casting news added
Topic Started: Oct 17 2007, 04:48 PM (299 Views)
Jonatha

Soaps In Depth has this interview with HW Ron Carlivati

MARCIE'S BEING HUNTED!

RC: "Marcie's feeling completely alone. Different people come into her life to help her, but she is essentially alone and scared. Michael's desperate to find them both, but he's facing a lot of problems of his own in Llanview, which is going to hamper his ability to search for Marcie."

As if having Todd on her trail isn't bad enough, Marcie is also contending with FBI Agent Lee Ramsey.

RC: "He's basically our Tommy Lee Jones character from 'The Fugitive' who's determined to find this girl and this baby at any cost. he doesn't really get too involved in who is right and who is wrong."

The Truth About Viki

RC: "Viki is coming back in a really interesting and exciting way. And we are going to see everything that happened to her since she left. She's not just going to come wandering back into town; we are going to really pick up her life from where she left off when sh left Llanview in August."

Expect to see 2 new faces who will be crucial in explaining Viki's absence.

"RC: "Gigi is going to be involved in her life, and Charlie is also a part of it.

Will love bloom between Viki and the new guy?

RC: "She will have a love interest. It may or may not be Charlie."

Road Trip
RC: "We are going to have a little adventure with a bunch of Buchanans packing up and heading down to Texas [for the reading of Asa's will] - and there will be plenty of surprises in store for everybody."

With David back on the canvas, will the fact that he is actually Asa's secret son finally be revealed to the rest of his clan?

Natalie Jousts With Jared

RC: "Natalie hates him," shares the scribe, "but you see the sparks flying between them underneath it all. She did sort of fire him in the heat of an argument, but that's not the end of the story for them."

In fact, when her family heads to Texas for the reading of Asa's will, guess who winds up in the Lone Star State as well!

"I think Natalie and Jared's relationship will kind of come to a head in Texas," previews Carlivati. "All the fighting will really blow up when they get down there."

Ins & Outs:
Is the "old" Marty returning?
As soon as Christina Chambers was fired, rumors began swirling that it was due to OLTL wanting Susan Haskell back.

Chambers says nothing like that was said to her, but if that's the case, she would be very happy for Haskell.

Inside sources report that the soap is indeed wooing Haskell (hoping to have her back on the canvas by the start of the new year), that's not the reason given for Chambers' dismissal.

Chambers says they seemed to feel that where previous head writer Dena Higley took Marty really wasn't working out with the storyline. she was victim-y a lot; they put her in a lot of situations that it was hard to write her out of. She's this wonderful shrink who can't even help herself. It's unfortunate since Marty's story with John is just starting, the ball is just rolling.

2 stars to stick around?
Rumors of Bree Williamson's re-signing seem to be true since she is going to SSW.

Kathy Brier signed a new deal with the show last year. one insider says she is not going anywhere. another says when her contract is up in November, Brier wants to leave.

A show rep says they don't comment on actors' contracts

Will The Truth Be Told?
in November, Phil Carey, Tonja Walker, and Tuc Watkins return as Asa's videotaped will is screened for his loved ones.

Walker will be seen starting November 1

Watkins will first air Nov 2

Carey will first appear Nov 9

Easton Speaks Out On Exit
Rumors were that he was leaving. Easton posted on his web site that he is not going anywhere

A New Romance?
Brian Kerwin debuts as Viki's potential love interest on Oct 25. Kerwin says it's been great. He likes all the people he is working with, and they seem to be accepting of him, so it's working out.

Moe Pals For Viki
Charlie is not the only new pal in Viki's life.

2 other actors have been placed on contract to play new characters in Viki's new unfolding story.

John Rue plays Moe and first aired last Friday.

January Lavoy plays Noelle and debuted this Monday.

Gigi Has a Son
Austin Williams's plays the contract role of Gigi's son Shane starting Oct 29.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

I would love for Marcie to go straight to hell.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

OLTL is gonna rock November sweeps, I so hope they pass GH ratings-wise.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Sounds great! Vicki's story sounds intreguing.

King
Member Avatar

Thanks, Johnny! I will be watching OL during November for sure. This is my second week, and I'm going strong!

Jonatha

King
Oct 17 2007, 08:35 PM
Thanks, Johnny! I will be watching OL during November for sure. This is my second week, and I'm going strong!

Thanks, King. I'm thrilled more people are tuning into OLTL. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply