Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Enrique Iglesias to Appear
Topic Started: Oct 17 2007, 05:30 PM (290 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Interna...how/2457289.cms

Enrique to star in soap opera

The episode showing the singer’s acting skills will air in November this year.

Latino singer Enrique Iglesias will be making an appearance in the popular U.S soap opera ‘The Young And The Restless’.

The 32-year old singer will be seen performing a track from his latest album Insomniac at the Indigo; a jazz haunt owned by fictional character ‘Neil Winters’, played by Kristoff St. John in the hit soap.

Enrique also revealed just why he had agreed to appear in the popular soap opera.

"It's tough out there, so you need any outlet to put your music out there,” Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.

The episode showing the singer’s acting skills will air in November this year.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

How sad, a week after their big stunt, they have a musical performance. LOL!

I also like how Neil's place is supposed to be a jazz centric place, yet we've yet to have any jazz performances there. <_<

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Alvin I have not seen the date of the appearance. Have you?

All I have ever seen was that it was sometime in November.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

SteveFrame
Oct 17 2007, 05:42 PM
Alvin I have not seen the date of the appearance. Have you?

All I have ever seen was that it was sometime in November.

I hear it's going to be on November 7th.

Cat
Member Avatar

Perhaps Enrique's impassioned rendition of "Heroes" will soothe all those broken bones and hearts after this Cataclysmic Event? :lol:

JT and Cane will probs be mad jealous at the way Enrique wears his wife-beater and low-slung baggy jeans. :rockon:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply