Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tragedy Strikes Hunter Tylo; - 19 year old son dies
Topic Started: Oct 19 2007, 04:01 PM (1,383 Views)
jcar03
Member Avatar

TMZ.com has reported that Hunter Tylo's son, Mikey, has passed away. He was 19 and is believed to have drowned at the family home in Nevada.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/19/hunter-tylos-son-drowns
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

OMG, that's awful! :o :(

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

OMG!! Wow...

My condolences to her and her family. That's just horrible :(

King
Member Avatar

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry for her. That is awful.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Damn, this is terrible. I wish Hunter and her family all the best in their time of grief. :(

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Oh my God! That is horrible.

My prayers go out to Hunter, Mikey's dad Michael and their family.

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Posted Image

TMZ has confirmed that the son of actress Hunter Tylo has died.

The Clark County Coroner tells TMZ 19-year-old Michael Tylo, Jr. (pictured above with Michael Sr. in 2002) drowned and was pronounced dead at 11:55 PM last night. Michael went by the nickname Mickey. The police were initially called to the house at 10:18 PM to respond to a report of a deceased male in a pool. We're told the matter is currently under investigation and that toxicology reports have been requested.

Hunter has endured much tragedy in her life, as her youngest daughter Katya was diagnosed with retinoblastoma, and was forced to have her eye removed and replaced by a glass eye.

Hunter was also involved in a very high profile lawsuit against Aaron Spelling, after she was fired from "Melrose Place" for being pregnant (with daughter Izabella). She won a nearly $5 million judgment from the producer.

A rep for "Bold and the Beautiful," on which Hunter has been a cast member on and off for 16 years, would not comment.

Story developing ...

This is so heartbreaking.

Kenny
Member Avatar

OMG, this is beyond horrifying for her!

I hope B&B gives her lots of time off for this.

crc
Member Avatar
Janelle Monae is Android # 57821 aka Cindi Mayweather

Oh my God! This is just awful. I don't even know what to say. I just feel so bad for the Tylo family.

Jonatha

OneBadKitty
Oct 19 2007, 04:38 PM
Oh my God! That is horrible.

My prayers go out to Hunter, Mikey's dad Michael and their family.

Oh, my goodness a parent's worst nightmare, out living your children. My heart goes out to Hunter and her family for this tragic loss.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

This is just so tragic. my heart breaks for this family. :(

Scott
Member Avatar

Holy Crap!!! I feel sooo bad for her and her family. That must be unbearable.

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Posted Image

The 19-year-old son of The Bold and the Beautiful actress Hunter Tylo has died.

Michael Tylo, Jr. drowned and was pronounced dead at 11:55 p.m. on Thursday, according to the Clark County Coroner, Michael Murphy.

"It has already been determined that this was an accident," Murphy tells PEOPLE. "Looking at the report, it appears that he fell in the pool after having some sort of medical event. It says on the report that he had a seizure disorder."

The death, first reported by TMZ.com, occurred at a residence, and Michael Tylo was discovered by an unidentified family member, says Murphy.

"We are doing a toxicology report, but that is standard with all bodies that come to us," adds Murphy. "That information won't be available for several weeks. With this already having a cause of death, like a medical condition, it appears pretty evident that this is reason for him falling in the pool."

A rep for The Bold and the Beautiful tells PEOPLE, "Hunter is not commenting at this time. But I can confirm that her son Michael, who is 19, died yesterday in Henderson, Nevada."

Tylo has been through difficult family times before.

In 1998, she and her husband Michael were told that their infant daughter, Katya, had a rare cancer of the right eye called retinoblastoma. Doctors removed the eye and began chemotherapy, but later in the year tumors were detected in Katya's other eye. To the amazement of her doctors, those tumors soon inexplicably disappeared. Katya recovered and wears a prosthetic right eye.

At the time, Tylo told PEOPLE that she relied on the power of prayer for strength.

"If I'm having a rough day," she said, "I remember this psalm that says, 'Revive me, O Lord.' It really helps. It's better than any beauty treatment."

Philou
Member Avatar

It's very sad for Hunter and her family :( :o

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

This is so terrible, the Tylo family is definitely in my prayers. 19 is way too young to go. :(

bellcurve
Unregistered

Oh wow! That's really sad!
Quote Post Goto Top

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

My heart breaks for her and her family. :(

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Oh poor Hunter and her family. :o

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Oh man, that is sad. :(

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

That's so sad.....:(

Poor Hunter & Family......:(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply