Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Clips from the Australian TV Interview; Hall, Hogestyn, Penghlis
Topic Started: Oct 19 2007, 04:12 PM (3,002 Views)
The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Courtesy of willkat99 on youtube, these are the clips from the Kerri-Anne Interview on Australian TV on Thursday.

Part 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ovOAhnb_7wA
Part 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=heMvS2110sQ
Part 3: http://youtube.com/watch?v=jx_zNZngcJg
Part 4: http://youtube.com/watch?v=0spBW5GMrVY
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

OMG! Thank you!

:wub:

King
Member Avatar

Deidre always looks so stunning, and Marlena always looks like such a frump! What gives, wardrobe department?

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Just wait until you watch it. God, she's so cute! And they are just ... BACK. BACK BABY. Damn, if he doesn't come back... I'll cry again.

And she looks like a goddess.

Mason
Member Avatar

King
Oct 19 2007, 04:24 PM
Deidre always looks so stunning, and Marlena always looks like such a frump! What gives, wardrobe department?

LoL, Deidre is most definitely the hottest woman her age in the whole world!

King
Member Avatar

OMG, Lynn! I didn't even realize that was you! LOL.

:wave:

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Mason AKA Hogan
Oct 19 2007, 04:26 PM
LoL, Deidre is most definitely the hottest woman her age in the whole world!

Have you been listening to the radio interviews? Those guys were fawning over her too. And LMAO, Drake and Thaao saying she doesn't drink enough.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

King
Oct 19 2007, 04:27 PM
OMG, Lynn! I didn't even realize that was you! LOL.

:wave:

'Tis I, King - Linn. Pest Spray! My J&M board is called Naughty Eskimos, so I use that name as much as I can.

King
Member Avatar

Sorry, Linn, not Lynn. LOL! I love the name!

King
Member Avatar

Can you imagine a whole talk show being dedicated to a soap opera? This would never happen here.

Mason
Member Avatar

I hate how America gives so little respect to soaps, when so many other countries around the world think of them as just like primetime shows.

King
Member Avatar

Funny how Ken Corday said writers on daytime usually only last a year or two......I'm sure Hoagie LOVED that comment.

King
Member Avatar

I know. You'd thank daytime would support daytime.

There is no way Drake would be so cheerful and happy just feet away from the guy who fired him if he was really fired...right? Haha.

Maybe Drake took time off to write his book.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

:hail: Thank you so much for this!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Thanks for posting.

Oh what a hoot the three of them are. Such great senses of humor.

I don't know what to make of Drake's future on the show from this though. In one way he seemed way more upbeat than he should have been as a guy who's been fired, but at the same time I felt him shooting daggers with his eyes at Ken a little bit.

This is also the first time I've ever seen or heard from Ken Corday and while it annoys me that this prick who was too cool for soaps when he was 14 gets to run the show, I do agree with him that the essence of this show should be the redemptive power of love. (Rather than daytime being about SEDUCTION, as Hogan Sheffer claimed on "Soap Star")

Sephora
Unregistered

Was this broadcast yesterday in Australia??
Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thanks for posting! It kind of bothered me that nobody in the audience asked Thaao a question.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

thanks so much for the clips. I really enjoyed the interviews.

The hostess KA seemed so nice and respectful of DOOL.

Viva La Days!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Angie79
Oct 19 2007, 09:55 PM
Thanks for posting! It kind of bothered me that nobody in the audience asked Thaao a question.

Well given Australia is ten months behind and Thaao won't start appearing on their screens for another five months I didn't think it that odd they didn't ask him stuff.

eta: Oh and Mason ITA that I wish American talk shows cared about soaps the way this one does apparently.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

IMissAremid
Oct 19 2007, 10:04 PM
Angie79
Oct 19 2007, 09:55 PM

Well given Australia is ten months behind and Thaao won't start appearing on their screens for another five months I didn't think it that odd they didn't ask him stuff.

eta: Oh and Mason ITA that I wish American talk shows cared about soaps the way this one does apparently.

True, but he has been on the show for years and any long time watcher would know who he was. I just thought it was odd that the favorite storyline question wasn't directed towards him too.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply