Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Clips from the Australian TV Interview; Hall, Hogestyn, Penghlis
Topic Started: Oct 19 2007, 04:12 PM (2,999 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

Does anyone else get the impression that Corday tagged along just to make sure that NONE of them spoke about the current going on?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Oct 19 2007, 10:04 PM
Well given Australia is ten months behind and Thaao won't start appearing on their screens for another five months I didn't think it that odd they didn't ask him stuff.

Actually, it kind of is wierd. I mean, he IS Australian. But on the other hand, no, because D&D are just that popular, and it showed the different reasons why they were asked to go.

Mason
Member Avatar

Tammy
Oct 19 2007, 10:36 PM
Does anyone else get the impression that Corday tagged along just to make sure that NONE of them spoke about the current going on?

Oh, I'm sure he did, which is ironic, since it's usually HIM that's putting his foot in his mouth.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oh, my! Drake said "fabulous" :o

Anyway, love the clip so far.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I had NO idea Thaoo (or Thaao?) pronounces his name "TAY-o."

SHOCKER!!!

Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

O-M-G.

Thaao just said the fencing scenes were like "MASTURBATION." I can't believe he said it! :o

Does Dee have a REALLY bad short-term memory? Because Marls did NOT kill Tony (really Andre) on screen FIRST!!

MacDonald Carey sounds SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute from Drake! He actually "meant" 'How're you doing" AND chatted with Drake about it the dressing room?! Shocker!!!:O

Oh, LOVE that woman who asked if "Days" would ever be filmed in Australia. Go back to the EIGHTIES, honey!

"Sami was the sister I always" wanted... are you KIDDING me?! The one who would have drugged your boyfriend and FUCKED him?! Psycho!

Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

JERSoapsFan
Oct 20 2007, 07:47 PM
O-M-G.

Thaao just said the fencing scenes were like "MASTURBATION." I can't believe he said it! :o

Does Dee have a REALLY bad short-term memory? Because Marls did NOT kill Tony (really Andre) on screen FIRST!!

MacDonald Carey sounds SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute from Drake! He actually "meant" 'How're you doing" AND chatted with Drake about it the dressing room?! Shocker!!!:O

Oh, LOVE that woman who asked if "Days" would ever be filmed in Australia. Go back to the EIGHTIES, honey!

"Sami was the sister I always" wanted... are you KIDDING me?! The one who would have drugged your boyfriend and FUCKED him?! Psycho!

JSF.

I love you. Because I really and truly thought all the comments you made about the clips as I watched them, but you said them in a much more fun way than I would have, so thanks.

BTW, I think that girl who wanted Sami for a sister wanted to know what it felt like to be kidnapped and sold on the black market. :)

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

JERSoapsFan
O-M-G.

Deidre's short term memory is legendary. God, it's really, really remarkable how bad it is. She remembers important things of course, but dialouge and stuff, she's just... it's adorable though.

Andre/Tony was the first person Marlena killed onscreen though. We didn't see her "kill" Jack, Abe, Maggie, Caroline, Cassie or Roman. We only saw her "kill" Tony, Doug and Alice.

I found Thaao's comments to be crude and unnecessary. You can see both Deidre and Drake cringe and Drake covers his face with his hand.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Naughty Eskimo
Oct 20 2007, 10:04 PM
JERSoapsFan
O-M-G.

Deidre's short term memory is legendary. God, it's really, really remarkable how bad it is. She remembers important things of course, but dialouge and stuff, she's just... it's adorable though.

Andre/Tony was the first person Marlena killed onscreen though. We didn't see her "kill" Jack, Abe, Maggie, Caroline, Cassie or Roman. We only saw her "kill" Tony, Doug and Alice.

I found Thaao's comments to be crude and unnecessary. You can see both Deidre and Drake cringe and Drake covers his face with his hand.

Well, I guess that's true about her (on screen) killing Thaao first.

I wonder if my hunch is right and Thaao in real life is a perv. Not the illegal kind, you know, but just a real sex addict who takes these pilgrimages he talks about and has orgies every day. And then back at home, his bedroom has a revolving door! :o

I mean, I have to believe that after having heard the "masturbation" comment.
Quote Post Goto Top

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Just curious why defending an actor nicely gets a post deleted, but calling an actor an "pervert" is tolerated. Nice way to run a board.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I don't know what was said that was deleted, but I'll just say that while I thought Thaao's comment about masturbation was kind of outrageous (in a fun way) I didn't see that much cringing on the part of Drake and Deidre over it. It was just kind of ohnohedidn't! IMO and I mean all of them have been friends for years so I doubt that is even anywhere near the most outrageous thing they've heard Thaao say.

I also don't think you can deduce anything about Thaao's real-life "perviness" from his use of the word masturbation there simply talking about the odd experience of acting opposite himself as Tony and Andre. I actually thought his description made a lot of sense, however vulgar or inappropriate it may be to some people's sensibilities.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

IMissAremid
Oct 21 2007, 05:43 PM
I don't know what was said that was deleted, but I'll just say that while I thought Thaao's comment about masturbation was kind of outrageous (in a fun way) I didn't see that much cringing on the part of Drake and Deidre over it. It was just kind of ohnohedidn't! IMO and I mean all of them have been friends for years so I doubt that is even anywhere near the most outrageous thing they've heard Thaao say.

I also don't think you can deduce anything about Thaao's real-life "perviness" from his use of the word masturbation there simply talking about the odd experience of acting opposite himself as Tony and Andre. I actually thought his description made a lot of sense, however vulgar or inappropriate it may be to some people's sensibilities.

I welcome the mods to repost it if they can and explain to me what I said to get it deleted.

I said that I heard from a Thaao fan who met him on Friday at the Hollywood Film Festival that was showing his movie, "The Mirror" that Thaao is shy and blushes easily. He also says provocative things to shock people because he thinks it's funny.

I also said that Drake was pretty naughty during the radio interview. I didn't realize he was that naughty, and I liked it! LOL I said I wished John was more like Drake.

So, are you offended by anything I said? LOL

BTW, I don't get either how anyone can call someone a "pervert" because he was making an analogy between swordfighting with himself and masturbation. To me, the DH's thought he was funny. Thaao's known Dee for 26 years, they are very good friends. I'm sure she's heard worse from him. LOL :smooch:

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

It was just unnecessary on a live talk show.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

BTW, I was given permission to say this, if anyone here thinks Thaao is a "perv" then maybe they should delete their account to the DiMera Den message board, which is a Pro Thaao message board, and stop stealing the clips without so much as a "thank you."

:boobs: Yep, this smiley isn't offensive. LOL

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Naughty Eskimo
Oct 21 2007, 06:56 PM
It was just unnecessary on a live talk show.

Oh please. Thaao does interviews every time he's in OZ, even on vacation. They know what they are getting with him. It's not like he was describing doing it.

But I guess Drake telling Dee to basically sit on his crouch was ok. Oh, and then Drake insinuating he had sex pictures of himself and Dee is ok too. Radio's live too. Nothing Drake said bothered me.

To me, Thaao is just being bashed by haters. It's really not about what he said. Drake was just as naughty as Thaao, but he's not getting bashed.

BTW, Thaao is very popular in OZ. He's known for other projects other than DOOL. He taped the Mission: Impossible tv series there. Also he's been in movies/mini series there. He's known for his other projects too, not just DOOL. It's the show/host's fault that they did not ask him a question. There's no reason why the host could not have had him answer the "favorite storyline" question.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

hoochielicious
Oct 21 2007, 07:55 PM

I welcome the mods to repost it if they can and explain to me what I said to get it deleted.

We have a "No Censorship" policy here at the DR and our main rule is Respect your fellow posters. As long as that was followed I don't see why your post was deleted? I will try and find out though.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

hoochielicious
Oct 21 2007, 06:59 PM
BTW, I was given permission to say this, if anyone here thinks Thaao is a "perv" then maybe they should delete their account to the DiMera Den message board, which is a Pro Thaao message board, and stop stealing the clips without so much as a "thank you."

:boobs: Yep, this smiley isn't offensive. LOL

If your talking about the clips that were posted in this thread, the clips were posted on YouTube and didn't mention any board that they came from or that anyone should be credited. Anyone looking Days up on YouTube could have found them, so you don't actually know that anyone stole them....

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Rick
Oct 21 2007, 07:16 PM
hoochielicious

We have a "No Censorship" policy here at the DR and our main rule is Respect your fellow posters. As long as that was followed I don't see why your post was deleted? I will try and find out though.

I'd appreciate that, thank you.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Rhiannon
Oct 21 2007, 07:21 PM
hoochielicious
Oct 21 2007, 06:59 PM

:boobs: Yep, this smiley isn't offensive.  LOL

If your talking about the clips that were posted in this thread, the clips were posted on YouTube and didn't mention any board that they came from or that anyone should be credited. Anyone looking Days up on YouTube could have found them, so you don't actually know that anyone stole them....

No, I'm talking about clips that are at the Den, then mysteriously show up in montages at youtube with no credit given. Madelinehawaii buys those tapes, converts them, and then posts them at the Den. She buys old stuff, so it's easy to recognize when they have been stolen. Sometimes they are grainy in the same areas etc. Anyway, the Den is considering banning people for stealing. The clips makers are very nice. I don't see why it's so hard to thank them and give them credit. They love to share, they are just asking for credit.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Rick
Oct 21 2007, 07:16 PM
hoochielicious

I love your banner, btw. I haven't missed an episode of "Pushing Daisies." Great stuff.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply