Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting Darlene Conley Story
Topic Started: Oct 19 2007, 09:48 PM (472 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

If you believe in this stuff and I do the late Darlene Conley will come through in a psychic reading on WE's John Edward Cross Country. It happens Oct. 27 when Edward conducts a session with Ronn Moss, Conley's longtime costar on CBS' The Bold and the Beautiful (he plays Ridge; she was the flamboyant Sally). The actress, who died of cancer last January, was close pals with Moss and, in the episode, he talks about getting the call that she was near death and praying she'd wait until he could see her one last time. "And she did," Moss tells Edward. "I walked in and about four minutes later, after I was with her alone, she died in my arms. I felt her pass through me. It was an amazing feeling."

A curious note: In tribute to Conley, B&B has kept Sally alive off screen but, in the reading with Edward, Conley claims that'll change and lead to a great story line. A B&B rep tells me Sally will be seen Nov. 1 in flashbacks that coincide with a nifty plot twist, but says there are so far no plans to recast or kill the character.

Here is the link: http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TV...poils/800024661
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

The character deserves a proper send off. C'mon, B&B. Think outside of your Brooke box and script a farewell for Sally Spectra.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I had heard about this. I hope I don't forget to watch it!

When I first heard about Ron Moss feeling her spirit pass through him, I got goosebumps.

One of the responses to that message says that Patrika Darbo is rumored to be debuting on B&B as Sally's sister? Interesting!

kserox10

I miss Sally Spectra.

Give her a great send off! She deserves it!

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I'm confused about Conley "reading" and telling someone that'll change soon and start a new exciting storyline?....how? She's DEAD!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply