Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Casting tidbits
Topic Started: Oct 19 2007, 10:31 PM (375 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

* Monday, November 5 Jennifer Birmingham, portrays Ashley and joins the Theta house.

* A mysterious woman, played by Caroline Bielskis, appears in Salem on Thursday, November 8!

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

That cat is freaking me out. :o

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

More Theta sisters? I really like the 2 we already have. Too much can be an overload, which is what we've seen in the past one too many times.

:unsure:

As for the mystery woman, I can't wait to hear what she has to do with the show. The fact that they used 'mysterious' to describe her makes me think she has something to do with the DiMeras/John's accident.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I just googled Caroline Bielskis, and she has a rather interesting look. Middle-aged blonde woman who looks like she could have a slight psychotic streak. She first appears on the anniversary of the show, right? November 8th... pathetic I remember that, but not my own mother's birthday! LoL

Jennifer Birmingham, on the other hand, is your typical soap blonde chick... judging by looks alone, of course.

Mason
Member Avatar

I would L-O-V-E it if this mystery woman was similar to (but not a rip-off) the Woman in White story!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

OK I looked this Caroline Bielskis person up on IMDB.com and it lists her character as "Mother Superior." :huh: Or is that supposed to be the character she played on DOOL before because it says the episode she appeared was in Sept.?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1092879/

Will this be related to Colleen somehow? Hmmmm.

I agree, Mason, that a Woman in White-ish scenario could be cool.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply