Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dlisted Spotlight's Kristian Alfonso...; ...with an interesting Honor
Topic Started: Oct 20 2007, 04:11 PM (478 Views)
Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

They mean it in a nice way.... http://dlisted.com/node/16878
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Hee. Thanks for posting. Can't dispute Kristian deserves the honor, although I think my favorite part of that link is reading some of the comments. I never knew Kristian was on MacGyver. :o

King
Member Avatar

Hahahaha.

Deleted User
Deleted User

It's funny how they're fighting over whether she was on "Full House" or not (for the record, she WAS, for ONE episode-- um, I should know? I SAW it!!!)

Anyway, I wonder if she'd be flattered if someone e-mailed her the link and said she was hot slut of the day...
Quote Post Goto Top

jcar03
Member Avatar

Yeah, she was only on one episode I've have seen every episode of Full House like 4000 times. But there was also an episode I think it was when Joey tried out for Star Search when they briefly show the judges and she is one of them (or someone that looks like her).

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Nubia
Oct 20 2007, 04:11 PM
They mean it in a nice way.... http://dlisted.com/node/16878

That was odd.

Ridge
Member Avatar

Love Kristian. She is so hot and I'm glad she is not on the chopping block.

I'm re-watching Melrose Place season 2 and am loving her on there too! I remember around this time in 1993 when these episodes aired there were many rumors about her returning to DAYS... which eventually happened a mere 6 months later in May of 1994.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

That was a beautiful picture that they used.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Ridge
Oct 21 2007, 05:31 PM
Love Kristian. She is so hot and I'm glad she is not on the chopping block.

I'm re-watching Melrose Place season 2 and am loving her on there too! I remember around this time in 1993 when these episodes aired there were many rumors about her returning to DAYS... which eventually happened a mere 6 months later in May of 1994.

I loooved her as madam Lauren on MP. She was an excellent bitch.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply