Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ATWT: Casting Tidbits (from Soapdom)
Topic Started: Oct 20 2007, 10:24 PM (266 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

A bit of the past will creep into the present when Ryan Serhant appears as Evan Walsh IV, son of Evan Walsh III (Greg Watkins). According to the show, Evan portrays a biochemist who will try to convince Craig (Scott Bryce) to expand Worldwide into the medical field. Serhant, if you recall, is the season 2 winner of the CBS online reality series InTurn. The young actor debuts on November 7.

Alexandra Chando (Maddie) makes her final appearance on October 26. The show explains the exit by sending the character off to college. Chando assumed the role in 2005 while still filming MTV's docudrama series True Life: My Big Break. With Maddie out of the picture will Noah (Jake Silbermann) finally allow himself to be devoted one hundred percent to Luke (Van Hansis)? As of this time, the role of Maddie will not be recast.

Chris Hughes is on the return to Oakdale. This eighth incarnation is in the form of drop-dead gorgeous Dylan Bruce. The role was last played by Bailey Chase in 2005 and Paul Korver (1999-2002). Bruce is set to make his debut on October 25 and word is that the character will almost immediately find himself intertwined in the lives of past loves Emily (Kelley Menighan Hensley) and Alison Stewart (Marnie Schulenburg). Fans will remember that they last caught a glimpse of Chris leaving Oakdale to accept a job with a Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh.

Kelley Menighan Hensley returns to Oakdale after a three-month maternity leave on October 24.

Ron Domingo is the fertility doctor who presents the options available to Will (Jesse Soffer) and Gwen (Jennifer Landon) on October 25.

Linda Cook appears as Ann, a woman with bad news for Gwen (Jennifer Landon) and Will (Jesse Soffer) on October 26 and October 29. Will the couple ever find happiness with a newborn?

Wole Parks joins the cast in the role of Dallas Griffin. The character was previously portrayed by Kenneth Griffin. The actor's first airdate is November 14.

Krissy Shields returns as a real estate agent who aids Katie (Terri Colombino) on October 26.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DramaKing
Member Avatar

AC & Maddie leaving makes me upset. she was an amazing find and there are plenty of storylines left for Maddie.

sungrey

I agree. And there will be some people that turn against the Noah and Luke story and the way it's being written because they feel that sacrificed Maddie.

I'm not one of them, but I think it's a waste of talent and writing. Here's hoping Alexandra finds her way to another soap real soon.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply