Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Classic ATWT Clips
Topic Started: Oct 20 2007, 11:02 PM (360 Views)
oakdalelover

OAKDALE IN THE 1960'S

Penny and Jeff:one of soaps first supercouples.

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1BivKdAIeKo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1BivKdAIeKo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
[/dohtml]

Lisa talks to Chris and Nancy about baby names.She called them Mother and Dad back in those days

Sorry,I can't embed this one.

Click here
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I wonder how they went from Lisa wanting to name the baby Christopher Henry Hughes to Tom Hughes. :huh:

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

BUMP :) (for James to see)

oakdalelover

I am not sure why they changed it. I do know that Tom's middle name is Christopher. Don't know where Thomas came from.

I loved those scenes with Penny and Lisa. Also they referred to "going in to the village" when Penny went to see Ellen. Oakdale was considered a village.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply