Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: General Discussion; Week of Oct. 22nd
Topic Started: Oct 22 2007, 01:52 AM (431 Views)
Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Discuss! :)

~Hope everyone has a great week~

:rockon:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

Today's episode was alright for me. I had it on in the background while I was cleaning my room.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^I actually thought it was pretty good today!(Monday)

First, I can't believe we have almost gone a month with Sam, :o
So glad to see she's back~

Anthony Z is craazzy. What I like about how this story is turning out is that it isn't merely another mob boss trying to take over PC. Trevor actually has ties to people there, and now we know he's the one running the show.

Damn though, with the Patrick/Robin stuff. It's obvious he still loves her. I just hate the way he's acting.

This week looks to be pretty good, :)

Scott
Member Avatar

I love Scrubs and I love that they have given them real problems to deal with (ie. HIV/AIDS, Pregnancy, Moving in together and so on) but I think it is a little ridiculous to have Robin running around contacting a bunch of different guys she knows to see if they want to be her baby's father.

I'm happy to see that Sam will be back on too. I'm one of the minority that actually really likes the character. I love the Lucky/Sam pairing. I think they are both ridiculously hot.

DramaKing
Member Avatar

i feel like im watching a bad 1990's mtv dating show with robin acting like shes 16 wanting a kid. "Will You Spermenate Me?"

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

JackPeyton
Oct 25 2007, 06:19 AM
i feel like im watching a bad 1990's mtv dating show with robin acting like shes 16 wanting a kid. "Will You Spermenate Me?"

*dead*

jcar03
Member Avatar

Pre-empted today here in Illinois for President Bush and his visit to California.

jcar03
Member Avatar

and its back - just in time for Nikolas to hang Sam over the side of the building.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

jcar03
Oct 25 2007, 02:55 PM
and its back - just in time for Nikolas to hang Sam over the side of the building.

Gah don't you just love this show and it's treatment of women?

DramaKing
Member Avatar

MichaelGL
Oct 25 2007, 07:05 PM
jcar03

yes i do.

lolz. in real life i would all the men, but on tv its sooo good to watch.

besdies, its not like same is anything more than whore. not that hanging a whore is okay or anything... im just saying.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

MichaelGL
Oct 25 2007, 07:05 PM
jcar03

Do you think Hogan Sheffer and Guza go to strip clubs or brothels together?

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^^LoL

I've actually been enjoying this week though. I can't wait for the B&W ball either!

Manny
Member Avatar

So I finished watching this week...

It was a good week. Although, Tue and Thu were mob heavy and I didn't like those days as much.

I liked Robin/Spin/Jason... :lol: Jason's face when Robin asked Spin to be the donor... I was laughing so hard... and then when Spin said yes.. hahaha! I do like that Spin didn't go through it. I don't want Robin to have his baby!!

I am really liking Johnny and Anthony. Both are great actors. And I wonder where this will take them in Lulu's storyline. I don't think they really have anything to do with the mob war. Obviously Trevor is the main threat. Which I don't really care about.

When Lulu was asking Logan to go to the concert with her.. awww.. that was really cute.

What I was also glad to see was Liz finally shutting up Diane and Alexis and then L&L2 going back being the nice and loving people I once loved, even if just for a second. But I was under the impression that the whole divorce case will be a big thing, where Lucky would learn the truth... why all the build up for weeks for this?!

Glad to have Sam back! It was so fun when Nikolas held her over the edge! :lol: Tyler is rocking this storyline! Love it!

That said, I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT THIS BALL!!!!!!! I LOVE SOAP BALLS!!!!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply