Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
"The Devil Made Me Do It: Marlena's Possession!"; SoapNet's DAYS Halloween Marathon...
Topic Started: Oct 22 2007, 03:31 AM (4,586 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Oct 28 2007, 09:18 PM
Kenny
Oct 28 2007, 08:17 PM
I miss Kristian's big 90's hair. She and RKK as Bo just didn't jive well. RKK's Bo went so well with Lisa Rinna's Billie.

Thank God for Reckell!

I agree.

Didn't RKK and Alfonso HATE each other or something. Wasn't she part of the reason he was fired and replaced with Reckell.

That was the rumor.

LoL @ the "dead" fish in the net that was flopping around, fully alive!

Ooooh, it's a flashback to the "don't take me on Kristen, you won't like it and you won't win!' scene! I just love the way she spits that line.

Here's Marlena turning herself into a panther, LoL!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Oh MarDevil I know that couch you were laying on was hideous but was that really necessary?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

One of the most classic scenes for this storyline was when Kristen and Caroline were changing Marlena and they found that message carved into her stomach that said "HELP ME" and then that creepy music started playing (the music that played in the final fight scene when MarDevil and John had their final battle.

It just CREEPED me out BIG TIME!!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Damn, the wardrobe was so much better in these days! Well, except for those hideous up-to-the-tits white jeans that Hope is wearing, LoL.

All this talk of the prophecy, the lunar eclipse and the stars falling is creepy, LoL. Crime wave, heat wave... the WINDSTORM!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Fuck. I just checked on my tape and for some reason it wasn't recording until I just started it. Grrrr.

Oh and those professor guys are so fucked.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

OMG!

I forgot about this being on, and DH is about some stupid "Neighborhood Committee" crap; so changing the channel won't hurt to much.......

:cheers:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Wait. Shawn D is calling Bo "papa" too? What is it with this show and "papa"?

OMG that CPR Saves Lives poster is still on that wall!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL.

Yeahhhhhhhh go panther!

Kenny
Member Avatar

I forgot about the black water! LoL

They're really showing the umbrella effects of the evil all across town. I believe I'd be catching the first flight out of Salem if I lived there.

Panther attack!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I can only record the last 2..the first one conflicts with DH and Dexter..but it will be a nice trip down memory lane..

GuidingAnotherWorld
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Oct 28 2007, 08:30 PM
Fuck. I just checked on my tape and for some reason it wasn't recording until I just started it. Grrrr.

I love how they just stand there when it shows up and instead of doing the smart thing which would be LEAVING, they just stand there. Idiots.

Kenny
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Oct 28 2007, 09:38 PM

OMG that CPR Saves Lives poster is still on that wall!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL.

Yeahhhhhhhh go panther!

LoL, yeah! They've had that poster on the wall at the hospital for as long as I can remember.

Check out the hospital! It actually has nurses and doctors moving about and patients being wheeled around on the hospital beds. It's like a real... hospital!

Kristen's heading to Marlena's! :) I loved this confrontation! I don't think it's shown in its entirety during this episode, though. DAMN!

LMAO! MarDevil climbing up the steps. So campy!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Oh snap. Billie's gonna freak if Bo and Gina spend time together.

And look at all the extras going around and even a bloody guy on a gurney. Oh and the panther guy shows up! LOL. Yes the umbrella of evil sure is touching a lot of lives.

Why isn't anyone listening to Kristen? Be careful!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

IMissAremid
Oct 28 2007, 08:46 PM

Why isn't anyone listening to Kristen? Be careful!

Because JER wrote it silly...... :P

Kenny
Member Avatar

GuidingAnotherWorld
Oct 28 2007, 09:39 PM
IMissAremid
Oct 28 2007, 08:30 PM

I love how they just stand there when it shows up and instead of doing the smart thing which would be LEAVING, they just stand there. Idiots.

Actually, don't they say that running is the worst thing you can do if there's an animal like that around? It'll just catch their attention and they'll (of course) be much faster than you. It's best to just stay still like a statue, LoL.

"Why do you have blood under your nails?"

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Oct 28 2007, 08:38 PM

LOL. I was thinking the same thing.

I love watching these classic episodes. I wish they would do it more often.

King
Member Avatar

God, the Gina/Bo/Billie triangle had to be one of the all time greatest DAYS storylines Ever. Jesus, I love it. All ten years years of it! LOL!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Awww, the full closing theme!

Remember when I played this for you in the chatroom, IMA?

First episode was great! I'm ready for the second!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Watching the ending credits and remembering all the people who aren't on Days anymore makes me sad......:(

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Ummmm I think a "French Stewart" from 3rd rock from the sun just appeared in the credits as Robber 2. LOL.

GuidingAnotherWorld
Member Avatar

cubsgirl
Oct 28 2007, 08:56 PM
IMissAremid
Oct 28 2007, 08:38 PM

LOL. I was thinking the same thing.

I love watching these classic episodes. I wish they would do it more often.

I always thought the holidays would be the perfect time to have classic marathons. And then there are opportunities like "before they were stars," etc. I'm as excited as I was during the DOOL 40th anniversary stint.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply