Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Okay I called it first... Sami's baby is...
Topic Started: Oct 22 2007, 11:48 AM (471 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

JOHN ROMAN ROBERTS!

Just remember I called it first lmfao ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Red Mist
Member Avatar

:hail: John Roman

I like that name combo so much better then Roman Thomas.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I wonder if they will call him JR :P

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I love John Roman Roberts! But isn't the boy EJ's child? I don't think he'll allow his baby to have the last name Roberts. But I do love the name. And I love that they could call him Johnny. I'd rather call him that than JR. :lol: No more initial names, please!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Roberts? Then wtf was the point of Lucas changing his last name to Horton if they were going to saddle these babies with the Roberts last name?

eta: Isn't Will's middle name Roman also? I wonder if the writers know this or just don't care.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Oct 22 2007, 01:21 PM
eta: Isn't Will's middle name Roman also? I wonder if the writers know this or just don't care.

No it's not. Will's middle name is Robert actually. When Will was born, they thought he was Austin's, so his last name was Reed. Austin wanted to pay homage to his mother, so he gave her last name as Will's middle name, making him William Robert Reed. After it was revealed that Lucas was the father, they kept the name Will Robert Roberts. They've made fun of it several times in the past when Sami had to call him by his full name.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

DrewHamilton
Oct 22 2007, 12:25 PM
IMissAremid
Oct 22 2007, 01:21 PM

No it's not. Will's middle name is Robert actually. When Will was born, they thought he was Austin's, so his last name was Reed. Austin wanted to pay homage to his mother, so he gave her last name as Will's middle name, making him William Robert Reed. After it was revealed that Lucas was the father, they kept the name Will Robert Roberts. They've made fun of it several times in the past when Sami had to call him by his full name.

Thanks for the clarification. :)

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Oh great! :puke: Sami gives birth to her little demons. <_<

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Is the girl's name Colleen Roberts?

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Are you kidding me....he is Will Robert Roberts? I never knew that but it makes me laugh. :lol:

Definitely John Roman is much better than Roman Thomas.

jcar03
Member Avatar

For some reason I thought I saw that Will's full legal name was William Reed Roberts but it might of been Soap Central and they are wrong sometimes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply