Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
More info on Ashlee's character; IWBASS Winner
Topic Started: Oct 22 2007, 06:41 PM (265 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

So how will she fit into Days of Our Lives? While she didn't know herself, she was told from another journalist that her character would be interacting with none other than Marlena Evans, played by Deidre Hall. Not a bad way to start her soap career!

Originally scheduled to start taping just four days after her win, Ashlee couldn't have been more appreciative and excited to get started, but she did have one concern, "I hope to God I get a script before then!" (We were later told that her first day would be pushed back to November 30th so she could be incorporated into a new, exciting storyline.)

The whole article:
http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/news/1..._Next_Soap_Star
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!...Drake's new character's wife is supposed to show up during NOV sweeps. I wonder if she is somehow related to this new sl. I hope to god she is not part of Nick's sorry arse sl. That kid is so freaking boring. imo

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Hmm, I wonder who her character could be. She's interacting with Marlena, and it says that it's a new and exciting storyline, so I doubt it has anything to do with John's hit and run. I wonder if she will be a psychology student that Marlena takes under her wing. I don't know. I'd love to see Marlena bury herself in work now that John is out of her life.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Glad to hear they are still going to be using Marlena..And i'm thankful she's not just another sorority character..

King
Member Avatar

Wow, that is not a bad way to start her soap career, indeed!

But can you imagine Jimena and Dee in scenes? Sigh. Would have been gold!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

King
Oct 22 2007, 06:58 PM
Wow, that is not a bad way to start her soap career, indeed!

But can you imagine Jimena and Dee in scenes? Sigh. Would have been gold!

Oh don't remind me, King. Poor Jimena.

I like the idea of her being a psychology student though.

jcar03
Member Avatar

Dragonish1
Oct 22 2007, 06:46 PM
Thanks Angie!...Drake's new character's wife is supposed to show up during NOV sweeps. I wonder if she is somehow related to this new sl. I hope to god she is not part of Nick's sorry arse sl. That kid is so freaking boring. imo

You believe that whole plot?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply