Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dawson's Star Joins Grey's!
Topic Started: Oct 22 2007, 07:51 PM (320 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Former "Dawson's Creek" star Joshua Jackson will return to television later this season for a guest arc on "Grey's Anatomy."

Jackson will play a doctor on the ABC series. His first appearance is scheduled for the show's 11th episode, which barring a writers strike will likely air in December or January.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jcar03
Member Avatar

PACEY!!!!!!!

I was a Jacey fan!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Great casting news...Maybe he can make Grey's more interesting..This season isn't really impressing me..

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

I decided to not watch this season, but I will have to watch when he is on.
I floved Pacey!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Hopefully George and Izzie are over before this starts..they are really ruining the show for me..I'm sorry but George is not worth two women fighting over...

King
Member Avatar

The season is definitely picking up for me, but I can't wait for this.

Mason

Kevc1980
Oct 22 2007, 10:12 PM
Hopefully George and Izzie are over before this starts..they are really ruining the show for me..I'm sorry but George is not worth two women fighting over...

ITA. It's totally unbelievable that two women would be fighting over George, of all characters. And this story has just made me HATE Izzie, a character I used to love.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Omg I thought I was the only one hating the whole George/Izzy sl. Which is funny because I liked both characters up until this season. I seriously thought someting was wrong with me.

I'll tune in to see Jackson and I'll hope that what I see will bring me back as a viewer.

DramaKing
Member Avatar

Pacey & Izzy... please?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply