Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Marlena slaps the hell out of John!; YouTube Video
Topic Started: Oct 22 2007, 11:58 PM (916 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

It sort of reminds me of the time Victoria (Heather Tom) slapped Victor on Y&R, then immediately afterwards went to crying.

Awesome acting here by Deidre Hall! I had completely forgotten about this scene.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Dammit Kenny. I was watching this earlier and decided I was going to use this for my Wednesday Clip o' the Day for that DOOL thread. LOL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Oct 23 2007, 01:04 AM
Dammit Kenny. I was watching this earlier and decided I was going to use this for my Wednesday Clip o' the Day for that DOOL thread. LOL.

LoL!

You can still use it. It's a free YouTube world! :P

Tammy
Member Avatar

Hey now there are MANY Marlena slaps to choose from ;) . There is lets see....
Marlena slaps Sami, Marlena slaps Kristen at the masion (then of course that whole fight in the secret room AWESOME!), Marlena slaps Kristen at the church, Marlena slaps Tony, I am pretty sure there is another slap for Sami in there somewhere lmao.

Some of my favorite moments is when Marlena slaps someone or when she swears since she doesn't do it very often :P

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Tammy
Oct 23 2007, 04:36 PM
Hey now there are MANY Marlena slaps to choose from ;) . There is lets see....
Marlena slaps Sami, Marlena slaps Kristen at the masion (then of course that whole fight in the secret room AWESOME!), Marlena slaps Kristen at the church, Marlena slaps Tony, I am pretty sure there is another slap for Sami in there somewhere lmao.

Some of my favorite moments is when Marlena slaps someone or when she swears since she doesn't do it very often :P

Lets not forget Marlena slaps Brady after he called her a whore.

Ellie

LOL.. I'm actually not a fan of 'soap slaps'. Too fake looking for me. (Maybe the Deidre interview on Ellen ruined it!)

Mason
Member Avatar

Marlena slaps are the best! They're so exaggerated, but that's what makes them so hilarious! :lol:

Red Mist
Member Avatar

:lol: This is hilarious!!! Someone needs to do a montage of nothing but Marlena slapping the crap out of people. I wonder if Dee exercises her hand in prep for these scenes?

Tammy
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Oct 23 2007, 11:28 AM
Lets not forget Marlena slaps Brady after he called her a whore.

CRAP thats it... BRADY! When I was making up that list I kept thinking... "there is someone else she slapped too" lmao ;)

You know of all the people she has slapped... you think Stefano would be on the list lol.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Ellie
Oct 23 2007, 11:50 AM
LOL.. I'm actually not a fan of 'soap slaps'. Too fake looking for me. (Maybe the Deidre interview on Ellen ruined it!)

What interview would that be? I dont think I have heard of that one :unsure:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Am I missing something here? I saw no slap.

Can someone please tell me the time code of the slap? I saw nothing.

Now, she ALMOST slapped him in the last 30 seconds, but he caught that arm and prevented the smack. Is that what you meant? Because that wasn't a slap. :unsure:
Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

JERSoapsFan
Oct 23 2007, 10:55 PM
Am I missing something here? I saw no slap.

Can someone please tell me the time code of the slap? I saw nothing.

Now, she ALMOST slapped him in the last 30 seconds, but he caught that arm and prevented the smack. Is that what you meant? Because that wasn't a slap. :unsure:

JSF I think you quit watching too soon. With 4 seconds left there's a real slap.

Deleted User
Deleted User

:o

OMG, you were right!

I did miss it.

And that was just A TAD over-the-top.
Quote Post Goto Top

DramaKing
Member Avatar

lmao. i love this cuz marlena is like "please bitch. you were drugged? then put on a submarine? then thought it was 1985? and then u slept with Gina, who is one my ebstfreinds Hope?"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply