Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Tuesday, Oct. 23
Topic Started: Oct 23 2007, 11:32 AM (1,232 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

^ Aw, I thought they were cute. Clearly fake (later on), but cute.

And anything beats blankets.
Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

JERSoapsFan
Oct 23 2007, 11:42 PM
^ Aw, I thought they were cute. Clearly fake (later on), but cute.

And anything beats blankets.

Blankets would beat 2 little rubber alien looking things that were supposed to be babies....

Did the boy even make any noise when he came out?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Wouldn't it be less realistic if they were normal looking given all the times Sami called them her demon seed she was carrying and all the fumes and drugs and other toxins they must have inhaled during the course of the pregnancy? I mean we're just lucky they didn't each have two heads or something.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Rhiannon
Oct 23 2007, 11:32 PM
Dragonish1
Oct 23 2007, 04:31 PM
Those cyborg babies Sami pushed out scared me. :o  They reminded me of this horror movie I saw when I was a kid. I do not recall the movie's title, but it was about women giving birth to scary rubbery demon babies, who fly out of their mothers at warp speed and then go on killing sprees almost as soon as they are sprung.

Those rubber babies Sami pushed out scared the shit out of me too, and they looked horrid. I'm with Nixsoaps in liking the blankets more than those freaking looking things they called the "twins", I thought some weird tongue thing was going to come out of the boys mouth and start chomping on Sami's head or something............ :hide:

LOL! They were so hideous! I thought the one looked pretty dark, maybe Abe is the father! I was laughing when EJ said they both looked like Sami. :lol:

Love the Phelle scenes! I thought the sex scene was today though, have to wait until tomorrow I guess.

I loved the funny comments today at the Pub. Lucas, Bo, and Kate all had some good lines.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I give "Days" mad props when it gets things right, but I have to say, "Days" DROPPED THE BALL, BIG TIME when they had EJ say the babies looked different. And not just for the obvious reason. But EJ was about, what would you say, 5, 6 feet away from the babies when he said that line? Now, if he were looking at them up close, I could understand, but his line was uncalled for.
Quote Post Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Rhiannon
Oct 23 2007, 11:32 PM
Dragonish1
Oct 23 2007, 04:31 PM
Those cyborg babies Sami pushed out scared me. :o  They reminded me of this horror movie I saw when I was a kid. I do not recall the movie's title, but it was about women giving birth to scary rubbery demon babies, who fly out of their mothers at warp speed and then go on killing sprees almost as soon as they are sprung.

Those rubber babies Sami pushed out scared the shit out of me too, and they looked horrid. I'm with Nixsoaps in liking the blankets more than those freaking looking things they called the "twins", I thought some weird tongue thing was going to come out of the boys mouth and start chomping on Sami's head or something............ :hide:

Oh those "babies" freaked me out. :o They were creepy.

The EJ comment about his sense of humor leaving the building was funny. :lol: One thing I like about HS's writing style is he gives these quick one liners that just have me laughing. Usually they are written for Bo who pulls them off so well.

Not giving Belle a pass what so ever for what happened (and is going to) but Philip totally played her like a fiddle and she completely fell for it. If he really loved her, he would have told he that and would want her to end things with Shawn first. At least he even finally called her out on her feelings for Shawn when they were married. He doesn't respect her at all. Philip only cares about what he wants and doesn't give a hoot who gets hurt. I actually think he would be okay if Belle was running around having an affair with Shawn as long as she was married to him. He was WAAAAAY too sneaky and slimey during all of that. Just not love to me, more like obsession and wanting to win.

Again not giving Belle a pass. I would thought the daughter of John Black would be strong and determined in what she wanted but it is never good enough for her. I guess she is more like her mother than her father.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

JERSoapsFan
Oct 24 2007, 12:24 AM
I give "Days" mad props when it gets things right, but I have to say, "Days" DROPPED THE BALL, BIG TIME when they had EJ say the babies looked different. And not just for the obvious reason. But EJ was about, what would you say, 5, 6 feet away from the babies when he said that line? Now, if he were looking at them up close, I could understand, but his line was uncalled for.

And they're fraternal twins for heck's sake. OF COURSE they look different. Did one have a cry with an accent?

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Decent episode. At least we didn't get blanket babies. And they didn't look 6 months old!. I know a lot of you will disagree with me but I loved it when Lucas handcuffed EJ.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I loved when Lucas handcuffed EJ, too. It was entertaining. The fact that Salem police helped Lucas do that is even more hysterical.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Good show.

What is the big deal about the babies? At least the show made an effort to be realistic. When blankets were used, people complained. Now, they complain when the show makes an effort at realism. They were freaky looking but weren't that bad.

Ali played the labor scenes well and Bryan did as well. I thought it was quite emotional and loved Marlena delivering them. There was realism in these scenes that I enjoyed. EJ and Kate coming in felt off, especially the end when the show basically ended on Kate taking to Lucas. I hate endings that basically happen in the middle of discussions. I guess the editing was still off from the overlap last week.

EJ being handcuffed was funny. Good seeing Abe and loved him and Bo joking around with EJ. Good one liners there with them two and, later, Kate. Glad to see John's hit and run investigation still being focused on.

I enjoyed the Shawn/Belle/Philip scenes. This triangle has made a turn for the better again and is developing into a good B story. Phelle were HOT and I do like the use of the Santeen theme. It's a good emotional, couple theme. That last scene may have been similar to Santeen but I don't think it was recycled. Hell, at least it's about two characters people give a damn about and that are relevant to present times.

Good show.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Other than Belle and Phillips scenes..and Phillips prayer, i wasn't that into todays show..This week has been a let down from last week..Sami going into labor was stupid...and pretty boring in my opinion...Nothing like in the past when characters like Jennifer, Marlena, and Hope all gave birth and they were big events..But thank god we won't have to see pregnant sami anymore...

And Shawn's police drama is boring, i could care less..

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jinxed Soul
Oct 24 2007, 01:13 PM
I loved when Lucas handcuffed EJ, too. It was entertaining. The fact that Salem police helped Lucas do that is even more hysterical.

I disagree.

It REALLY shows (and any law enforcement agent will back me up on this as fact) how CORRUPT the Salem PD is.

Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Alison Sweeney is driving me CRAZY in this episode.

King
Member Avatar

OMFG. Those babies were the dumbest thing I've seen on DAYS since...Santo. LOL.

Did Ed Scott call in sick that day or what?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply