Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chuck: Official Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Sep 24 2007, 08:33 PM (446 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I watched it tonight and thought it was really good, and I LOVE Zachary Levi........ :cheer:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

BEST. SHOW. OF THE NEW SEASON.

My heart was racing.

Alkthough...I have to wonder: what does Best Buy think? It's OBVIOUSLY ripping them off. Down to that car, even, I think.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mike

Oh boy. I disagree. I was so excited about this show (I love Zachary Levi too) but this show fell flat for me. They are trying to build a romance between Chuck and the female CIA agent but I just don't feel any chemestry between them. I do like Chuck's interaction with his friends and family however.

My biggest problem was with how he obtained "all the government's secrets." By opening an email and watching images all night long?? What?? Look, I can suspend reality indefinately but I find it hard to buy that all that information was downloaded into his brain without any physical contact. A computer chip in his brain, even a bolt of electricity striking him from the computer would have been more believable to me.

I will stick with it. Hopefully I'm judging too harshly based on one eppy.

Deleted User
Deleted User

^ Mike, the impression I got was it was like subliminal messages. The images had meanings that the naked eye couldn't see. And that's why the images (and their hidden messages) stuck.

Personally, I find it brilliant.

When they said the INCREDIBLE line, something like, "Chuck .... IS the computer" I nearly GASPED at how incredibly original and mindblowing that was.

It boggles the mind and excites you - just as a Sci-Fi/action-adventure show should.
Quote Post Goto Top

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

I might watch it again, but wasn't that all impressed.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This is by far my favorite new show of the fall season..I love it..Zachary Levi is adorable and the show is so much fun to watch...Last nights episode was great Chuck vs. the Sizzling Shrimp...

anyone else watching this show? I'm really hoping it can find an audience, because NBC is in dire need of a hit..

Mike

I'm watching. I wasn't too thrilled about the first eppy but it is growing on me. I'm enjoying it much more now. Zachary Levi is great!

~bl~
Member Avatar

The show has grown on me too. I am disappointed though that NBC is no longer having it on Saturday nights. That was a lot easier to record for later viewing.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

I'm watching too. It also grew on me. The show is definitely one of the best new shows of the season.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Great show tonight..I loved the truth serum bit, and i was happy to see Ellie involved in the action..Also Rachel Bilson is a nice addition to the cast..Can't wait to watch the triangle next week..

And more shirtless Awesome..

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Big Shocker tonight...

Bryce is really alive..Great twist, and i'm looking forward to seeing whats going to happen next week..Also i would like to see Rachel Bilson back at some point..She was fun to watch...

And that kiss as the bomb was supposed to go off was scorching hot...Loved it..

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Another good show..loved seeing Mathew Bomer in action...He's so sexy...The ending was a great cliffhanger with both Chuck and Bryce calling...And NBC announced that they are giving Chuck a full season pickup today..Great news..I just wish this board had more Chuck fans..I feel all alone in this thread...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply