Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: Reminder Farah Fath debuts today; Would like everyone's input
Topic Started: Oct 24 2007, 10:32 AM (451 Views)
Jonatha

Please post your thoughts about her and anything else you want to post about her character (or her as Mimi) in this thread in the weeks ahead. I know Farah brings out a lot of fans positively and negatively, and I've never understood why those lines have been drawn so distinctly. Why do you love to hate her or hate to love her? Next month I will write an column on her and would appreciate everyone's comments, good or bad; all comments will be included and welcomed.

Thanks,
Jonny
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Thanks for this thread Jonny

I am a FF fan and have been since she came to DAYS. I never understood why she was so hated? :shrug:

I liked her scenes today. It wasn't anything dramatic, but I think she worked well opposite Slezak. I can definitely see Vicki taking her under her wing.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

She did a pretty good job, although I felt like I watching a Bonnie/Mimi hybrid.

sungrey

I watch ATWT, but I flipped over on commercial break to see if I could catch Farah and I did. I liked the brief scene I saw... hopefully Ron knows how to utilize her better than JER did.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I liked Farah as Gigi too. I thought she held her own with Slezak. I liked her character on OLTL actually better than Mimi. It never was that I hated Fath as much as I hated Mimi.

I have a feeling that this may be the case of another Kirsten Storms or Austin Peck where in another form we see a better performer. Both Storms and Peck are tons better on GH and ATWT than they were on Days - so I hope we see the same growth in Fath.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply