Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:SOD Spoilers *updated 10/29*; November sweeps & paternity shocker!
Topic Started: Oct 24 2007, 12:09 PM (2,078 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DAYS:
"November is fraught with troubled relationships. Will true love survives?" asks Exec Prod. Ken Corday.

Marlena: "Sh'es grieving, dealing with the loss of John. It's extremely sad time for her. She will have a major story in December. Count on it."

Sami/Lucas/EJ: "she will enter a marriage of convenience with EJ, and Lucas will have to trust that thst's all it is. EJ is torn; he does care about Sami, but he is under his father's thumb. A very dramatic event occurs at the wedding."

Shawn/Belle/Philip/Chloe: "Chloe comes back right before Shawn and Belle's weeinng and will realize what's going on between Philip and Belle. Hope knows, too and there's a lot of pressure on Belle. Bo and hope are trying to keep Belle faithful to Shawn."

Feature: Summary

Sami is dealt two diffcult blows this week. First, she and Lucas fly to Santo Domingo to get a divorce. What prompts them to finally fo it? EJ enlists Kate's help to set it up to look like she will be next target of the DiMeras. "His objective is to get Sami to marry him" Says James Scott (EJ). He teams up with kate to that end." It's mission accomplished when Lucas, out of concern for his mother, agrees to end his marriage to Sami. "She supposedly got shot at by one of Stefano's men, " explains Bryan R. Datiilo (Lucas). "he realizes that he has to get the divorce for the sake of the family."

And this divorce is final for Lucas, says the actor. "He knows that they're never going to get back together once they decide this," declares Dattilo. "That's why he was so adamant for it not to happen. He feels betrayed. Sami chose ending the vendetta and being there for her family as opposed to running away with Lucas."

While that drama is unfolding, another one is taking place at the hospital lab. Last week, Marlena ordered a DNA test on sami's twins. This week, the results are in and there's a surprise in store. As for EJ possibly being the father of one or both of the twins, Scotts says "He doesn't suspect it at all because the DNA test proved that he wasn't. But he'd feel thrilled."

Kate shares the results of the test with EJ< while Sami sheilds them from Lucas. But Lucas finds them anyway. "that's the last bow to his midsection; it takes the wind out of him, " sighs Dattilo. "He's trying to understand why Sami would lie to him and not tell him, but she says she just found out and didn't want to make things worse. But he's still upset."

Is there any hope for Lucas and Sami? He doesn't realy think there's future there," admits Dattilo. "And that's what he keeps telling her."

Spoilers
Kate considers a plot to save Lucas.
Sami has terrifying vision.
Nick finds Chelsea on dangerous ground.
The Theata sisters host a Halloween party.

Second Chances

**UPDATE 10/29**

From SOD's website:

Stephanie/Chelsea/Max/Nick: "There's a serial rapist on the loose and Chelsea and Stephanie will be affected by it. The new bad boy in town, Ford Decker, is accused. Billie will come into this story, too. Max will become instrumental in ending this story. Nick is trying to win his way back into Chelsea's heart."

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/sweepstakes07/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie! :cheer: I feel very Ejami positive right now.

sitrian
Member Avatar

I'd be EJami positive if they would give them say 3 days a week. But this 5 days a week thing so we have to have the same convo twice a week thing? It is really killing it for me.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

So Kate is back to scheming against Lumi? And she is the one to tell EJ about the DNA results?

UGH! As I said in an episode thread last week where Kate called Sami a HERO I am sick of this crap of Kate being twisted into a pretzel to advance whatever Hogan's agenda is for Sami and Lumi. Guess this week Sami is a victim and not a hero so we have Kate conspiring with EJ against her? EJamicas has already destroyed all three of those characters does it really need to spread its ruination on other characters, too?

Also, Lucas feels betrayed? Someone call the whaaaaaaaaaambulance for poor, poor St. Lucas. St. Lucas who was a moron getting back together with Sami on the rebound just because he couldn't stand seeing her move on with EJ in the first place and if Sami couldn't trust him and has such low self-esteem that she is so desperate for approval she thinks she has to pimp herself out to save her family a BIG BIG BIG part of that is all the damage Lucas did to her self esteem over the years from the time she was a teen and he told her she was too fat to get Austin to all the times he reinforced how much more special Carrie was than her to the times that he abandoned her at their previous wedding attempts. Not dumping her because she may have gotten pregnant with someone else's kid as a consequence of trying to save the life of Lucas doesn't really wipe all that away. And why would he be surprised Sami lied to him about the pregnancy? HELLO! She's a pathological liar in case he hasn't noticed in the 15 years he's known her.

Also...

Because I am noticing a pattern in EJ getting the results from Kate I think it could be instructive to go back through the who's the daddy year in review...
1. Sami is pregnant and EJ suspects it before Lucas and thinks he's the dad
2. Sami gets fake amnio report from Nick that she fills out and says Lucas is the dad
3. Celeste performs voodoo ritual saying the child is a DiMera
4. Kate has Nick fill out fake amnio report that says EJ is the dad of both twins. Sami finds out from Marlena while EJ finds out from Kate.
5. Nick comes back from head injury to say Lucas is the father of both twins.
6. Another DNA report done comes out saying one and one. Sami finds out from a fax (from Marlena?) while EJ finds out from Kate.

Do we think that's the end?

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

There had better be more november sweeps than those..Its nice seeing Marlena mentioned...but those suck...How about something for Tony, Anna, Abe, Lexie, Kate, Stefano, Steve, Kayla, and Billie...and Bo and Hope (keeping belle's secret better not be their sweeps story)..

Jonatha

IMissAremid
Oct 24 2007, 12:30 PM
So Kate is back to scheming against Lumi? And she is the one to tell EJ about the DNA results?
Also, Lucas feels betrayed? Someone call the whaaaaaaaaaambulance for poor, poor St. Lucas. St. Lucas who was a moron getting back together with Sami on the rebound just because he couldn't stand seeing her move on with EJ in the first place and if Sami couldn't trust him and has such low self-esteem that she is so desperate for approval she thinks she has to pimp herself out to save her family a BIG BIG BIG part of that is all the damage Lucas did to her self esteem over the years from the time she was a teen and he told her she was too fat to get Austin to all the times he reinforced how much more special Carrie was than her to the times that he abandoned her at their previous wedding attempts. Not dumping her because she may have gotten pregnant with someone else's kid as a consequence of trying to save the life of Lucas doesn't really wipe all that away. And why would he be surprised Sami lied to him about the pregnancy? HELLO! She's a pathological liar in case he hasn't noticed in the 15 years he's known her.

Thank you Mary for posting this. I just signed on to rant about Lucas today, and you've done it for me. :hail:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Thanks Angie.

So, that's it. Sami goes through with the wedding, theres no turning back anymore.

If Belle and Shawn continue planning the wedding, I wonder if that means Belle never did tell Shawn the truth by then, or if he looked the other way and forgave her?! Chloe coming back definitely means Shawn will be moving more towards her. That outta get interesting.

Bring Chelsea and Nick back, woohoo :cheer:

jane1978

Kevc1980
Oct 24 2007, 12:40 PM
There had better be more november sweeps than those..Its nice seeing Marlena mentioned...but those suck...How about something for Tony, Anna, Abe, Lexie, Kate, Stefano, Steve, Kayla, and Billie...and Bo and Hope (keeping belle's secret better not be their sweeps story)..

I doubt those previews are complete. There is not even a word about the sorority, Max/Stephanie and Nick/Chelsea. Is there anyone who believes they will be on backburner too?

But yay for a new Marlena storyline. I believe December is a first month Ed Scott could fully control the outlines and was there when it was written, so I expect huge changes at the end of sweeps.

I love the wording "trying to keep Belle faithfull."

And I still believe EJ will be "murdered" during the wedding reception.

Mason

Count on Marlena having a major storyline? Where have I heard that one before?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I can't wait to get all of the sweeps spoilers, because the ones we got now are not that great to be honest. Sure, Corday says Marlena has a story coming along, but the spoilers are so damn vague, who knows what the story could entitle. It could be something very small, and that worries me. Marlena is the face of DAYS and I have all faith that she brings in viewers. Give her a storyline of her own and maybe the show will succeed.

Lucas/Sami/EJ...Same old, same old. :blah:

Shawn/Belle/Philip/Chloe: I like that Chloe finds out about Philip and Belle. That gives me more thought that Shawn and Chloe are a possibility. I hate that Bo and Hope are keeping Belle with Shawn when they know she cheated on him. That's not cool, and that's going to be one part of this story that I'm going to hate. I mean, it's basically the same thing as what happened last time. Last time, Kate kept Philip and Belle together despite knowing that Belle wanted Shawn. At least it was reasonable for Kate because she doesn't get what the hell her children need. But Bo and Hope? Why would they want him with a woman that would cheat on him? That's stupid.

Mason

I agree about Bo and Hope. I know they want Shawn and Belle to be together, but unlike Kate, they wouldn't want their son to marry someone who doesn't really want him or who cheats on him. Their keeping quiet about the whole Phelle situation really bothers me.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Well, it looks like we'll see the return of rebellious Shawn once the truth gets out. I like that Shawn. :)

CheerUp
Member Avatar

thanks angie

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Not only do we have to have EJ/Sami marry this way, they're setting up so that Sami/Lucas is still a possibility not because the two characters LOVE each other, but because they'll be pissed at what Kate and EJ did. Whatever.

Also, why in the heck would Lucas and Sami believe that Kate getting attacked is related to the Brady-Dimera feud? Kate was Stefano's whore, she did him not too long ago- whole separate issues going on there! I hate when characters are dumb like this.

I like that Bo/Hope seem to be keeping Belle's secret, because I can see the logic in it. They aren't just doing it for her sake but his. Shawn's a reckless asshole when he's not with Belle. Keeping him safe means keeping them together.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

px780
Oct 24 2007, 04:27 PM
I like that Bo/Hope seem to be keeping Belle's secret, because I can see the logic in it. They aren't just doing it for her sake but his. Shawn's a reckless asshole when he's not with Belle. Keeping him safe means keeping them together.

Bo and Hope are the poster children of true love. Why in the hell would they want their son with a woman that cheats on him? I just can't see Bo and esepcially Hope wanting their son with Belle, knowing what she's done.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

They are being vague and I like that. People used to complain when everything was spoiled and now people want more?

Corday mentioned in the Fall previews that the end of Fall would bring the best episodes the show ever has done and that it would be the culmination of the story Hogan has been building all summer. I think that is what this month will feature and that they want to spoil it. They never spoiled John's death in the Fall previews. They never spoiled half the stuff in September. They vaguely mentioned it. With Ed Scott on board, you aren't going to be spoon fed every damn thing that is going to happen and that is how it should be.

Theze sound pretty good. Lucas/Sami/EJ is actually going somewhere and it seems like something big goes down at the wedding. We also have Shelle's wedding (it seems like Marlena's daughters love sweeps weddings this year LOL) and that means two big events in a month. How is that not a good sweeps? At least they are doing something.

At least this time they had the sense to mention Marlena, Bo, and Hope in spoilers. I like the twist of Bope being involved with Belle's issues. As for Marlena, I think November will be about her wanting revenge and doing something to exact it. I think we will see her get a whole new story in December, meaning aside from John's death and the feud.

There is definitely more to this. They didn't even mention the sorority story so that is a red flag right there.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Oct 24 2007, 03:45 PM
px780
Oct 24 2007, 04:27 PM
I like that Bo/Hope seem to be keeping Belle's secret, because I can see the logic in it.  They aren't just doing it for her sake but his.  Shawn's a reckless asshole when he's not with Belle.  Keeping him safe means keeping them together.

Bo and Hope are the poster children of true love. Why in the hell would they want their son with a woman that cheats on him? I just can't see Bo and esepcially Hope wanting their son with Belle, knowing what she's done.

Because he is reckless and John just died so they probably think Belle is confused and has just lost it. They probably are afraid that Shawn will lose Claire too in a way if Belle goes to Philip. They know Shawn will fall apart and that his life may fall apart as a result of this.

Normally, I would agree but there are extenuating circumstances here.

maconrich
Member Avatar

Mason AKA Hogan
Oct 24 2007, 02:02 PM
Count on Marlena having a major storyline? Where have I heard that one before?

Here's to hoping her major storyline isn't getting arrested and going to prison for shooting EJ. I'd hope Days isn't that stupid, but...

Tammy
Member Avatar

Personaly I see nothing interesting in there. I see not ONE mention of a vet sl, except for Bo and Hope keeping a secret. What am I supposed to say to that "Ohhh Ahhhh" ummm I think not <_<

And why would they mention Marlena for November Sweeps if her storyline is for December? :unsure:

For sweeps previews that was all pretty much stuff we already knew about.

But thanks for posting anyways. ;)

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

PhoenixRising05
Oct 24 2007, 03:54 PM
They are being vague and I like that.  People used to complain when everything was spoiled and now people want more?

Corday mentioned in the Fall previews that the end of Fall would bring the best episodes the show ever has done and that it would be the culmination of the story Hogan has been building all summer.  I think that is what this month will feature and that they want to spoil it.  They never spoiled John's death in the Fall previews.  They never spoiled half the stuff in September.  They vaguely mentioned it.  With Ed Scott on board, you aren't going to be spoon fed every damn thing that is going to happen and that is how it should be.

Theze sound pretty good.  Lucas/Sami/EJ is actually going somewhere and it seems like something big goes down at the wedding.  We also have Shelle's wedding (it seems like Marlena's daughters love sweeps weddings this year LOL) and that means two big events in a month.  How is that not a good sweeps? At least they are doing something.

At least this time they had the sense to mention Marlena, Bo, and Hope in spoilers.  I like the twist of Bope being involved with Belle's issues.  As for Marlena, I think November will be about her wanting revenge and doing something to exact it.  I think we will see her get a whole new story in December, meaning aside from John's death and the feud.

There is definitely more to this.  They didn't even mention the sorority story so that is a red flag right there.

So because someone else complained when they gave away too much info other people are not allowed to complain when they want more info? Just as mileage varies between some posters about when criticism is or is not warranted for soaps, what they should be criticized for also differs in many instances. Also, I'm surprised you of all people is taking something CORDAY said at face value, but moving on...

I can't wait to see the full article posted and not just a summary laid out by a poster at a Lumi fan site to see if November really is that bleak in terms of airtime for characters who do not share DNA with Dr. Marlena Evans or are attempting to woo her daughters. Because even if there are two big events going on that's not really enough. May sweeps had two big events involving Sami and Belle too and it wouldn't hurt for DOOL to try to mix things up and actually do something besides throw weddings for Marlena's daughters when the whole show has revolved around them this entire year so them having these events during sweeps have way less impact. It wouldn't hurt for this show to utilize its whole canvas in capacities other than just props for Sami and Belle love triangles.

Also, I hate hate hate Bope being involved in Shawn's love life this way unless it results in Shawn breaking away from his parents and doing his own thing when the truth is revealed. At least Hope being involved with the Willow stuff made sense because Shawn was in Tinda Lao, but them covering up Belle's infidelity because they don't think their poor little boy can handle Belle cheating on him? What? That's such a Kate thing to do. Not a Hope thing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply