Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Thursday, Oct. 25
Topic Started: Oct 25 2007, 02:35 AM (963 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Since I can't sleep...

Thursday, Oct. 25
DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Posted Image

[DOHTML]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VEYd2EPtf7U&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VEYd2EPtf7U&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/DOHTML]
Classic Clip O' the Day: Steve and Jack fight on the rooftop

[DOHTML]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jzf9cQgXP7c&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jzf9cQgXP7c&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/DOHtmL]
Bonus Clip: Oh how times have changed for the Shellip triangle. I FLOVE this promo though.

DISCUSS.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I didn't even recognize the people in the first pic for a FULL minute. No joke.
Quote Post Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

That second clip is a major ISSUE that I just can't buy Phelle. Philip was rotten during all of that and they way Belle forgave him so easily yet she made Shawn jump through a million hoops to get her to forgive him for the Willow crap. I just don't buy he changed that much. <_<

DramaKing
Member Avatar

Yay for the hot Phelleness!!

why did u post that picture of shelle? i almost threw up a little bit in my mouth...

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Sort of random. I just began thinking, of the entire younger crew, Shawn is the only one that hasn't really changed. He is still into cars, working odd jobs (even though he is trying to get into the academy), and bad tempered.

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

JERSoapsFan
Oct 25 2007, 02:58 AM
I didn't even recognize the people in the first pic for a FULL minute. No joke.

JackPeyton
Oct 25 2007, 06:17 AM
Yay for the hot Phelleness!!

why did u post that picture of shelle? i almost threw up a little bit in my mouth...

LMAO!! :lol:

Oh and I heartily second that "yay" for Phelle, Jack. Goddamn, they were hot yesterday. More please! Posted Image

jcar03
Member Avatar

Sami's hair in those fantasy scenes is hilarious.

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

The vision of the future for the twins was a little sad. It showed how afraid Lucas is of one of them having EJ as a father. Both men said they would raise the children as their own, yet this showed Lucas's doubts. I also believe that he is fearful that Sami wouldn't be a part of her daughters life either. While she comes in to the pub with EJ and John Roman all the talk was money being spent, yet the daughter would take lessons from a school teacher. If Sami wanted her children treated the same she would ask EJ to help the children get along. Oh and the daughter with Lucas was adorable.
I really hope this is not how the storyline plays out. I would hate for both children to be treated so differenly just because of their paternity.

I understand Hope's anger about Philip and Belle sleeping together, but I found her to be quite the hypocrit. Did she or did she not go to an Island and have a fling with Patrick. She also thought she was pregnant by him. Her and Bo were supposively on a break, but she still turned to Patrick before they left for the island.

The fight. I have no idea if I liked the way it was filmed or not. I did however like the snide comment Philp made that started the fight. Asking Shawn how does he know he hasn't already been in Belle's bed. They need to stop making things so obvious that things will happen again between Belle and Philip. Two days in a row she has said it will never happen again. *sigh*
Oh the highlight of the fight was Caroline. She had fire in her eyes. I love how she didn't only blame Philip but Shawn as well. Who knew she was such a spit fire.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

So I'm pretty sure I reacted to those Lucas nightmare visions the exact opposite way this show intended. Didn't feel bad for him one bit. You're a chump for staying with Sami, Lucas. And I know your feeling Sami's kid daughter. I hate Lucas, too. If only Lucas would let you go live with your mommy in the DiMansion you could have a horse and your own violin tutor, too, just like your brother. Sorry your dad had to sabotage his own chances for personal wealth by tanking the company he worked at just to get revenge on your dad's love rival for your mom. Sucks to be you. Didn't really enjoy teenage prep Johnny being mean to fat Sami's girl, but loved the scene at the graves. Why are you so hateful? Why are you a drunk? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. That's his father's son all right.

Love Caroline with the shillelagh breaking up the fight but not thrilled with the CRAZY FIGHTING CAM. It just seemed a bit... much. And is it just me or should Shawn be banned from the pub? Every time he shows up there something gets destroyed. And so what if Phillip wrote the letter to the police talking about why Shawn shouldn't be on the police force? It's not like he LIED about what you did Shawn. Again, I think the people of Salem should send Phillip a THANK YOU for keeping that irresponsible hot head Shawn Brady off a police force already rampant with corruption, incompetence and negligence thanks to the Bradys who run it. Phillip FTW all the way.

Oh for the days when DOOL knew how to write love triangles. I am so sick of these Shellip and Ejamicas triangles. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh Belle has been in love with jobless loser Shawn since high school and hot rich Phillip is trying to win her over. What will she do? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Sami has been in love with jobless loser Lucas since high school (or so the show would have us believe even though she was NOT in love with Lucas back then but actually in love with Austin as much as she was capable of being in love with anyone) and hot rich EJ is trying to win her over. What will she do? Poor poor Marlena's daughters. As someone who has NOTHING whatsoever invested in Shelle or Lumi, I just don't care about their romantic problems one bit right now and as someone who likes Phillip and EJ I don't understand what they see in Belle and Sami right now.

Belle's excuses about why she hooked up with Phillip didn't ring true and Hope came across less hypocritical and annoying than I was expecting. I mean yeah she got her self-righteous judgment in there despite her own succumbing to the temptations of Patrick before, but I mostly saw her just trying to find out what the heck was going on and trying to think up the way to hurt Shawn the least. I was pleased with that because I didn't want to have to be mad at Hope. Still, I'm not going to judge Belle for her affair even if I think she's lying to herself about the reasons for it happening. Because I still feel for the girl losing her father and will for a very long time as I am still hurting from John's loss too. That is a problem I actually care about of hers.

Those babies creeped me out when EJ was waving at them through the nursery glass. I know in the past I wanted a DiBrady baby but not one that looks so creepy as that. I don't know if these were robobabies or real ones but they're still giving me nightmares either way.

Shawn is such a chump not figuring out the sheets. Bwahahahahaha. Sorry Shawn fans but I love seeing him cuckolded as payback for shacking up with Willow and putting me through the torture of Shelligan's Island. Still, with that little tender moment at the end with the happy music I think Shelle remains the triangle's twu wuv couple regardless of how much hotter the Phelle sex was. Because that's just how this show rolls.

Nice subtlety with the "EJ IS GOING TO GET SHOT AND I WILL BE A SUSPECT" randomness between Lucas and Bo at the end. Yeah, I'm going to be totally shocked when an attempt is made on EJ's life.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Lucas's visions are just that ... his visions. I'm confident EJ would want the girl living with them, as well, and wouldn't treat her any differently. Later in life, they may get treated in different ways. For instance, when it comes to inheriting the Dimera riches, or carrying out the family wishes.

I totally understood where Hope was coming from. She's looking out for her son. Nixs, Hope did go have a fling with Patrick, but at the time, she left Salem to get away from Bo. She was angry and frustrated with him, and their marriage was in a bad state. What Belle did was far worse because her and Shawn weren't in such a situation as that right now.

Seeing the sheets, Shawn has totally figured it out, IMO. But, he won't admit the truth to himself, or will deny any further suspicions because he doesn't want to come face to face with the truth. That's why he reacted so quickly and agressively when Phillip made that comment about how Belle might be in bed already.

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

I don't think Shawn put it together at first, but I think after a little bit of letting it settle in he will figure it out. Kind of like he will have a light bulb moment.
I know that Bo and Hope had strains on their marriage, but IMO.. a cheat is a cheat until you sign those papers or end the relationship.

IMiss- I thought those were real babies today. If they were the cyborgbabies then they must have picked up a new pair. lol

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Nixsoaps
Oct 25 2007, 04:28 PM

IMiss- I thought those were real babies today. If they were the cyborgbabies then they must have picked up a new pair. lol

I'm pretty sure what Lucas was holding and talking to were dolls or just blankets, but the babies in the nursery were real.....

jcar03
Member Avatar

^^ Yeah when Lucas was holding the baby girl it defintely wasn't a real baby BUT they used real babies for sure when EJ was looking in the nursery window.

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

Got it, I thought we were talking about the babies in the nursery. :lol:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

The nursery scene was freaky! How decliously evil did EJ look when he standing on the opposite side of the glass just waving at the newborns?!Its as if he has an entirely different agenda on his mind for those twins. That certainly wasn't a glare of love.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I kind of think he knows "something" happened. But part of him doesn't want to admit that something did happen and/or he is trying to figure out how "willing of a participant" Belle was before he throws accusations at her.

Everything Hope had said was basically what Shawn had been complaining about for months. And the fact that Belle had just had sex with Philip pretty much justified Shawn's issues which Hope called Belle out on right there.

The fight was good. Admit I was yelling for Shawn to "go for the leg". Philip basically had it plastered on his face that he scored with Belle and deserved the punch from Shawn. I did love Caroline coming to break it up. That did make me laugh. Someone else mentioned the camera shots of the fight. It was very different and not really sure if I liked it. It sort of made me a bit dizzy once or twice. One thing that I am noticing lately is in general how the show is put together and it is something I like.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jinxed Soul
Oct 25 2007, 09:22 PM
The nursery scene was freaky! How decliously evil did EJ look when he standing on the opposite side of the glass just waving at the newborns?!Its as if he has an entirely different agenda on his mind for those twins. That certainly wasn't a glare of love.

Wow, I saw things SO differently! lol.

I thought, "Now THAT is a father."

Meanwhile, we had LucASSHOLE having, what, good dreams? Happy hopes for his children's future? No.

NO.

We had nothing of the sort.

We had a pessimistic ASSHOLE whose visions managed to insult fat people, drunks and the wealthy -- ALL at once! The stereotypes were disgusting. And Lucas proved to me tonight that he is one unfit parent!

Oh, and Phawn?! FUCK YOU BOTH.

Fighting is SOOOOOOOOOOOO uncool.

Especially if it's over a girl.

GOOD men, CIVIL men take anger-management courses or they just walk away. What the FUCK are you going to get accomplished fucking each other up?!

Again, I don't know about everyone else, but where I live, fighting is "over," as they say, so these scenes didn't work for me at all.

I saw two PIGS who were rolling around on the floor.

TWO JERKOFFS whose behavior is SO low-class and embarrassing they should never have been born.

IT was DISGUSTING television.

Quote Post Goto Top

jcar03
Member Avatar

Tommy Lee and Kid Rock got into a fight over....Pamela Anderson. LOL

People still fight all over the place unfortuntely. We live in a world of violence.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Great episode today.

I loved the fight scenes with Shawn and Philip. Great direction and camera angles. It felt so real. I also loved Caroline beating Philip off with a stick. One of the funniest moments of the year IMO :lol: . Philip throwing money out without a thought for damages was so true to the Kiriakis way too.

The Belle/Hope scenes were great. Sure it was a little hypocritical of Hope but Belle deserved what she got. I love Bo and Hope being involved here and I like how they portrayed Hope not being willing to keep this secret. She is doing it for her son and it played out great. Martha was great and so was Kristian. Good work.

I loved Lucas' visions and thought the actors and actresses playing the twins in the visions were great. They were so sad and harsh but that added some weight and BD was very good today. The Lucas/Sami scenes were so sweet and I love how Roman, Bo, and Hope came to see her. Nice family scenes. The ending with Bo/Lucas was more foreshadowing and more nice setup. I think it worked well as an ending.

EJ looking in on the twins was creepy and chilling. I am so happy they used real babies in those scenes. EJ's little speech about the children at the end almost sounded like the speech Superman's father said to him before sending him away :lol: .

Liked the police scenes and the fact that they aren't dropping John's hit and run. Good scenes there in tying it to the Dimera's.

Looks like sorority crew is back tomorrow, which is ok with me. They have had a long enough break IMO and I enjoy that story quite a bit.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

The camera work for the fight scene was different, but I liked it. Phillip beating Shawn's face on the bar was my favorite part. I always LOVE the physical fights on 'Days'! I liked Caroline coming out and stopping it too.

Lucas's visions of the kids were kind of dumb. I did think it was funny how EJ's son dressed in suits and wore a ring on his right hand just like EJ does though. Why did he already imagine that the boy is EJ's when they don't even have the results back though?

Liked the Hope/Belle scenes too.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply