Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Thursday, Oct. 25
Topic Started: Oct 25 2007, 02:35 AM (959 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

JERSoapsFan
Oct 25 2007, 11:05 PM
Jinxed Soul
Oct 25 2007, 09:22 PM
The nursery scene was freaky! How decliously evil did EJ look when he standing on the opposite side of the glass just waving at the newborns?!Its as if he has an entirely different agenda on his mind for those twins. That certainly wasn't a glare of love.

Wow, I saw things SO differently! lol.

I thought, "Now THAT is a father."

Meanwhile, we had LucASSHOLE having, what, good dreams? Happy hopes for his children's future? No.

NO.

We had nothing of the sort.

We had a pessimistic ASSHOLE whose visions managed to insult fat people, drunks and the wealthy -- ALL at once! The stereotypes were disgusting. And Lucas proved to me tonight that he is one unfit parent!

:lol: Have I told you lately that I love you?

I think EJ's speech was one of those things that could go either way depending on what you think of him and the DiMeras going into this scene.

I think the show WANTS me to hate EJ and think that EJ was sinister smiling at the babies and talking about his son being "a DiMera like no other" as if being a DiMera is a sickness, but since I love the DiMeras and love EJ all I was thinking is YEAH! You go EJ with your kickass DiMera DiBaby! Don't let Lucas taint your boy with his dry drunk insecurities, poor breeding and limited means!

But I totally see where others are coming from viewing EJ as deliciously evil as he waves at the baby and I think that's another good reason for the kid being named John as it works on another level in the sense that if this child is EJ's it will be a PAWN of his he will use to help him win Sami. Not that I am judging him for this since Lucas did the same exact thing with Will, but I'm just saying I appreciate the name more because of that dynamic.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

IMissAremid
Oct 26 2007, 02:34 AM
JERSoapsFan
Oct 25 2007, 11:05 PM
Jinxed Soul
Oct 25 2007, 09:22 PM
The nursery scene was freaky! How decliously evil did EJ look when he standing on the opposite side of the glass just waving at the newborns?!Its as if he has an entirely different agenda on his mind for those twins. That certainly wasn't a glare of love.

Wow, I saw things SO differently! lol.

I thought, "Now THAT is a father."

Meanwhile, we had LucASSHOLE having, what, good dreams? Happy hopes for his children's future? No.

NO.

We had nothing of the sort.

We had a pessimistic ASSHOLE whose visions managed to insult fat people, drunks and the wealthy -- ALL at once! The stereotypes were disgusting. And Lucas proved to me tonight that he is one unfit parent!

:lol: Have I told you lately that I love you?

I think EJ's speech was one of those things that could go either way depending on what you think of him and the DiMeras going into this scene.

I think the show WANTS me to hate EJ and think that EJ was sinister smiling at the babies and talking about his son being "a DiMera like no other" as if being a DiMera is a sickness, but since I love the DiMeras and love EJ all I was thinking is YEAH! You go EJ with your kickass DiMera DiBaby! Don't let Lucas taint your boy with his dry drunk insecurities, poor breeding and limited means!

But I totally see where others are coming from viewing EJ as deliciously evil as he waves at the baby and I think that's another good reason for the kid being named John as it works on another level in the sense that if this child is EJ's it will be a PAWN of his he will use to help him win Sami. Not that I am judging him for this since Lucas did the same exact thing with Will, but I'm just saying I appreciate the name more because of that dynamic.

You are brilliance personified! I didn't see the John/pawn angle coming from a mile away. Love that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I know the shelle fans are disgusted by Belle and Phillip having sex...but i have to say, its the best thing thats happened to this triangle in ages..Finally the ante has been upped, and something happened in this stagnant triangle..And now Hogan and Ed Scott have actually made me interested in this storyline..I'm so excited for Chloe to come and shake things up even more..

In the past, the writers have been so wary of having one of their destined couples cheat on their spouses..There always had to be an underlying circumstance that led to the affair..Bo had to be near death from fumes and think Billie was Hope..Hope wrongly believed Bo had cheated again with Billie to then sleep with Patrick..Jack was mislead into thinking he was with Jennifer when it was really a look a like, John had to believe Marlena was dead to hook up with Kate...And Marlena had to see John hooking up with Kate to finally have sex with Roman (eww the memories)...Well thats not really taking chances, its just giving the person an excuse to make everything alright....

But Belle and Phillip willing had sex...and the ramifications of this should be longlasting..These scenes were definitely the high point of the episode...I loved the Belle and Hope scenes...

The low point was sami, lucas and ej..I have a feeling i might just fast forward their scenes until the big wedding..I'm just so damm bored of these characters being on every single day..Its beyond ridiculous..I love all these characters, but its just too much..

King
Member Avatar

OMFG.

I loved the bar fight!

WTF is with these weird Sami spawn's fantasies. I am so confused about this overweight alcoholic fantasy.....

Deleted User
Deleted User

King
Oct 27 2007, 10:20 PM
OMFG.

I loved the bar fight!

WTF is with these weird Sami spawn's fantasies. I am so confused about this overweight alcoholic fantasy.....

Don't worry. It just means Lucas is a jerk. I mean, why did he have to make the daughter overweight AND alcoholic? That's just ridiculous. And why was overweight even a factor? Sami's weight was unique, right? Marls was thin, so was Belle, so was Sam. And Sami's thin now so why'd he go there. IT's not hereditary, is it? Oh, why analyze crap? Lucas SUCKS.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply