Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I Have To Throw This Out There...
Topic Started: Oct 25 2007, 05:35 AM (587 Views)
DramaKing
Member Avatar

i HATE and i mean HATE with a passion Zach & Kendell.

They are the most boring freakin couple ever. Even more so borring because they have astorylines, yet still somehow are borring. I just dont get the obsession with them. they are not romantic or fun to watch.

and is it just me or does TK come off as a ass? he always has to me anyways.

there. i feel better.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cat
Member Avatar

I liked them at first. I haven't watched AMC since it became the Babe-is-Love Show, so I can totally understand how massive over-exposure and 24/7 pimping would lead to your hate of Z/K.

*ducks out of the way to avoid onslaught of furious Zendall fans*

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Are you sure you're not my sister? LOL. She despises them too. I've just lost interest.

TK does come off like a pompuss ass. He is very montone.

bellcurve
Unregistered

Cat
Oct 25 2007, 08:27 AM
I liked them at first. I haven't watched AMC since it became the Babe-is-Love Show, so I can totally understand how massive over-exposure and 24/7 pimping would lead to your hate of Z/K.

*ducks out of the way to avoid onslaught of furious Zendall fans*

Don't fear Cat...the Zendall pimpage usually occurs on the OTHER board.
Quote Post Goto Top

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

It is not just the other board. I got attacked on 3 different boards the other night for saying that I found Zendell boring.

I find it funny that in all my years of Internet message boards now the only fans who have ever attacked me are:

1) Days fans
2) Zendell fans (AMC)
3) AMC fans
4) EJ fans (Days)
5) EJami fans (Days)
6) Nuke fans (ATWT)
7) Willen fans (ATWT)

Zendell fans have been the most but lately the Nuke fans are getting right there with them. And it is not that I don't like Nuke, I hate their story but you are not even supposed to say that.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Geeez I thought I was the only one who thought that. Since their pairing I was never into them, always thought Kendall would be better off and more entertaining with J.R.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Hee. You are definitely not alone in hating Zendall with a passion, Jack Peyton.

TK comes off as an ass to me but it's not just that. I think AM is a HORRIBLE cryer and so I just couldn't work up any sympathy at all for her or Zendall's problems when she had the waterworks going during the Crash storyline.

Even though Greenlee is freaking nuts and I know I shouldn't I root for her I still like her better than ZendUll, possibly because she's nuts and she antagonizes them. The same way I am totally rooting for Wes to screw up Ryan's smug life I guess.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I loved them under McTavish, but I'm not too fond of B&E's vision for them. I hate how needy and whiny Kendall has become and how "blah" Zach has become.

kserox10

Totally agree!

The way McT wrote Zendell was way better then B&E. McT REUNITED THEM!!!

B&E have them in every freakin story. I am tored of them

DramaKing
Member Avatar

thank god. i was beging to feel like i was alone in the ahting of them.

i just dont see the chem between the two actors, as said above i cant feel bad for kendell because i dont think AM is good at crying at all, and they are in every freakin storyline.

pluys ig et them hating greens and all... but srsly. kendell, hunnie. u r no freakin saint so stop acting like one.

ilovemydays

Everything Zach touches turns to crap and that includes Kendall whom he makes look like a worn-out, old shrew and she used to be one of my faves! But what I hate most about Zach (and the bland TK) is that he has ruined has ruined AMC for me.

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

MichaelGL
Oct 25 2007, 03:02 PM
Geeez I thought I was the only one who thought that. Since their pairing I was never into them, always thought Kendall would be better off and more entertaining with J.R.

Oh wasn't she though. I actually enjoyed her with almost everyone except Ryan and Zach.
That might be a little lie. I did like her and Zach for a while, but after the "new" wore off I was totally over them.

Quote:

Even though Greenlee is freaking nuts and I know I shouldn't I root for her I still like her better than ZendUll, possibly because she's nuts and she antagonizes them.

I love Greenlee!! Maybe that is why.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply