Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Where is the ROMANCE!
Topic Started: Oct 25 2007, 06:07 AM (222 Views)
DramaKing
Member Avatar

come on B&B... this show is soo lacking in romance. and i dont count the family whore brooke with anyone as romantic. taylor/nick is perhaps one of the most borring couples to hit soaps in years. and eric/donna is just plain sic.

B&B kinda has moments of romance with Ridge & Ashley.

but i want more... Katie/Thorne!! come on BB!!

and why doesnt Bridgett have a romance going? shes a beautiful young rich woman. and single? not even dating? why?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cat
Member Avatar

B&B needs to get Sean Kanan's Deacon back on the show and open up the male gene pool over there. He and Bridget have unfinished business (as do he and Jackie). I don't know why, but I am convinced that Ashley Jones and SK would have some serious chemistry together.

BTW, I love Thorne/Katie, too. Loved Ridge/Ashley but now that he's sniffing around Brooke again :sex: I'm not sure I want Ash with him anymore. Anyhoo, she and Rick have some pretty hot chem, too.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply