Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hunt Block; a question for the OLTL die-hards
Topic Started: Oct 26 2007, 05:32 AM (321 Views)
Natalia
Member Avatar

It's not a secret that I'm a Hunt Block fan and I was very excited to hear he was returning to daytime although I never saw OLTL simply because it's not aired in The Netherlands.I saw a few clips of Hunt as Lee Ramsey on YouTube and it looked good to me but offcourse it's not fair to base an opinion on just a few clips.
So my question is is he doing a good job?Does he fit in in the storyline?Is he portraying a believable chracter.I asked other fans and got mixed reviews.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

MatinečGirl
Oct 26 2007, 05:32 AM
It's not a secret that I'm a Hunt Block fan and I was very excited to hear he was returning to daytime although I never saw OLTL simply because it's not aired in The Netherlands.I saw a few clips of Hunt as Lee Ramsey on YouTube and it looked good to me but offcourse it's not fair to base an opinion on just a few clips.
So my question is is he doing a good job?Does he fit in in the storyline?Is he portraying a believable chracter.I asked other fans and got mixed reviews.

He hasn't been on that much yet. We'll have to give it some more time. He is playing a hard nosed FBI agent with a 'take no prisoners' personality. He's already bumped heads with John McBain and spoilers are saying there is bad blood between Lee and John because they both had a relationship with the same woman, Caitlin, who was murdered. Block's stay on OLTL looks to be very interesting.

Ridge
Member Avatar

I think he is doing all right, nothing too amazing though IMO. The character has not been fleshed out yet (Which is good since they are just introducing him) and so far his scenes have been abrasive (which means Hunt is doing a good job). There was something funky with his hair in the first few episodes though. Not a bad addittion though IMO. But since we know he has history with John you KNOW he will be featured more prominently.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply