Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kid Nation; C'mon I know SOMEONE watches...
Topic Started: Oct 26 2007, 11:17 PM (325 Views)
MTSRocks
Member Avatar

This is actually a guilty pleasure of mine. As annoying as Taylor is I love to hate her as odd as that sounds because she's so young lol. And Zach on his little power trip was Awesomeness to me. I loved when he told Taylor and her minion that they won't get paid, and they won't see a gold star "FOREVER." :lol: Anjay REALLY bugs me, but I did crack up at his "My bones aren't developed yet" line. Ooookaaay buddy.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

treestone
Member Avatar

I won't make you the only one here so i will admit i watch too and i would love to meet Taylor's mom... She is something else... Its funny watching the kids in the saloon drinking shots of root beer when they have problems... how does these kids know how to drink Jagerbombs??? :lol: :cheer:

King
Member Avatar

I'm trying to follow it through the commercials. LOL!

That one girl is such a little brat!

~bl~
Member Avatar

This show is a lot of fun. I surprisingly enjoy it. It was awful and amazing that all the kids turned on Taylor other than maybe her one or two friends. In cases, like this I wish they would do something. When she hit Anjay, well on any other show she would have been sent home.

Deleted User
Deleted User

^For that, and other reasons, I REFUSE to watch this show, and make the best effort to change the channel momentarily if a promo happens to pop on. I have a moral objection to watching the objectification of children in such savage situations.

CBS is sick AND evil for airing this SHIT!
Quote Post Goto Top

Soapsuds
Unregistered

The show sucks! The show ranks dead last in the ratings behind ABC, NBC and even Fox. It's a stupid show!!
Quote Post Goto Top

crc
Member Avatar
Janelle Monae is Android # 57821 aka Cindi Mayweather

I watch and I think it's a pretty good show. It's not as cringworthy as the critics and people that don't watch it make it seem like.

Wooo... that little "Miss 'Get Over It'" is a trip and half. LOL!

And there's been quite a few really good tear-jerker moments... not that I cried. I'm just saying. :P Like this week when DK had enough of all of the kids attitudes and had decided he wanted to leave and the other kids started crying. All this before he knew that he was going to be this week's recipient of the gold star. I was "No! Just hang in there for a few more minutes." LOL! And then there was his coming to Taylor's defense and the bonding between him and Guylan. These moments make the show worth watching. Like the prayer thing a few weeks ago where the children came together and had someone from different religions give a prayer and that one kid was visibly moved by the experience.

It truly is a guilty pleasure. I mean... I hope these kids aren't scarred for life from this experience. But I think the parents are more to blame than CBS.

The show's ratings have actually been going up the past couple of weeks and CBS must be satisfied that it's winning the children demos (6-11; 2-11) since they've been putting out press releases after each episode has aired.

JoJo
Unregistered

I love this show.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply