Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Amazing Race; Starting November 4th
Topic Started: Oct 27 2007, 02:10 PM (1,459 Views)
MTSRocks
Member Avatar

That was one intense finale. I was so happy that TK/Rachel pulled ahead to victory. I choked up there at the end, because for once, in a long ass time, there was finally a genuine winner.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I hate that TK & Rachel won. They're so bland and boring. Amazing Race has some of the worst winners.

Manny
Member Avatar

OMG! This is the first time on a reality show that someone I liked actually won!

I am thrilled that TK and Rachel won! They weren't my favs from the start, but they were always okay. I loved how they always seemed collected and calm, and I think the first time I ever saw TK freak out was in the cab driving to the final pit stop.

It was a great finale! I loved it! Awesome!

Christina is a nice girl, but I don't like Ron. And in all honesty, I don't think people can change all that much.

Don was great, but some of Nick's attitudes towards his grandfather throughout the game were not nice. And I can not believe they forgot their gear at the beginning of the final leg of the race.

The most fun part was the final road block.

Oh, and I still say Croatia was the prettiest country they visited... :P :D :D

Awesome season! Now, can't wait for a new BB and a new Survivor!!!

Does Amazing Race return this spring as well or next fall?

King
Member Avatar

I don't think we could have gone wrong with any of the three teams, but TK and Rachel were my least favs of the three.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply