Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: General Discussion; Week of Oct. 29th
Topic Started: Oct 29 2007, 12:28 AM (915 Views)
Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Open to discuss my friends, :)

Have a great week!!

:rockon:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kserox10

Ehh. Nothing really sepcial

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^^ITA,

Monday's eppy was okay.

I'm ready for this damn Ball to start already, LoL.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I thought Tuesday's eppy was a lot better than Monday's.

I know Georgie and Spin have been getting a luke-warm reception with a lot of people, but I like the idea of them. If they want to do this story right though, they'll will use it an oppurtunity to turn Spin into more of a real person than cartoon. I don't want a complete change of character, just a toned down one, and I think Georgie could help bring that out in him.

Anthony Z. creeps me the heck out, LoL. Not as much as Manny did back a couple years ago, but still, he's freaking creepy!

:swoon: Loved the Carly/Jax stuff today. I hate when they bicker.

Finally the Ball stuff starts tomorrow! :)

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND SUPPORT GH IN THE DR: TOP 20 POLLS!!!

The link is in my siggy!

:rockon:

Bella Principessa
Member Avatar
Oh, I didnt know we could customize this! LOL

*yawns* wake me up when SOMETHING happens that doesn't involve the chosen ones. I've had more then enough of Sonny, Jason, Liz, Carly, and all attached to them. Blech.

DramaKing
Member Avatar

today was great.

Logan/Lulu were so cute. nadine/spin/georgie would be a great triangle. carly/jax were sooo sweet. loved Jasons scenes with both carly and spin as well.

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

Aww! Nikolas's proposal to Emily made me cry. :(

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

The guy playing Anthony is reaaaaalllly over the top.

DramaKing
Member Avatar

i fukin love this ball so far.

maxie/johnny! yayness!!

lulu/luke was so cute. lulu and logan are great together. i actually kinda like patrick/layla ... carly/jax ... kate all alone ..

he only issue i have at this point is skye and ric - or more soo ric and anyone. i juat have ahte for him.

lucky/liz = still have it. eat ur heart out sam. ur just sex.

DramaKing
Member Avatar

i fukin love this ball so far.

maxie/johnny! yayness!!

lulu/luke was so cute. lulu and logan are great together. i actually kinda like patrick/layla ... carly/jax ... kate all alone ..

he only issue i have at this point is skye and ric - or more soo ric and anyone. i juat have ahte for him.

lucky/liz = still have it. eat ur heart out sam. ur just sex.

Manny
Member Avatar

I hate that we didn't get ANY of the Qs at the ball! I mean, WTF?! It is a ball for Alan! And Monica is working? Edward sends his regards?! Seriously... then this ball shouldn't have been for Alan... it should have been about something else... Nik could have simply made for his and Em's engagement... Silly...

I thought we would get to see at least Tracy there... disappointment...

But the good stuff about the ball were (for now): Lulu and Logan are amazing together! Love them!

CAT FIGHT!!! Loved it! I don't root for neither Sam or Liz, but I still loved their little punchfest!

But before that, L&L2 scenes were really nice...

Nik's proposal was done nicely as well.

Anthony is a total loon... I love it!

And the idea of Maxie and Johnny sounds AWESOME! They could do so many bad things together... :D

It was okay for the first episode... can't wait for more! But I still can't believe Edward, Tracy, Monica, Bobbie... none of them showed up... ugh!

jcar03
Member Avatar

Tracy might show up still since they made a point of referencing her being late though she will have a hard time getting to the ball since Anthony went crazy and broke off the landing thing. At least Edward and Monica got a reference unlike Bobbie who wasn't mentioned whatsoever. Hello, she is still a nurse at GH!

DramaKing
Member Avatar

I wish they wolulda showed Monica not waning to go to the ball and dealing with everyone and maybe volenter to work so that some nurse or dr can go to the ball was going to have to work.

wow. im no emily fan but did i ever wanna see her bitch slap nick. and Lucky defneding sam? wtf is wrong with this asshole? greg v i still love you!! lucky just annoys me at the moment with his new hot sex buddy... but then again he dont know what all shes done so...

i did love the way NL, GV, BH, KM, & TC play off eachother tho.

OMFG! what was that... did we get a robin/maxie/georgie scene? no fukin way! I loved maxie being a crude bitch to leyla. i kinda felt bad for her, but... oh well. it worked given who and how maxie is. Kirsten Storms is rockin her role as bitchMaxie.

Lulu/Logan were so cute. Did i miss Johnny asking Nadine to take Logan so he could get to Lulu? or was that just random. ... I want Jason in a tux at this ball dancing with Liz!!

I am no Alexis fan, but i do love anyone telling Ric off. and where the hell does he get off saying she liked dangerous men? hello fuker, remember when you chained carly up?

for some reason that scene with Kate & Trevor on the balcony was kinda chilling. I love that he calls her Katie. Megan Ward is simply amazing. GH has been spot on for casting this year,

I also love that they had a logical reason everyone was stuck on the island.

The scenes of Diane & Jason were great, as Carly was getting herself into trouble. lol at dianes comment that since Carly has a gun someone will wind up dead.

i may be alone but i am loving this sweeps storyline. Its not as stuntish as everything else. and im loving the romance between Skate, Scrubs, Carjax, LL2. I mean, this storyline has it all. Mystery, Romance, Murder, Action...

cant wait to see more.

and just because i love this image... :tink:

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I'm with you all that I wish they would have incorporated the Quatermain's more, but I'm not suprised....since they never really do anyway.

Other than that, I'm enjoying the Ball. Lot's of good couple interaction and whatnot.

Maxie was a total bitch when she went up to Leyla, LoL, but it was hilarious.

Loved the Sam/Liz catfight. Stick it to her Sam!!!! :rockon:

I'm with you JP, I can't wait to see more.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Also, Don't Forget that the DR-TOP 20 polls open tomorrow. Support GH!!!

Jonatha

Mateo
Nov 2 2007, 01:14 AM

Mateo, GH is my third favorite soap and I support it and I'm loving it right now. :)

jcar03
Member Avatar

Stupid Comcast! It yet again reset something and cancelled my recordings :angry: I should of watched yesterday's last night but decided to wait so I missed both yesterday the today. Very upset right now.

If anyone happened to record it or paid attention to the end credits and noticed if Brandon Brash is now listed as contract. He should come right after Nazanin Boniadi and it is just her and Sonya Eddy on one "slide" if it is only those two and his name appeares on the next one with the other recurring actors then he is not yet. That would help me. Thanks in advance - you can just PM me.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Jonatha
Nov 2 2007, 04:33 PM
Mateo
Nov 2 2007, 01:14 AM

Mateo, GH is my third favorite soap and I support it and I'm loving it right now. :)

I will be supporting GH in the Top 20 this week.

I'm sorry if some GH hardcore people on this or other boards are unhappy with all the mob crap overkill and fave characters possibly getting killed... but as someone with little emotional attachment to the characters on GH and little knowledge of its history beyond Luke and Laura stuff and little antipathy for Guza just to lack of exposure to him, I am loving all of this.

I am eating up the ballgowns and stormy night in a castle with a spoon with the full cast all there for the murder mystery to ensue. This is why I watch soaps.

Another reason I watch soaps is catfights and romance. Check and check.

I love the crazy music they play for the crazy guy.

I enjoy Lulu and Logan even if I'm annoyed with all the other guys being into Lulu and I think Logan is kind of nuts. I just like what it brings out of Luke and Scotty more than anything really.

I enjoy CrazyNikolas even if I wish at least Tracy could be at this ball to rep the Q's somewhat more than Emily is doing.

Bella Principessa
Member Avatar
Oh, I didnt know we could customize this! LOL

Rexis! :wub: Hehe check out this promo I just made, since GH won't promo them. I think it turned out decent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5ToxlKo3_g

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply