Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: General Discussion; Week of Oct. 29th
Topic Started: Oct 29 2007, 12:28 AM (942 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Yayyyyy Rexis. :wub: Great promo.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jcar03
Member Avatar

I'm hating my cable company even more after seeing that promo! I missed Ric getting stabbed and his shirt off! Damn It!

Bella Principessa
Member Avatar
Oh, I didnt know we could customize this! LOL

IMissAremid
Nov 2 2007, 10:33 PM
Yayyyyy Rexis. :wub: Great promo.

Thanks. I'm excited for them for sweeps. November has always been an amazing month for them, and this one isn't supposed to dissapoint either. :)

I FLOVED Lucky and Liz on Halloween. :wub: That was the Liz I know and love. And Lucky...*sigh*. I'm going to miss them.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Eeeek, a two page GH thread!! Haven't seen one of these in awhile, LoL!

Anyhoo, LOVED the Rexis promo Kylie! They were great even with the small stuff they had this past week. Can't wait to see more of them.

I'm definitely enjoying how this is all playing out in general and excited to see what's in store for next week.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Jonatha
Nov 2 2007, 04:33 PM
Mateo
Nov 2 2007, 01:14 AM
Also, Don't Forget that the DR-TOP 20 polls open tomorrow. Support GH!!!

Mateo, GH is my third favorite soap and I support it and I'm loving it right now. :)

:hail:

Yay!!!

Lovin' all the GH love~ :wub:

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

IMissAremid
Nov 2 2007, 10:24 PM
Jonatha
Nov 2 2007, 04:33 PM
Mateo
Nov 2 2007, 01:14 AM
Also, Don't Forget that the DR-TOP 20 polls open tomorrow. Support GH!!!

Mateo, GH is my third favorite soap and I support it and I'm loving it right now. :)

I will be supporting GH in the Top 20 this week.

I'm sorry if some GH hardcore people on this or other boards are unhappy with all the mob crap overkill and fave characters possibly getting killed... but as someone with little emotional attachment to the characters on GH and little knowledge of its history beyond Luke and Laura stuff and little antipathy for Guza just to lack of exposure to him, I am loving all of this.

I am eating up the ballgowns and stormy night in a castle with a spoon with the full cast all there for the murder mystery to ensue. This is why I watch soaps.

Another reason I watch soaps is catfights and romance. Check and check.

I love the crazy music they play for the crazy guy.

I enjoy Lulu and Logan even if I'm annoyed with all the other guys being into Lulu and I think Logan is kind of nuts. I just like what it brings out of Luke and Scotty more than anything really.

I enjoy CrazyNikolas even if I wish at least Tracy could be at this ball to rep the Q's somewhat more than Emily is doing.

:rockon: :clap:

Great post! GH is really delivering on many levels. I'm taking this all for what it's worth and can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

Manny
Member Avatar

OMG, just watched Thursday and on to watching Friday...

Now THIS IS HOW YOU DO SWEEPS!

Awesome!

Scenes with Nik/Emily/Lucky/Liz/Sam fighting were awesome! And Nik lashing out at Emily against Jason was great too!

I was shocked that Coop got the text message as well, but I'm sure he's not the killer.

Georgie/Maxie/Robin scenes were so nice. More of those in the future, please!

But Maxie was a total bitch to Leyla. I felt bad for her.

Georgie and Spin are cute as well.

Alexis' scream was so chilling! And I love how it ended without a fade out, but with a snap to black screen.

Previews for Friday look awesome as well! Can't wait to watch it!

GH IS HAVING THE BEST SWEEPS, IMO!!!

What's missing from the perfect score is Tracy, Bobbie, Monica and Edward. :(

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

I'm fina;y watching GH after a month drought. I can't take the Lulu hour but this ball is interesting.

Who did Nikolas kill?

kserox10

I am loving this show right now!!!!!!

WOW! What a week can do for me! :D

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

I fucking love this masked ball!!

Sam and Liz's fight was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny! I'm so glad Liz smacked that bitch but then that ho came back with a hook. You're just a piece of ass, ho. Sam and Lucky are so pathetic.

jcar03
Member Avatar

i wish it was this good all year instead of just sweeps. It is going to be harder for them to pull themselves out of a ratings rut to get those good ratings to have a decent budget for the next year to do stuff like this still.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply