Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, Oct. 29
Topic Started: Oct 29 2007, 02:46 AM (848 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Monday, Oct. 29
DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Posted Image

[DOHTML]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/anfaRNM1ooc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/anfaRNM1ooc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/DOHTML]
Clip o' the day: Marlena tells John about her strange dreams and the two head to the church at the beginning of the possession storyline.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

^ I love that pic! Its such a great blast from the past.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Weren't they pretty, Jinxed?

Jensen Ackles *swoon*

Now as for today's show...

Boy I've got a headache from all the SOMEONE WILL MAKE AN ATTEMPT ON EJ'S LIFE anvils falling out of all the characters' mouths onto my head.

Lucas talking about being dangerous or needing to take things into his own hands just is NOT credible. I mean yeah I could see him doing something in the heat of the moment but actual premeditation with all of this puffing up his chest stuff? Not seeing it. Blah blah blah vendetta. Blah blah blah have to marry EJ. Blah blah blah not letting you go. ENOUGH! Either divorce Lumi or don't, show. Just don't make us watch them go around in circles about it anymore!

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

Today for me was snooze worthy.
I liked the chance to see Billie, Nick, Artemis, and DeMarquette though.
Also, during Sami's dream I couldn't hear everyone, but glad they remembered that Cassie and Rex are Brady's. It was also nice to see John for a few seconds

I liked what the make-up department did with EJ's face in the dream as well.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

It was nice to see Nick after such a long time. Having the focus on all of them was nice, because Sami and her story is becoming b-o-r-i-n-g!

Jonatha

Jinxed Soul
Oct 29 2007, 01:47 PM
It was nice to see Nick after such a long time. Having the focus on all of them was nice, because Sami and her story is becoming b-o-r-i-n-g!

Yes, something has to be done to end the agony that has become the Lucas/Sami/EJ saga. It's getting to a point where I hate all three of them. I still adore James Scott, it's just too bad the writers screwed over EJ in such a major way. Gawd, stick a fork in it, it's so done to the point of what's the point? :puke:

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I love James too. He could be so much more than a Lumi foil. What a freaking waste.

Get EJ out of this suckhole pair's story and give him a woman.

Still love Nick and I think I could grow to love Morgan and Max, if HS doesn't ruin them with that twit Stephanie.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

that twit Stephanie :lol:

Days4Life
Unregistered

Well, this was a switch--I FFd all the Sami/Lucas scenes and actually watched the younger set in their sorority story. I really can't take much more of the Lumi/Ejami merry-go-round. But the sorority stuff was kind of weird...it seemed strange that Nick was there but Stephanie wasn't, then the twins showed up out of nowhere--and did I miss something? How did they know where Nick would be? He was leaving the sorority house when he got the phone call about Chelsea so how did the twins find out the address? And...what a shock...there's a bomb! But don't worry, Chelsea--in Salem, the bombs are always non-fatal.

Today's highlights for me were 1) Morgan --- I love her! and 2) just hearing the names Kimberly, Rex and Cassie Brady! I thought they had been totally forgotten.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Days4Life
Oct 29 2007, 06:27 PM
Well, this was a switch--I FFd all the Sami/Lucas scenes and actually watched the younger set in their sorority story. I really can't take much more of the Lumi/Ejami merry-go-round. But the sorority stuff was kind of weird...it seemed strange that Nick was there but Stephanie wasn't, then the twins showed up out of nowhere--and did I miss something? How did they know where Nick would be? He was leaving the sorority house when he got the phone call about Chelsea so how did the twins find out the address? And...what a shock...there's a bomb! But don't worry, Chelsea--in Salem, the bombs are always non-fatal.

Today's highlights for me were 1) Morgan --- I love her! and 2) just hearing the names Kimberly, Rex and Cassie Brady! I thought they had been totally forgotten.

i totally agree with what you said..We had the same viewing habits today..
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I am officially a Morgan fan now.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Days4Life

I was confused at how the two kids knew where to find Nick too! They said they found the paper with the address, but I don't see how since he just wrote it down when leaving the sorority house and they were not there. Weird.

The Lumi/EJ/Kate crap was the same old shit again. Hopefully the storyline picks up and changes over the next couple of weeks.

Ford looked much better today with the messy hair. The game show host style he usually has sucks.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I FREAKING LOVE MORGAN!!

Max and her are great. Great chemistry and she can act. She needs to go contract. What a breath of fresh air. Kudos to casting and to Ed because this is his influence here. The fact that I like her right off the bat speaks volumes. I actually like alot of the girls in the sorority. This story is pretty good as a supporting story. Good seeing Nick again. Wish we saw more of Billie. She needs more to do then this. Seems like Jett is completely on the outs :lol: . We don't even get to see him. It seems like this story was truncated a bit.

I am glad the Nick and the kids story is getting tied up and the whole Chelsea bomb thing had a creepy, movie-like vibe to it with the lighting and all. I am glad Chick seem to be on the path to a reunion. Days had a nice couple there and they need to work on repairing that.

I liked the scene where Kate saw that the babies last names had changed and, therefore, so had Lucas's. Lauren played that scene well and I am glad she put up a fight against EJ. I am worried about her doing this though because I have a feeling Kate may be on her last legs so to speak. Sami and Lucas was boring except for the brief moment where Sami showed her spark and feisty side when she told Lucas about making EJ's life hell. I love the EJ death threats. It keeps me going through all the going around in circles. Makes me think we are close to getting somewhere. The dream was awesome. Nice Halloween treat. Loved the mentions of Rex, Cassie, Carrie, Eric, and Kim. That alone made the episode pretty good for me. Glad they remembered everyone there and loved the lighting and vibe of that scene. Not a bad job by Drake at all and Ali was great there. The body bags were creepy. Drake being there does make me wonder, even if we all knew he would be appearing... :lol:

Not a bad show really.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Angie79
Oct 30 2007, 12:30 AM
Days4Life
Well, this was a switch--I FFd all the Sami/Lucas scenes and actually watched the younger set in their sorority story.  I really can't take much more of the Lumi/Ejami merry-go-round.  But the sorority stuff was kind of weird...it seemed strange that Nick was there but Stephanie wasn't, then the twins showed up out of nowhere--and did I miss something?  How did they know where Nick would be?  He was leaving the sorority house when he got the phone call about Chelsea so how did the twins find out the address?  And...what a shock...there's a bomb!  But don't worry, Chelsea--in Salem, the bombs are always non-fatal. 

Today's highlights for me were 1) Morgan --- I love her! and 2) just hearing the names Kimberly, Rex and Cassie Brady!  I thought they had been totally forgotten.

I was confused at how the two kids knew where to find Nick too! They said they found the paper with the address, but I don't see how since he just wrote it down when leaving the sorority house and they were not there. Weird.

The Lumi/EJ/Kate crap was the same old shit again. Hopefully the storyline picks up and changes over the next couple of weeks.

Ford looked much better today with the messy hair. The game show host style he usually has sucks.

The kids followed him in a taxi over to the sorority and found the address. I guess he crumpled it up and threw it away to avoid someone following him, per the kidnapper's wishes, or for some other reason. The kids said they followed him after he left so I took it to mean that. It makes no sense any other way unless he stopped off at home to get something to use as a weapon or something but why would he waste time?

I will stick with my original theory :lol:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

PhoenixRising05
Oct 30 2007, 12:45 AM
Angie79
Oct 30 2007, 12:30 AM
Days4Life
Well, this was a switch--I FFd all the Sami/Lucas scenes and actually watched the younger set in their sorority story.  I really can't take much more of the Lumi/Ejami merry-go-round.  But the sorority stuff was kind of weird...it seemed strange that Nick was there but Stephanie wasn't, then the twins showed up out of nowhere--and did I miss something?  How did they know where Nick would be?  He was leaving the sorority house when he got the phone call about Chelsea so how did the twins find out the address?  And...what a shock...there's a bomb!  But don't worry, Chelsea--in Salem, the bombs are always non-fatal.  

Today's highlights for me were 1) Morgan --- I love her! and 2) just hearing the names Kimberly, Rex and Cassie Brady!  I thought they had been totally forgotten.

The kids followed him in a taxi over to the sorority and found the address. I guess he crumpled it up and threw it away to avoid someone following him, per the kidnapper's wishes, or for some other reason. The kids said they followed him after he left so I took it to mean that. It makes no sense any other way unless he stopped off at home to get something to use as a weapon or something but why would he waste time?

I will stick with my original theory :lol:

Ah, ok. I do remember them saying something about a taxi now.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

OK to expound on thoughts from earlier since I fell asleep in the middle of the show the first time I attempted to watch it again today... :lol:

Yay for Nick kicking ass. I'm happy to see Chick sharing scenes again even if we are stuck with stupid bombs again. At least that Andre isn't responsible (we think) makes it a little more interesting, as do the disco lights for wherever Chelsea is being held captive. And it was so sad when the boys were yelling daddy and Nick was telling the bad guy to stay away from his kids. I hope they're OK!

Lucas and Sami better really be fucking over like BD says they are in articles if they are torturing us with this crap so much. I just can't seriously believe Lucas is dangerous and that he can actually take on the DiMeras and it's annoying how wishywashy Sami is that one minute she shows a little fire like she has a plan to take down the DiMeras from the inside but then she vacillates back to delusionally believing Lucas will make everything all right. GMAFB.

I did like EJ being manipulative but not totally sinister today. Not crazy about Kate being used to prop Lumi more in that just when it seems like she has some character growth, the writers are hellbent on having her relapse into doing anything and everything to have Lucas love her to make Lucas and Sami look like victims more to big bad Kate.

I love Morgan. I really like Max and Morgan. But I was bummed to see Morgan defending Ford because that pretty much blows up my new theory that Ford isn't actually the campus rapist because I have no doubt in my mind that Max will have to play rescuer at some point and Morgan will be victimized. :( BTW, it was today that it finally dawned on me how ridiculous the idea of a campus rapist is. I mean, maybe I'm jaded because I went to a school with like 30,000 students so when they told us freshmen year that 1 in 6 women is a victim of sexual assault that translated into A LOT of campus rapists, not just one, so this story is a bit ridiculous from that standpoint. Of course, so was my university's method for protecting women from rape which was handing them rape whistles, but that's a digression for another day...

Sami's dream was creepy. Yay for Rex and Cassie and Kimberly being remembered. But boo for this being John's last scene. He really did die just so Sami would marry EJ? Lame.

~bl~
Member Avatar

I liked how Kimberly was mentioned as she like Sami slept with someone she didn't love to protect her man. Though in the end Andrew was Shane's child and not from Victor.

Nick was finally on, liked seeing him and for once it may not be the Dimera's hurting a Brady.

The campus is making a big deal, because this is a rapist who is going after women he doesn't know, maybe and it isn't date rape. That's my guess for now.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

I did not think I would like this sorority storyline, but it is a good B-plot. It is not stereotypical sorority. Plus, add me to the Morgan love train!! Please, DOOL keep this girl.

Maybe if her and Max don't work out( though I think she is a perfect fit for him) see how she works with maybe phillip? any girl, just get him away from belle.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply