Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:NBC Text Message spoilers
Topic Started: Oct 29 2007, 12:09 PM (896 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Sami and Lucas sign divorce papers.

Max saves Morgan from lecherous Ford.

Bo and Hope Comfort Marlena.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Angie79
Oct 29 2007, 12:09 PM

Huh?

Is this just more spoilers for next week's show? Cause why would Sami and Lucas sign divorce papers AFTER the wedding where EJ is shot.

And the other spoilers sound like stuff happening next week too.

dawn9476

Quote:

:(

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

:cheer: Oh goody! The papers are signed , meaning the WORST pairing in soap history (LUMI) is done. Thanks Angie!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

IMissAremid
Oct 29 2007, 12:20 PM
Angie79
Oct 29 2007, 12:09 PM

Huh?

Is this just more spoilers for next week's show? Cause why would Sami and Lucas sign divorce papers AFTER the wedding where EJ is shot.

And the other spoilers sound like stuff happening next week too.

Must be. These are usually for 2 weeks ahead, but these can't be.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Dragonish1
Oct 29 2007, 12:36 PM
:cheer: Oh goody! The papers are signed , meaning the WORST pairing in soap history (LUMI) is done. Thanks Angie!

And now the 2nd worst (EJami) begins. :lol:

It's sad because I used to love Lumi and EJami both but now they are both what Days biggest problems and the most boring pairings in the history of daytime.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm glad that divorce is becoming final. Who thinks Lucas is going to become all depressed and turn to alcohol again? I do.

daysfan
Member Avatar

I honestly don't care anymore. Sami just needs to be with one of them to end the stupid triangle, I seriously don't care if it ends with all three of them exploding.

Mason

I'm with you, daysfan. I'm at the point where I no longer give a rat's ass what happens to these three.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

It's a shame that either paring has been completely ruined for many of us just to try and satisfy either the Lumi or Ejami fans. Well, they failed. They are no longer TPTB but truly TIIC.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Both pairings could be saved by a break for all three characters and then a much better story. They are not beyond being fixed IMO.

These are spoilers for this week. Maybe the Max/Morgan one might be for next week but the other two were in the spoilers for this week in both mags and such so NBC must have made a mistake or something.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

You're right Tim, but the writers need to have an end game and I don't see it yet.

cjknick
Member Avatar

I disagree I think the EJ/Sami pairing has endless storyline possibilities ,,,, Think about it Stefano and Marlena now share a grand child! And Sami's father in law is Stefano DiMera - who would have thought it... Lexie (even tho she is gone) is now Sami's sister-in-law!

Days with the Sami/EJ pairing how more future storylines then you can imagine!
It will be the gift that keeps on giving!

The Brady and the DiMera's now have A Baby in common!

Mason

^ Exactly, ArizonaDaze. The way this story is being written, who knows when, or even if, it'll ever end. They've flip flopped so much between Lumi and EJami, that now, there's hardly any rooting value for either couple, and instead of being torn between who I want Sami to be with, now I'm just totally turned off by ALL of them.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Mason AKA Hogan
Oct 29 2007, 02:18 PM
^ Exactly, ArizonaDaze. The way this story is being written, who knows when, or even if, it'll ever end. They've flip flopped so much between Lumi and EJami, that now, there's hardly any rooting value for either couple, and instead of being torn between who I want Sami to be with, now I'm just totally turned off by ALL of them.

And that is the shame of it all. No matter which couple you rooted for, now who cares.I want to care again but am afraid that if I do, I will have my hopes dashed again. I agree that there is still plenty of story potential no matter which couple they pair so they better figure it out!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Mason AKA Hogan
Oct 29 2007, 01:53 PM
I'm with you, daysfan. I'm at the point where I no longer give a rat's ass what happens to these three.

Same here. I am so bored with Sami/Lucas/EJ. This storyline has been dragging on for far to long and it is so repetitive right down to to dialogue! I lost interest.

Mason

LoL, I feel like I'm watching PASSIONS whenever EJamicas are on, because they say the same damn thing every time. That's how repetitive their dialogue is.

dawn9476

If I can't have Lumi, I rather TIIC do what they did with Josh/Babe/JR on AMC and end Sami's romantic relationships with both men.

dawn9476

Dragonish1
Oct 29 2007, 01:36 PM

I have been watching soaps for 20 years and just because a couple gets divorced doesn't mean they are over.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Mason AKA Hogan
Oct 29 2007, 04:20 PM
LoL, I feel like I'm watching PASSIONS whenever EJamicas are on, because they say the same damn thing every time. That's how repetitive their dialogue is.

OK the Passions comparison just made me laugh. Does that mean Sami is Ethan? And would EJ be Theresa and Gwen be Lucas? I mean they're writing EJ stalkerish and there's a rape leading to pregnancy like Theresa. Plus Lucas has the meddling mom like Gwen. LOL.

Quote:

I want to care again but am afraid that if I do, I will have my hopes dashed again.

So much truth in this statement ArizonaDaze.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply