Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo clip; week of 10/29
Topic Started: Oct 30 2007, 12:13 AM (648 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

It is finally up!

http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/video/#cat=25262
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

So stupid to advertise EJamicas moreso than Marlena and her revenge...

Deleted User
Deleted User

Wow the way Marlena said how she fantasized about killing E.J was a great delivery by Diedre
Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

DAAAAMN!

Why's Marlena after EJ, though? She's the kind of woman who would go straight to the source -- Stefano. I love her delivery of that line, though!

"I've been fantasizing... about ways... to kill EJ..."

*Hope GULPS*

Mason

Deidre is rocking this, just like I knew she would!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

LOVE it..that alone got me so excited for the weeks to come..I love this new side to Marlena..Go after them Doc, avenge your husbands death..

Mason

I'm so glad to see the fire back in Marlena that's been missing for so long!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

LOVE IT!!

The way Marlena said that and Hope's reaction was chilling!!

Also, is it just me or does Ali look much better then she did while Sami was pregnant? It looks like her hair is shorter and she just looked better for some reason, not that she didn't look great before.

Can't wait for this!! Seems like we got two big weeks ahead of us for sweeps!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

PhoenixRising05
Oct 30 2007, 12:49 AM
LOVE IT!!

Also, is it just me or does Ali look much better then she did while Sami was pregnant? It looks like her hair is shorter and she just looked better for some reason, not that she didn't look great before.

Can't wait for this!! Seems like we got two big weeks ahead of us for sweeps!

Well she looks better in the sense that in the clip her cheeks aren't red and her eyes aren't puffy from having to look like she's been crying, which I think has been a big part of the problem of late.

But seeing you mention her hair being different I clicked on this hoping they would take her hair to a more natural shade of blonde but nope it's just as bright blonde as usual, almost so white it matches her skin. Maybe this would work better if she was tanning or wore more dramatic makeup?

In any event, I'm excited for the Marlena being a badass stuff, could really give a crap about the Lumi angst and not interested in seeing them in bathrobes at all.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

IMissAremid
Oct 30 2007, 01:03 AM
PhoenixRising05
Oct 30 2007, 12:49 AM
LOVE IT!!

Can't wait for this!!  Seems like we got two big weeks ahead of us for sweeps!

Well she looks better in the sense that in the clip her cheeks aren't red and her eyes aren't puffy from having to look like she's been crying, which I think has been a big part of the problem of late.

But seeing you mention her hair being different I clicked on this hoping they would take her hair to a more natural shade of blonde but nope it's just as bright blonde as usual, almost so white it matches her skin. Maybe this would work better if she was tanning or wore more dramatic makeup?

In any event, I'm excited for the Marlena being a badass stuff, could really give a crap about the Lumi angst and not interested in seeing them in bathrobes at all.

I wish she would just go back to her old hair color. The platinum looked better when she had bangs but it sucks now. I don't get why she is keeping this because when she did the red hair in 2001 she quickly got rid of it after a bit. She's had this for over a year. Weird.

I think it looks better when she is tanned but I guess makeup could be adjusted too.

Kenny
Member Avatar

That hair on Sweeney completely washes out of her face. She's been wearing very natural looking makeup lately, very subtle, and then you've got this bright eyesore color of hair that just pops out. When I see her, my eyes go automatically to her hair and her face just disappears.

Such a distraction. She probably thinks it makes her look like a sexy Pamela Anderson-esque starlet, but it doesn't. She looks like a wannabe.

DramaKing
Member Avatar

i actually really like Ali's hair that plat blond shes got goin on... but it needs bangs like she had in the first place...

the show was okay. thats it. nothing to great or awful.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

The "Who's the Daddy?" bit made me want to :puke:

We've seen that far too many times.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I have to agree with the majority about Ali's hair. I hate the platinum. Her natural color is pretty. This shade is so white you almost see her scalp. And does Sami always have to look like some "I don't care how I look" hausfrau? Burn those nasty pjs, please.

I'm not surprised at this promo one bit. HS is again ignoring his own stories. Marlena is focused on EJ when Steffy is still around and who can forget the insane Andre? Apparently HS. All plot driven crap to setup the big shootout and the following whodunnit. If he put just a bit of thought into it, the show could be so good. The characters are there, he just uses them so badly. And I agree about the bathrobes stuff for Lumi...ugh. Reminds me of the getway while Sami was scamming Lucas by drugging him and attempting to burn EJ to death. And for heaven's sake, please no comments from Lucas about "liftoff" and inches. My stomach is not up to it. Is HS trying to make this divorce some romantic vacation?

FREE EJ, FREE EJ...please!!!! His arms are tired from holding up the borresters. A hunky man is a terrible thing to waste (just ask Phil).

Days4Life
Unregistered

I'm also a little confused about why EJ is the focus of Marlena (and everyone's) hate when Stefano is still around. I'm tired of all the Bradys dumping on EJ for everything, even when he isn't at fault. But at least we'll get some good Marlena stuff. And I agree AS needs to adjust her hair color from that platinum blonde; even the red hair a few years ago was better than this. She looks too washed out, but earlier in the year when she was tanned she was too tan and that didn't look good either. She needs to go a little darker with her hair and stop crying so she doesn't look pink and puffy and then she would look great. She's very pretty, but she could look even prettier. And the show really puts her through the ringer...I felt so bad for her when she was pregnant in real life, ready to deliver, and she had to do those intense Sami/Brandon/Lucas scenes wrapped in a sheet!
Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

That guy that does the voiceover loves to say "Who's the daddy?" :lol:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

DrewHamilton
Oct 30 2007, 05:47 PM
That guy that does the voiceover loves to say "Who's the daddy?" :lol:

And I love that it's the same voice they've had since the Roman/Marlena/John days with Belle. Was that the original "Who's the daddy?"

King
Member Avatar

DEE!!! :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply