Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pics and Vid from DOOL's Green is Universal event; DHer, JS, SN, NB, BB, AS, DB, others...
Topic Started: Oct 30 2007, 02:04 AM (1,626 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Posted Image

There's more here including cute ones of Stephen, Ford Decker's baby, Ali Sweeney with Ben and James Scott with his dog:

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.a...ventId=77474456

*UPDATED*
They have a video of this too up now:

http://www.nbc.com/Green/video/#mea=177335
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

James Scott looks undescribably delicious in those tight ass blue jeans of his! In my next lifetime, I'll have to remember to reincarnate as denim.

Meanwhile, why is Nadia Bjorlin pushing her tits out so far? Everyone else looks normal, and then there she is, acting like it's a glamour shot.

Mason
Member Avatar

Dammmmn, look at all those HOT people! Especially James and Dee! woof woof! :lol:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

James looks hot! I wish he would dress more casual on 'Days' instead of those boring suits.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 30 2007, 02:19 AM
James looks hot! I wish he would dress more casual on 'Days' instead of those boring suits.

Or better yet, just go NEKKID! :D

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Kenny
Oct 30 2007, 02:12 AM
James Scott looks undescribably delicious in those tight ass blue jeans of his! In my next lifetime, I'll have to remember to reincarnate as denim.

Meanwhile, why is Nadia Bjorlin pushing her tits out so far? Everyone else looks normal, and then there she is, acting like it's a glamour shot.

Maybe she's insecure standing next to BB because she knows he has a pretty big rack too? :lol:

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Those pictures were just a delight to see..Glad to see the cast doing charity work..and what a nice mix of actors, from newbies to vets...Everyone looks great..I'm getting more and more excited for Chloe's return..Nadia has been going to so many Days events lately, you can tell she's excited..

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Oct 30 2007, 05:14 AM
Nadia has been going to so many Days events lately, you can tell she's excited..

...or desperate.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Pic of Deidre and James and that cute dog = me a puddle a goo.

Deidre looks so purdy. Esp with her hair half up. PURDY!

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Oh you guys are cracking me up with your comments. Too funny.

Agree about JS looking yummy in casual stuff. A couple of weeks ago when EJ was in the pub and he wasn't in suit and I thought he looked yummy then too.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Wow! They all look amazing. And, Deidre doesn't look much older than the rest of them at all.

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

What a fabulous looking cast. I've always loved James dressed casual.
Dee looks beautiful and Stephen is hot with or without the patch.

Love seeing Ali and Ben, plus the Ford guy with his child.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Oh James is always so yummy. Love how he brought Soba along to play in the park.

It's great to see the cast out of the studio having fun together.

I couldn't help but notice how nice Nadia looks next to James...

Ben is the cutest toddler. No wonder Ali talks about him so much. You can almost see the wheels turning in his head.

thanks for the link IMiss!

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

pspcindy
Oct 30 2007, 09:02 AM

Now that would be a interesting story especially since they say Chloe comes back with an edge. But serious who wouldn't James look good with. ;)

Jonatha

cubsgirl
Oct 30 2007, 09:48 AM
pspcindy
Oct 30 2007, 09:02 AM

Now that would be a interesting story especially since they say Chloe comes back with an edge. But serious who wouldn't James look good with. ;)

Great pictures but way too many of Matthew Florida. I want to see James in every picture. I want James all over the place. I want my cup to runneth over with James. I want James to fill up all my senses. I want James, James, James. :lol: Thanks for posting.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Just look at Brandon and Nadia together. HOTNESS!

I want SHLOE, and I want it now!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

DrewHamilton
Oct 30 2007, 12:41 PM
Just look at Brandon and Nadia together. HOTNESS!

I want SHLOE, and I want it now!

Are Brandon and Nadia not dating / were dating in reality?

Mason
Member Avatar

Yup, they're an item in real life. :)

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Brandon and Nadia are probably the most gorgeous couple on daytime, off-screen. Lets make that an on-screen thing too, writers!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 30 2007, 08:19 AM

Word, he looks much better in casual clothes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply