Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, Oct. 30
Topic Started: Oct 30 2007, 04:10 AM (693 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Tuesday, Oct. 30
DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Posted Image

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jjvjWtyQLHA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jjvjWtyQLHA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/dohtml]
Classic clip o' the day: Payla play pool for kisses.

Discuss.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Gotta say it, I like Morgan and Max, especially the newbie Morgan. She's adorable, smart, sassy, and the actress is such a HUGE improvement over MP. The casting is heading up.

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

OMG! LMAO at Steve
Better check my text messages :lol:

Gonna miss you DeMarquette and Artemis.

Love Max and Morgan, hope Chelsea and Nick stay together for more than two minutes. Great seeing Billie

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Is that a bedroom set I see? Steve and Kayla given the chance for just a wee bit of romance even as they talk about all that's been taken from them? Bestill my heart.

But why was Stephanie out partying and throwing a pity party for herself over Max when presumably she and all the other sisters were supposed to be looking for Chelsea after she got abducted. At least Morgan actually cared about her. What a brat. Oh OK. Now she is confessing to Steve that she is a bad daughter so I guess she knows she sucks at least. Oh damn her time with Steve and Kayla was kind of cute. Yay family moments. Wait why won't Max forgive her? What happened? Oh no!

Is this really the ending of the Artemis and Demarquette story they initially intended? Because if that's the case I have to say WTF was the point of it all?

To make me fall in love with Nick all over again? Because ummm... mission accomplished, I guess? Damn Blake Berris was adorable today and I really felt bad for Nick as ridiculous as this was. And it looks like Chelsea did too because she blew off Jett. Yayyyy. <3 Chick <3 And how cute were Morgan and Max busting them making out? What's their name? Magan? Morgax? Either way I flove them.

In any event, nice to have a break from EJamicas, if only for one day. With all the Ford Decker is the campus rapist anvils I don't think I could handle those AND even more of the someone will try to kill EJ anvils too.

Days4Life
Unregistered

So what did Stephanie do that Max won't forgive her for? For being out partying while her best friend Chelsea was missing? It was good to hear Stephanie admit to some of her faults today while talking to her parents, but I'm still a long ways from liking this character. I much prefer Morgan, and I don't even care that she's a newbie; I hope she sticks around for a long while.

The Demarquette/Artemis story seemed to end rather abruptly, but that's fine by me because I never understood the point. If they just wanted to mature Nick and redeem his character somewhat after the Billie affair and the Willow disaster, it seems they could have found a less convoluted way to do it. But it did work--I'm back to liking Nick again and the Chick cuteness was very much in evidence today. It was great to see Billie, but I could have done without Jett. He seemed to be sleepwalking through his scenes today (as usual); hopefully, he will not be tormenting me much longer.

I hope Stephanie listens to Kayla's advice and gives up on Max. I like him with Morgan. She's demonstrated poor judgment time after time; she needs to take a break from relationships and work on developing some maturity.

Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Well given that creepy sad ending I'm guessing Stephanie had a run-in with Ford Decker and maybe Stephanie is blaming herself for sleeping with the guy when he really sexually assaulted her and she knows Max hates the guy so that's why she's freaked? Hmmm.

Days4Life
Unregistered

IMissAremid
Oct 30 2007, 03:02 PM
Well given that creepy sad ending I'm guessing Stephanie had a run-in with Ford Decker and maybe Stephanie is blaming herself for sleeping with the guy when he really sexually assaulted her and she knows Max hates the guy so that's why she's freaked? Hmmm.

Please, NOT another rape storyline that maybe wasn't rape, only sometimes it was rape, and sometimes he had a weapon, and sometimes he didn't.....IF Stephanie or anyone else is raped, it needs to be clearly defined. But I can't believe they are even going near this issue again after the disaster of the last ten months.
Quote Post Goto Top

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

OMFG! Today's show sucked ass hole! I kinda like Max, but Morgan is still getting on my nerves. The best part of the show was the cute little boys' scene with Nick. I just love LPOC (little people of color).

Steve, Kayla, and Stephanie were just okay. Tomorrow looks to be much better- people I actually care about will be on. Who'd have thunk it>?

jane1978

Days4Life
Oct 30 2007, 02:34 PM
The Demarquette/Artemis story seemed to end rather abruptly, but that's fine by me because I never understood the point. If they just wanted to mature Nick and redeem his character somewhat after the Billie affair and the Willow disaster, it seems they could have found a less convoluted way to do it. But it did work--I'm back to liking Nick again and the Chick cuteness was very much in evidence today. It was great to see Billie, but I could have done without Jett. He seemed to be sleepwalking through his scenes today (as usual); hopefully, he will not be tormenting me much longer.

IMO, the story was there just to keep Nick on background so they can work on Chelsea/Jett pairing. For some reason it never progressed (thanks god) and it was just hanging in the air so they finally adressed it today along with the Jett/Chelsea/Nick situation.

Itīs obvious Scott/Sheffer are cleaing the table for the big November/December stories and trying to atleast somewhat logically resolve all the old and failed storylines from summer.

kserox10

Today was bad.

Tomorrow defenitly looks better.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

jane1978
Oct 30 2007, 05:56 PM
Days4Life
Oct 30 2007, 02:34 PM
The Demarquette/Artemis story seemed to end rather abruptly, but that's fine by me because I never understood the point.  If they just wanted to mature Nick and redeem his character somewhat after the Billie affair and the Willow disaster, it seems they could have found a less convoluted way to do it.  But it did work--I'm back to liking Nick again and the Chick cuteness was very much in evidence today.  It was great to see Billie, but I could have done without Jett.  He seemed to be sleepwalking through his scenes today (as usual); hopefully, he will not be tormenting me much longer. 

IMO, the story was there just to keep Nick on background so they can work on Chelsea/Jett pairing. For some reason it never progressed (thanks god) and it was just hanging in the air so they finally adressed it today along with the Jett/Chelsea/Nick situation.

Itīs obvious Scott/Sheffer are cleaing the table for the big November/December stories and trying to atleast somewhat logically resolve all the old and failed storylines from summer.

I think your exactly right.

I also think they did it to help repair the damage done to Nick and to get anyone that didn't like him before to like him. It seems to me they succeeded. This story with the kids was cute. It didn't dominate airtime and that is why I wasn't bothered by the fact that it ended so abruptly. I don't think this was a re-write but I do think the Jett/Chelsea/Nick stuff was. They just dropped that after a whole summer of building it and today they basically tied it up. I think that may have been the purpose of pairing Billie and Jett in the workplace because I think a month or so ago they opted to drop Jett/Chelsea and were working him in with Billie. Thankfully, Marcus is gone so that will never come about.

The scenes with Nick and the kids were sad. Blake was great there and Rachel and him rocked their scenes today. I love Chick again and I think today actually salvaged both their characters from the debacle of the past 6 or so months. That is the kind of romance we need and the kind of character development the young characters need to endear them to the audience. Same goes for Stephanie. Those Johnson family bonding scenes are long overdue and Shelley always shows her potential in those scenes. She was great, especially in that last scene. To me, today went a long way towards developing Chelsea, Nick, and Stephanie and that is a good thing. I cared a bit before but now I feel I care alot more about them. I already love Max and Morgan is one of my faves. Days is finally starting to improve the young set to a point where I actually like seeing them more then Lucas/Sami/EJ. Hell, maybe that is the intention of Sami and co. being on so much. It makes us long for the young set more :lol: .

Loved Max and Morgan and I do like this Ford story. I think today was a traditional Days episode. It had family moments, drama, and romance (loved the Chick scene by the fireplace and Steve and Kayla's hiding under the covers). I know some don't watch these episodes with the young cast but I would encourage those that don't to watch this episode. It really was a solid episode and really went a long way toward getting past this summer. I, too, think Ed and Hogan are beginning to clean up the mess and I think by December we will be seeing new stories develop.

Oh, and to go a bit further with IMA's comments, I think Stephanie had a run in with Ford too. That last scene had an eeriness to it and her wanting to shower so badly and the fact that she didn't seem too gung ho on going back to campus are red flags. I agree that she thinks she brought it on herself and that could make for a good story for the Johnson's. Stephanie's actions this year could play well into this and could lead to a lot of growth. I see major potential to tell a great character-driven story. We'll see.

Good show though. Tomorrow looks pretty great.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

So in other words, we're getting another rape=redemption storyline. OVER IT!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Nick saying bye to the boys was sad. I don't know which is which, but the little one, can shed tears perfectly.

Today just went to show how caring and sweet Max is. I wish that girl would open up to him, but we all know its gotta be a rape tale.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply