Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Brothers & Sisters: November Sweeps Spoilers
Topic Started: Oct 30 2007, 08:01 PM (801 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Courtesy of Spoilerfix

"Two Places"
Joe and Sarah meet with their daughter's principle. Paige seems to be acting out because of their divorce. The couple reveals they're attempting to reconcile, but haven't yet told their children. Nora accompanies Sarah to the doctor and chastises her for not telling Joe what's going on. The appointment takes a tragic turn. Meanwhile, Tommy waits while Julia heads in for her own doctor's appointment.

"36 Hours"
Robert is not too happy with Melanie, one of his staff members, because she let Courtney in without warning him. Later, he and Travis have a meeting with Cutler Weeks, also known as the King of Pork, one of the campaign's financial supporters. Scotty meets with a shady guy. Nora is shocked when pop ups of naked women show up on her computer. Tommy calls Dr. Paul Kruger when Julia's condition seems to take a turn for the worse.

"Sex and Sensibility"
Robert and Kitty take dance classes in order to prepare for their wedding and things won't be easy because Kitty keeps leading. It's the Robert/Kitty wedding. Nora gives her daughter away and the couple recites their own vows. Holly asks a waiter for drinks during the wedding. Two Secret Service Agents drop by to ask Stan a question or two.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oh, gosh. First Kitty is outed as pro-choice and now she's LEADING?!

When does it end?!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Rick
Oct 30 2007, 08:01 PM
Courtesy of Spoilerfix

"Two Places"
Joe and Sarah meet with their daughter's principle. Paige seems to be acting out because of their divorce. The couple reveals they're attempting to reconcile, but haven't yet told their children. Nora accompanies Sarah to the doctor and chastises her for not telling Joe what's going on. The appointment takes a tragic turn. Meanwhile, Tommy waits while Julia heads in for her own doctor's appointment.

"36 Hours"
Robert is not too happy with Melanie, one of his staff members, because she let Courtney in without warning him. Later, he and Travis have a meeting with Cutler Weeks, also known as the King of Pork, one of the campaign's financial supporters. Scotty meets with a shady guy. Nora is shocked when pop ups of naked women show up on her computer. Tommy calls Dr. Paul Kruger when Julia's condition seems to take a turn for the worse.

"Sex and Sensibility"
Robert and Kitty take dance classes in order to prepare for their wedding and things won't be easy because Kitty keeps leading. It's the Robert/Kitty wedding. Nora gives her daughter away and the couple recites their own vows. Holly asks a waiter for drinks during the wedding. Two Secret Service Agents drop by to ask Stan a question or two.

Wait, Sarah's attempting to reconcile with Joe, a PROVEN jackass, if not the Devil's son.

That's pretty sick!
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Why can't they just kill Joe off already? I mean, seriously.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Hey, at least he's not a series regular anymore lol

Mason

Rick
Oct 30 2007, 08:38 PM
Hey, at least he's not a series regular anymore lol

True, but after so many episodes of the new season, he should have totally disappeared by now! LoL

Bella Principessa
Member Avatar
Oh, I didnt know we could customize this! LOL

JERSoapsFan
Oct 30 2007, 08:04 PM

When does it end?!

LMFAO :lol: You're something else, in a good and bad way. But definitely cut from your own mold.

Those sound like good spoilers. I wonder if Kitty will stay preganant. I figured she'd lose the baby, but these sound positive.

What is this about Sarah and Joe? OMG. What the hell is she thinking?

Is that spoiler about Nora with Sarah a typo? Or is that rumor about Sarah being pregnant too true? Hmmm.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Bella Principessa
Oct 31 2007, 02:31 AM
JERSoapsFan
Oct 30 2007, 08:04 PM

When does it end?!

LMFAO :lol: You're something else, in a good and bad way. But definitely cut from your own mold.

Those sound like good spoilers. I wonder if Kitty will stay preganant. I figured she'd lose the baby, but these sound positive.

What is this about Sarah and Joe? OMG. What the hell is she thinking?

Is that spoiler about Nora with Sarah a typo? Or is that rumor about Sarah being pregnant too true? Hmmm.

I don't see Kitty losing the baby.

But Robert? Call me crazy, but he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting assassinated.

Quote Post Goto Top

Bella Principessa
Member Avatar

JERSoapsFan
Oct 31 2007, 07:23 PM
But Robert? Call me crazy, but he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting assassinated.

I think hell just froze over JER, because I think Robert will die too. Assassinated, that works. But I just was thinking that. But if Kitty keeps the baby, I think it would be an amazing storyline. I don't want it to happen though. :(

Mason

I don't think they'll kill Robert unless Rob Lowe wants to leave on his own, now that he's a member of the regular cast.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason AKA Hogan
Oct 31 2007, 11:54 PM
I don't think they'll kill Robert unless Rob Lowe wants to leave on his own, now that he's a member of the regular cast.

See, I disagree. I see the theme of the show as something like "You can always go home again" and "Family first," etc etc.

Joe's fucking over Sarah. The Walkers are there.
Kitty is pregnant. The Walkers are there for her.
Justin returns from war. All those Walkers are there (even an illegitimate!)

And so forth.

Robert will die -- he MUST die -- so that the show can reinforce the running theme...and that Kitty's family will support her, and she can depend on them for strength.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason AKA Hogan
Oct 31 2007, 11:54 PM

Oh, I have no doubt Rob Lowe wouldn't want to leave the show (this is great for his resume -- ANOTHER hit show! Especially after the demise of "Lyons Den" or whatever it was called) but what he wants and what the show will do are two separate things.

Bobby's toast.
Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Rob Lowe isn't going anywhere.

He was upped to regular cast member this season. He's on contract for all 24 episdoes this season. Berlanti, Olin, and Baitz love him

Bella Principessa
Member Avatar

Then Kitty will lose the baby. Which I've heard she does Sunday. Either way, some kind of tragedy is going to be fall them. :( I like them a lot. They're one of my favorite TV couples currently.:) Oh well, they can make another baby, maybe twins this time. ;) Little George and Laura. LMFAO

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Bella Principessa
Nov 1 2007, 01:55 AM
Oh well, they can make another baby, maybe twins this time. ;) Little George and Laura. LMFAO

:lol:

Deleted User
Deleted User

I meant, Rick, down the line. Kitty has her baby. And then, perhaps on the season finale -- BANG! BANG! BANG!

Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply