Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nip/Tuck: Madonna & Sharon Gless to guest star; Nicole Kidman & Sandra Bullock in talks
Topic Started: Oct 31 2007, 06:49 PM (935 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

BuddyTV

Meanwhile, in Nip/Tuck news, Sharon Gless of Cagney and Lacey fame, who recently made a strong return to television via Burn Notice, will be the latest in a string of recognizable females to grace the sexually charged medical series. Gless is scheduled to appear in a four-episode arc where she will essay the role of Colleen Rose, a talent manager intent on signing Sean, played by Dylan Walsh.

---------------------------

Madonna is also set to join the cast of hit plastic surgery drama Nip/Tuck after confessing she's a big fan of the show. Ryan Murphy reveals he's currently writing a part for the pop superstar. Murphy would like Madonna to play opposite pal and A League of Their Own co-star Rosie O'Donnell, who has become a regular on the show after hitting the headlines for a sex scene she filmed with Nip/Tuck star Julian McMahon last season.

Murphy says, "I'm going to write something for Madonna, who is a fan of the show and I would love for her to do something with Rosie."

Madonna isn't be the only big name being considered for upcoming episodes - Nicole Kidman has already signed on for a cameo and McMahon explains Sandra Bullock is also interested in a role.

He adds, "Sandy said she wanted to come on last year and she didn't. She wants to come on the last episode and she wants to get her whole body done, or something."

-----------------------------
Ryan Murphy says "Nicole Kidman's coming. I don't know when but that's my scoop. People say, ‘Is she coming or is she not? She wants to do it so we're trying to make it work."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Oh, wow, Nicole and Sandra would be HUGE coups for the show!

King
Member Avatar

Madonna. :wub:

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

Awesome!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Thats awesome..I think these hollywood movie stars are finally realizing that TV is a great option for them...And Nip Tuck has been great about crafting fun roles for their large rooster of guest starts...I'm so excited about Madonna..

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Rumour is that she will go completly nude

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

:wub: Sharon Gless!!!

This is all great news for Nip/Tuck. :rockon:

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Rick
Nov 1 2007, 12:23 AM
Rumour is that she will go completly nude

......................................... :unsure: .............................................. :puke:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply