Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Meg Can't Have Kids!
Topic Started: Nov 1 2007, 12:00 AM (601 Views)
Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I know we all know this, but hopefully, PissAnt trolls the boards and will eventually see this:

September 26, 1988 - November 29, 1988
Iva finds her father, Jared Carpenter. The family tells Iva the reasons she was put up for adoption. Margo and Tom stun their family when they return from Greece with their new baby, Adam. Lien's surprised when Tom introduces her to her new brother. Iva visits with Hank. Iva spends more time with Jared. Kirk spends time with Addie Fitzgibbons. Lucinda introduces Addie to Lily. Iva updates the family on Jared's condition. Iva and Craig talk at The Cellar. Josh kick's Tonio's ass. Iva visits Tonio. Iva visits Josh. Josh admits to Iva that he's in love with Meg. Kirk oversees Craig and Iva hugging at the hospital. Lyla and Casey talk with Iva and Addie at the hospital. Casey informs Iva she has a phone call from Lenore while Addie and Kirk exchange glances. Tom, Bob, and Kim pack up Nancy's apartment and Don arrives for the wedding. Josh asks Iva to deliver a letter to Meg for him. Lisa holds a wedding shower for Nancy. David Stewart shows up at Lisa's. Hal, Paul, Tom and others attend Mac's bachelor party. Nancy talks to a photo of Chris the night before her wedding to Dan. Bernice, Mac's daughter, gives Nancy something old to wear for her wedding. Everyone gets ready for the wedding at Bob and Kim's house. Penny arrives for the wedding. Mac and Nancy get married. Frannie (Julianne Moore) talks with Lyla and Casey. Sabrina calls. Tom sings "Time After Time" at the reception. Kirk gives Caleb a check to payback Lucinda's loan. Tonio confronts Meg about the child not being his (Meg's pregnant). Meg suffers a miscarriage and has to have a hysterectomy. Iva talks with Craig about her realtionship with Kirk. Jared visits the farm. Cal's first day. Lucinda introduces herself to Cal, thinking he's her new stablehand. Emma and Jared dance then Jared keels over. Meg takes care of him. Grant Coleman visits Oakdale. Andy apologizes to Hank. Bob gives his night before Thanksgiving speech. Meg and Tonio have words.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

This storyline is just all kinds of ludicrous. Seriously, is Passanante TRYING to compete with the Unabortion from AMC here???

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Nothing makes sense under JPiss, which I why I try to avoid getting hooked on ATWT these days cause I know she'll pull the rug from under us eventually.

I'm a proud survivor of the nightmare that was her tenure on AMC.

RogerNewcomb
Member Avatar

I know Meg couldn't have children but I was watching during that time and I don't believe she had a hysterectomy. I think she fell down some stairs and lost a baby but that's it. Later she was told she couldn't have children (a la Gwen).

P.J.

I SWEAR, I've posted this once a week since this started....Meg NEVER had a hysterectomy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=7]NEVER!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE=7]

That history is wrong. I was watching the show devotedly, and when she miscarried, there was a point the doctor said she might have to have a hysterectomy, but the bleeding stopped. EVEN under Marland, it was mentioned Meg couldn't get pregnant, BUT WAS TRYING.

jcar03
Member Avatar

It would be better if Meg had said something to the effect it would be hard for her to get pregnant but I don't think she has ever said that. Since she didn't have a hysterectomy she could still get preggers since plenty of other women in real life thought they couldn't get pregnant but then did.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Meg did say she didn't think she could get pregnant.

And I agree with P.J. I do not remember Meg ever having a hysterectomy either. Like she said, it was said she might have to have one, but she didn't.

JP has fucked this up though. She didn't deal with it at all the way it should have been dealt with.

Mason
Member Avatar

I do believe Meg mentioned she thought she couldn't get pregnant, but I'm pretty sure it only happened like ONCE, in passing, as if it were no big deal.

P.J.

SteveFrame
Nov 1 2007, 11:38 AM

JP has fucked this up though. She didn't deal with it at all the way it should have been dealt with.

^^^That's totally a given! LOL!

I know I sound like a royal know-it-all, but at the time, I remember having a brand new toy called the VCR, and rewinding the Tonio/Meg scene ENDLESSLY, trying to see if he actually pushed her, or she fell. I can recall the entire Snyder clan gathered in the waiting room, waiting for news on Meggie.

And I was totally, hopelessly, completely enthralled with the Kirk/Iva romance. I think I wore a tape out, replaying their first kiss in the ladies' room at the Mona Lisa.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply