Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Which Soaps are you Watching?
Topic Started: Nov 1 2007, 02:06 AM (689 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I haven't watched DAYS since the episode in which John was hit by the car. I have the following 5 episodes recorded, but still can't bring myself to watch them.

I've even given up on Passions for the time being.

The only soap I am currently watching is OLTL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I watch DOOL every day no matter how painful or tedious it can get.

I wind up catching parts of AMC/GH a few times a week (right now I'm watching GH most every day and probably will during this ball storyline)

I watch OLTL 1-2 times a week.

I watch YandR once a month or so.

I haven't watched Passions since its finale on NBC as I don't have DirecTV.

maconrich
Member Avatar

I grew up on Dark Shadows and Days. Still watch Days and got hooked on GH last November.

DramaKing
Member Avatar

OLTL is prob the best soap at the moment - but im not watching it.

Days & GH. Days, because i ahve my entire life and im not gonna quit now.

GH because its the 2nd best soap on the air at the moment and i love the cast, chars, and show.

DramaKing
Member Avatar

Oh and im hooked on B&B again!!

Mason
Member Avatar

DAYS, PASSIONS, and ATWT, although right now, none of them are very good. I dropped GL back in August, and won't be going back until or unless it's announced that Kreizman and Wheeler are out.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

OLTL and DAYS.

I'm also trying to get into B&B, but it seems never to hold my attention, even though it might be good right now.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

I watch GH if I have nothing to do also.

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

Days. No matter how boring the episode's may be.

I tried getting back into Y&R last week, but once everyone was rescued I gave up.
I may watch 5-10 minutes of AMC once in a blue moon.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Days, and sometimes B&B (2005 episodes)

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

I'm watching As The World Turns and Days of our Lives at the moment,.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

DAYS everyday, but sometimes its very frustrating. The show kills off John and when the show could possibly hook new viewers the following week is average at best. Yet another dumbass moment, plus the hiring of Higley after the firing of Beth Milesten. Hogan must have a huge ego, because I think he got rid of SLG and/or Beth Milesten for his precious Meg Kelly and now Dena Higley.

oakdalelover

I grew up on the CBS lineup (Love of Life,Where the Heart Is,Search,Edge,ATWT,GL,Love is A Many Splendored Thing and Secret Storm). I was in school,of course and those were the days before VCR's so I didn't see them all the time. The local ABC affiliate put Dark Shadows on in the late afternoon so I watched that.I remember watching DAYS when Bill raped Mickey's wife Laura and she became pregnant.

Today, I watch ATWT and Y&R. I have basically given up on GL.I have it on and I catch bits and pieces of it. Sad thing is that the awful Ellen Weston period was a lot better to me then David Kreizman's crap now.Ellen Wheeler made a good director on ATWT but this lady should never be allowed to produce another show!

I tune in to DAYS everynow and then and keep up with B&B throught the magazines and the boards.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

This week it is just Y&R and B&B for some reason. Nothing else is keeping my attention this week.

Usually it is:

Live - Y&R, B&B, ATWT, and GL

SoapNet - AMC, OLTL, & GH

bellcurve
Unregistered

With SOAPnet, it was much easier to watch a plethora of soaps. Since I reduced my cable package and since stuff is so hectic, I'm lucky if I catch one B&B episode a week.

B&B is the only soap I really care about right now, and even now, I can't watch it because Ridge dicked Ashley over for Brooke.
Quote Post Goto Top

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

DOOL the first soap to get me hooked. So I'm always watching. Lately it has picked up a bit.
OLTL loving this soap right now. Loving the Tommy storyline and I also like Jared and Natalie.
GH lately it has been boring to me. I still watch though. I hope the ball picks up this sweep. I don't care about the Z's or who killed Leticia that storyline is taking too long to happen.
Y&R. Loving Out of the Ashes.
Sometimes AMC. I only watch when Adam and Crystal are on. That is not enough. I do like Richie for some reason.

worldturner7

YR -out of the ashes weekDVR
OLTL - Viki in paris texas s/l onlyDVR
ATWT - the whole show 5 days a week nowLIVE
BB- every other day, bits and pieces LIVE
GH- halloween week only DVR

dropped shows:
GL since July
DAYS since May
Passions since July

not on my radar:
AMC

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply