Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Wedding Whodunit!
Topic Started: Nov 1 2007, 08:13 AM (5,191 Views)
☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

This injury has the potential to bring Sami and EJ a lot closer. But, I don't think I can stand all the whining we're gonna get from Lucas.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Jinxed Soul
Nov 1 2007, 07:22 PM
This injury has the potential to bring Sami and EJ a lot closer. But, I don't think I can stand all the whining we're gonna get from Lucas.

Do you expect to see a lot of Lucas? I kind of assumed he'd fade out for awhile.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

From your keyboard to God's ear! px!

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Knowing Days and the way it loves to play fan bases against one another, Lucas will still be around constantly in the same way that EJ is always around - lurking watching and interrupting at every chance he gets. They will just switch roles now.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

As much as I am sick of Lumi/EJami at the moment....this all sounds VERY VERY good and I CANNOT wait to watch it.

Datillo hopefully will suprise me....this material sounds very good for him...I hope he delivers.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

OMFG! I am LMAO @ this...Sorry, but it was clear I wrote it with humor. :lol:

I love Ej and like Cindy will reguardless...I just love it that Lucas is as bad or if not worse in his Life as a CHARACTER! Please people chill..I know some here are all mad because now the show is going into a different direction, but seriously...Take it out on HS.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sounds good. I kind of like the paralysis angle.

elizsabrinat

It was rape and EJ would have killed Sami and let Lucas say die if she hadn't had sex with him. He had a gun and just shot John. They never did undo that so he is guilty. His drugging her in the hospital after scaring her to death with the mean and unnecessary coming back from the dead thing. He tried to kill Max, Stephanie, John (3 times), Marlena, Lucas, Bo, Shawn-d, Kayla, and Steve. He killed Eve. He switched the embyros. He blackmailed Sami and Lexie. He kidnapped Marlena. He tortured Steve. EJ doesn't know what love is. He is obsessed. Lucas only went after Sami not her family like EJ has even when he was at his worst. It is sick. I will never apolgize for making Ejami fans defend themselves given the history. Even Santo was bad. He could have saved her from the priest and the other sister without having her come back to the inn. The feud is his fault. Colleen's spirit would be saving Sami from EJ not encouraging this. Lumi had a real friendship to begin with but Ejami never did. EJ is still bad his behavior towards Belle proves it. I think she is lying just to get him not to go on revenge because all she wants is to end the vendetta. Ej is taking advantage of this. He doesn't care if it ends or not he just wants Sami. If he really loved Sami he would leave her alone. Ej has no good history. It was his fault she was in danger so it doesn't count that he saved her life. The Dimeras could end the vendetta at any time since it was their fault and not the Bradys. Also pretending to shoot Kate is a bad thing.
Lucas only killed Franco to save Kate. He just did buisness working for Tony. It was mainly going along with the plan that Kate set up to set up Sami and it was his decision to stop it in time. Despite his longer time in Salem EJ's list is already longer. EJ is worse not Lucas. Lucas should lurk around. EJ was annoying and he deserves it I am happy that he is paralysed. I hope Sami wises up soon. Lucas deserves to be down.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

EJ wasn't going to kill Sami if Sami didn't have sex with him. He would have just told her to get out of the car and left her on the side of the road to deal with her problem with Lucas on her own rather than helping her. If EJ had plans to kill Sami why wouldn't he have just killed her after she slept with him and gone on his merry way to Mexico rather than losing time and risking his escape by going back to the cabin with Sami to help her?

Honestly, if people want to hate on EJ hasn't he given you enough real material to work with that you don't have to make things up like that EJ was going to kill Sami?

Red Mist
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Nov 6 2007, 11:22 AM
EJ wasn't going to kill Sami if Sami didn't have sex with him. He would have just told her to get out of the car and left her on the side of the road to deal with her problem with Lucas on her own rather than helping her. If EJ had plans to kill Sami why wouldn't he have just killed her after she slept with him and gone on his merry way to Mexico rather than losing time and risking his escape by going back to the cabin with Sami to help her?

Honestly, if people want to hate on EJ hasn't he given you enough real material to work with that you don't have to make things up like that EJ was going to kill Sami?

Exactly! Thank you IMISS...Enough of this revisionist history crap. My god the episode is on YOUTUBE...Not hard to go watch and see what REALLY happened.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

elizsabrinat
Nov 6 2007, 09:56 AM
It was rape and EJ would have killed Sami and let Lucas say die if she hadn't had sex with him.  He had a gun and just shot John.  They never did undo that so he is guilty.  His drugging her in the hospital after scaring her to death with the mean and unnecessary coming back from the dead thing.  He tried to kill Max, Stephanie, John (3 times), Marlena, Lucas, Bo, Shawn-d, Kayla, and Steve.  He killed Eve.  He switched the embyros.  He blackmailed Sami and Lexie.  He kidnapped Marlena.  He tortured Steve. EJ doesn't know what love is.  He is obsessed.  Lucas only went after Sami not her family like EJ has even when he was at his worst.  It is sick.  I will never apolgize for making Ejami fans defend themselves given the history.  Even Santo was bad.  He could have saved her from the priest and the other sister without having her come back to the inn.  The feud is his fault.  Colleen's spirit would be saving Sami from EJ not encouraging this.  Lumi had a real friendship to begin with but Ejami never did.  EJ is still bad  his behavior towards Belle proves it.  I think she is lying just to get him not to go on revenge because all she wants is to end the vendetta.  Ej is taking advantage of this.  He doesn't care if it ends or not he just wants Sami.  If he really loved Sami he would leave her alone.  Ej has no good history.  It was his fault she was in danger so it doesn't count that he saved her life.  The Dimeras could end the vendetta at any time since it was their fault and not the Bradys.  Also pretending to shoot Kate is a bad thing.
Lucas only killed Franco to save Kate.  He just did buisness working for Tony.  It was mainly going along with the plan that Kate set up to set up Sami and it was his decision to stop it in time.  Despite his longer time in Salem EJ's list is already longer.  EJ is worse not Lucas.  Lucas should lurk around.  EJ was annoying and he deserves it I am happy that he is paralysed.  I hope Sami wises up soon.  Lucas deserves to be down.

These two quotes just goes to show you how we all see things the way we want to, not necessarily how others do. If we love a character we tend to see only what we want to have happened, not what may actually have happened - the same goes with characters we don't like. Boy, isn't it great to have so many different views of the same show?!! I love reading all the different perspectives whether I agree or not. And of course I see things from my perspective only! :lol:

Sephora
Unregistered

serendipity
Nov 1 2007, 03:59 PM
It sure is!  Only this time instead of Santo cheating on his wife with Colleen, it'll be Sami cheating on EJ with Lucas.  And instead of Colleen ending up "dead", EJ will.  :P

And last time I checked, killing two people to save two others (Kate, Tony/Andre) is hardly cold-blooded.  Killing a cop named Eve because she's onto you, now that's cold-blooded.

EJ was with Sami when Eve was killed. Hardly makes it possible for him to be a killer.

Mulder
Nov 1 2007, 06:33 PM
EJ is at least a 1 time murderer, police officer Eve Daniels.  He was also guilty of attempted murder of John Black, when John ended up in a coma for months. This shooting was shown and cannot be denied by the writers and EJ lovers.    I also think EJ may have been the one to put a hit on John Black, since right before John's death, EJ was planning on killing Belle.

There's no evidence that his plan was to kill Belle and he didn't know the guy who ran John over, that was Andre that did that. Facts still say he hasn't killed anyone, including Eve.
Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I don't think EJ was planning on killing Belle. I see no motive for that. Rather, I think he even mentioned this, but I believe his attempt was to slightly hurt Belle (not kill her), or better yet, kidnap her. That way, he would return Belle to her family in exchange of getting Sami's hand in marriage.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply