Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, Nov. 1
Topic Started: Nov 1 2007, 12:55 PM (811 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Thursday, Nov. 1
DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Posted Image

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CYV69TtrKCA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CYV69TtrKCA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/dohtml]
Classic clip o' the day: Jennifer gives Jack the "rape slap"
(Y'know... since this show is becoming Days of our Rapes and all)

DISCUSS.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

That is a horrid picture of Max. :lol:

Finally Cordy admitted she was raped, and by Ford none the less. Who didn't see that coming. :eyeroll:

As for everything else, :sleep:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Well those grainy flashbacks and Stephanie's behavior reaffirms my fear that she was raped. Ugh. And Ford is too OTT creepy awkward to live! What was his Halloween costume supposed to be anyway? Rapist in a vest? Thank goodness Max and Morgan continue to be totally freaking adorable. But if Hogan's way of putting Stephanie and Max back together is that the truth comes out about Stephanie's rape and Max feels sorry for her and helps her get through that I'm going to be sooooooooooo fucking annoyed. Oh poor Cordy. :( Hogan had previously talked about a moratorium on killing babies (which he lied about with Willow's baby dying). When will this show put a moratorium on sexual assault stories? Because today is fine with me.

That said, I loved Chelsea's snark to Stephanie that maybe she should be wearing her devil costume when she was snarking on Morgan and though I don't always feel bad for Stephanie in her pining for Max I did today even though I prefer Max and Morgan together. Wasn't crazy about Chelsea's forehead makeup but was happy for the moment of Chick fun and their angel-devil cuteness. It's almost like between Steve and Kayla yesterday and Chick today this show is trying to mix in a little romance with the dark, dramatic stories? What a concept.

I couldn't help smiling when EJ was so impatient with Kate for the paternity results and so giddy when he got them and talking about the zoo and the park and all that whether the selective morality police elsewhere thinks I'm a heathen for not hating this show for "rewarding a rapist" or not. But damn EJ was delusional talking to Stefano about what a piece of cake it will be for him to win over Sami and thinking she will go along with all of his plans for their son. Kind of an interesting juxtaposition with Sami's delusions yesterday talking to Bo about how she isn't going to let Stefano anywhere near the kids and her delusions today that her marriage to EJ won't put a crimp in her and Lucas's love life whatsoever. Cleopatra and Marc Anthony ain't got nothing on this Queen and King of DeNial. I have a feeling they are both in for extremely rude awakenings when the smoke clears following the wedding.

As for the Santo Domingo stuff... what the hell was that crap about the black and white movie where the immigrant girl comes to America and marries some man she doesn't know and they fall in love but they can't get married in a church? Was that supposed to have any relevance to Lucas and Sami whatsoever? Because I didn't get the connection and it actually reminded me more of Santeen with the foreigner rushing into marriage and the priest stopping it from happening. So WTF? The whitewashing of the icky Franco history when the subject of Lucas committing murder came up also annoyed me with Sami not having any bitterness when she talked about Lucas having killed Franco but her being the one who went to death row and he let her stay there and then recanted his confession and kept quiet about the crime for years afterward because he wanted to retain custody of Will. I mean I buy that she's forgiven Lucas because she loves him, but to have no resentful feelings about that event whatsoever because of that love? Not buying it AT ALL. Even with all that whitewashing, I still can't root for this pair. Stick a fork in Lumi already and FINISH THEM, DOOL. They're DONE.

Randomly, I loved the fireplaces at the DiMansion as I hadn't noticed those before but damn I'd think EJ could get some better stationery than he had for the fax he sent Sami about the twins. Someone in the props department needs to work on their paper skills. I mean the church annulment papers looked like a takeout menu and now this. Work on it, Ed.

Mason

God, I miss Jack and Jennifer! :(

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

So it's back to the satus quo today. Didn't enjoy today's show all that much.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Line of the day: Nick- "Have you ever been touched by an angel" :)

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

Interesting clip...Fitting she called Jack a rapist...cuz he was...He raped Kayla.

I am glad the Rape sl is going fast, because I hate rape plots...and HS has proven he can not write one.

King
Member Avatar

I hate not being able to watch DAYS during the week anymore.

Grr.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

IMissAremid
Nov 1 2007, 02:58 PM
Well those grainy flashbacks and Stephanie's behavior reaffirms my fear that she was raped. Ugh. And Ford is too OTT creepy awkward to live! What was his Halloween costume supposed to be anyway? Rapist in a vest? Thank goodness Max and Morgan continue to be totally freaking adorable. But if Hogan's way of putting Stephanie and Max back together is that the truth comes out about Stephanie's rape and Max feels sorry for her and helps her get through that I'm going to be sooooooooooo fucking annoyed.

Max and Morgan are surely cute together. But, I wanted to see Stephanie and Max explored since the Steph recast appeared, and we've yet to really get anything. Especially lately, they have a intimate connection, so I think. So, I'd rather see him focus on Steph. That doesn't mean I want Morgan gone.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Nooo! I don't want Max and Stephanie paired up again EVER. Dating you uncle is never ok. I like Morgan.

Mason

^ Agreed. Max and Stephanie was bad enough the first go around, there was definitely no need for a sequel.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I only watched the last part of the show..but i liked the end with Ford drugging Morgan's drink, then getting her to drive him home..Creepy..and the girl that plays Cordy is good...her rape confession was well done..That said, i hope she's just a temporary character..

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

Mason AKA Hogan
Nov 1 2007, 02:16 PM
God, I miss Jack and Jennifer! :(

Me too. :(

Great clip choice, Mary. That scene was amazing.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Lumi was sad. Bryan and Ali rocked that. I am just glad we are getting somewhere.

I wish Kate would tell EJ to fuck off. Her running around for him is annoying. I did like his reaction to the baby being his. Scott played that well. The best scene was the one of Stefano up and walking while listening to his opera. Classic. Glad to hear the stem cells mentioned. Hope Stefano gets them so we can tie that up.

The sorority story is fun. I liked the end and I am enjoying seeing them all in a story that fits their age and isn't over the top.

King
Member Avatar

I am so confused about this Stephanie storyline.

When the hell did she get raped?

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

King
Nov 6 2007, 08:49 AM
I am so confused about this Stephanie storyline.

When the hell did she get raped?

It happened the same night she went crying to Steve and Kayla's place and spent the night there. It was before Halloween. It was off-screen.

King - if you see this, can you please check your PM for me. Thanks :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply