Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: November Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 1 2007, 05:43 PM (659 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Does Victoria die? :D

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Y&R is so bad lately- it barely holds my interest. I don't like the focus they're putting on the newbies. They're all so ill-defined.

And I'm sick of Gloria getting away with the skin cream fiasco, though I do love me some Bardwell2: the Jeffrey.

Where is Sharon lately? Haven't seen her in ages it seems, or did I miss an episode somewhere?

Honestly, all of the current stories on the show are total shit. Hell, I'm not even sure if they are actual storylines. :unsure:

LML has been doing a little too much :drunk: IMO.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Sharon was on all 5 days last week. And several the week before. Last Monday she was in almost every scene.

I can't remember if she has been on much this week or not. I know it has been heavy with Nicholas, Victor, & Nikki.

Oh yeah, she was on Monday or Wednesday with Jack talking him out of resigning. It was her and John's ghost.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Y&R is a little slow this week. I didn't enjoy a lot of yesterday but for some reason did enjoy Tuesday more. There is not really a lot happening and some things like the hair that Jack got off Victor's dog was a little out there. He got way too much hair off that dog.

Eric Braedan was really good today. I am loving the emphasis on vets. And I am loving that the affects of the collapse are still around and that we actually have people talking about having nightmares from being trapped. I felt sure they would just forget all about it.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

What was with all the Sheila talk today?

Okay, Tyler, don't get your hopes up. Don't get your hopes up. It could be nothing. ...but I hope not. :lol:

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Wow what in the hell is Heather's interest in Sheila all of a sudden? Tyler the talk is continuing.

And what is with all the will talk all of a sudden again.

It's interesting and intriguing. They have my curisity peaked on both issues.

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

Loved Nikki today. She is really bringing it in this storyline.

I loved Paul telling Heather that he is her father. The story he told and the emotions that were stirring up almost made me cry. I had the biggest let down in that story though with Heather's fake surprised reaction. I loved the build up with Paul though.

All the Sheila talk is predictable. She probably has added up that they are covering up something. Once she reacts to Paul telling her that he is her father. She is going to lash out at him. Once she gets the proof that Paul was the one that built that cage and kept Sheila captive all those months. She is going to threaten to prosecute him.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I agree Melody is bringing it. She has been so good.

Doug Davidson was very good today.

I never thought about the Heather prosecuting her Dad thing. Should have but didn't.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I'm sooooooooooooooooooo tired of GloHo going against Jack and trying to make him out as being the uber evil one, when she's been just as bad. I sincerely hope that someone at Y&R decides to finally write a storyline where all of GloHo's dirty deeds and schemes finally get exposed................

DeeDee
RIP GL

LML. Must. Go.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

DeeDee
Nov 27 2007, 01:37 AM
LML. Must. Go.

Welcome to the DR DeeDee........ :wave:

DeeDee
RIP GL

Rhiannon
Nov 27 2007, 02:41 AM
DeeDee
Nov 27 2007, 01:37 AM
LML. Must. Go.

Welcome to the DR DeeDee........ :wave:

Thanks hun! :wave:

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Yesterday's scene between Phyllis and Jana was so sweet. Deep down, Phyllis does consider Jana a good friend. I know it. Those two are definately my favorite characters.

DeeDee
RIP GL

psychofan
Nov 28 2007, 07:31 PM
Deep down, Phyllis does consider Jana a good friend. I know it.

Yup. What's a lil murder between friends? lol

Immadashell

DeeDee
Nov 27 2007, 02:37 AM
LML. Must. Go.

Are you the one who dislike Christel as Lily? You always getting on her at SON.

If you are While LMl getting the boot I hope they take some of her recast & some of the useless new characters.

I think Cane deserve better then Lily.

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

Rhiannon
Nov 27 2007, 12:19 AM
I'm sooooooooooooooooooo tired of GloHo going against Jack and trying to make him out as being the uber evil one, when she's been just as bad. I sincerely hope that someone at Y&R decides to finally write a storyline where all of GloHo's dirty deeds and schemes finally get exposed................

I so agree. They are starting to make me hate Gloria. She always wants to talk about how Jack wronged her but forgets the things she does. She wants her sons to bend over backwards to help her while she says poor me. I hope that face cream crime is exposed soon so we can stop hearing about it. It's time that storyline is resolved.

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

Immadashell
Nov 29 2007, 08:29 PM
DeeDee
Nov 27 2007, 02:37 AM
LML. Must. Go.

Are you the one who dislike Christel as Lily? You always getting on her at SON.

If you are While LMl getting the boot I hope they take some of her recast & some of the useless new characters.

I think Cane deserve better then Lily.

I might be in the minority here but I'm liking Cane and Lily. I think they are adorable and have some great chemistry.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Rhiannon
Nov 27 2007, 12:19 AM

I think they will eventually. I am still at the point where she makes me love to hate her. I get so mad at her at times, I want to throw things at the screen. It has been a long time that a villian or villianess on soaps has made me want to do that.

I am interested in what this letter John wrote was. I sure hope that they are not going to suddenly give Gloria all of John's money. Maybe they will and then she will get exposed - just when she thinks she has it all.

DeeDee
RIP GL

SteveFrame
Nov 30 2007, 12:41 AM
I sure hope that they are not going to suddenly give Gloria all of John's money.

They so are & she'll use it to buy Jabot. Watch.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply