Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: ALL STARS 2!; IS FILMING!!!!!!!
Topic Started: Nov 1 2007, 08:46 PM (675 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Survivor’s second all-star season is currently being filmed in Palau, the location for the show’s 10th season, according to reports.

Production started Monday, and Palau’s 10th season “locations will reprise their roles for Tribal Camps, Tribal Council, Challenges, Production Facilities, Loser Lodge, and the Ponderosa,” according to Survivor Maps.

TV Squad runs down the rumored participants for the second all-star edition, which will feature only contestants from seasons nine to 15. One rumored contestant is Julie Berry, which is suspicious because she is dating Jeff Probst.

RUMORED CAST LIST:

* From Survivor 9: Vanuatu: Julie Berry, Eliza Orlins, Ami
* From Survivor 10: Katie, Ian, Jenn, Coby
* From Survivor 11: Lydia, Judd, Gary
* From Survivor 12: Panama: Terry, Cirie, Shane
* From Survivor 13: Cook Islands: Ozzy, Parvati, Jonathan
* From Survivor 14: Fiji: Yau-Man, Michelle
* From Survivor 15: China: Courtney, James
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I am in shock over everyone from Season 10. They are just ridiculous.

And I am sad/mad Tom isn't there!

But SO HAPPY ABOUT ELIZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

No Tom. That is fucking wrong. I can't believe that. They have 4 from that season but no Tom.

King
Member Avatar

Yeah. It sucks. There's always a chance he turned them down or they tried to stay away from previous winners (which is probably a good thing), but KATIE!!?!?!?! IAN!?!?!?!

OY VEY.

I like the list over all though!

kelli_blue
Member Avatar

OMFG, I had no clue they were shooting another All-stars Survivor! Wow, how excited am I? :D

I can't believe Julie Berry is on it again though...isn't she Probst's girl? That doesn't seem fair.

Andre

There are only a handful of contestants that have been "confirmed" unofficially. This list will be subject to a lot of change.

crc
Member Avatar
Janelle Monae is Android # 57821 aka Cindi Mayweather

Am I the only the one that stopped being able to remember Survivor castaways names after the first few seasons? :lol: Seriously, I go to work and talk about the show with a co-worker and we're like "that anorexic girl" or "the chicken guy that scared the shyt out of me at tribal council." DAAAYUM!!! :lol:

Only a few of those names are familiar to me.

I don't think this All Star season is going to be as highly anticipated as the first one. I'm like "Who the funk are these people?" and I'm sure a lot of people feel that way. They haven't had a truly memorable cast in a long time. I guess part of that is because the novelty of the game has worn off, so hardly anything new happens anymore. But I also think the casting has been piss poor and they've stopped doing character development beyond the two or three people they like.

Jonatha

kelli_blue
Nov 2 2007, 07:31 AM
OMFG, I had no clue they were shooting another All-stars Survivor!  Wow, how excited am I?  :D

I can't believe Julie Berry is on it again though...isn't she Probst's girl?  That doesn't seem fair.

I doubt that Jeff is still with Julie. There have been rumors for years that Jeff goes out with women and men. I don't understand why they would bring her back if she did date him for a while, she might know too many things about the show. I'm happy about Yeo Man, I liked that guy! Another guy they should bring back for All Stars (I forgot his name) was the dolpin instructer who played a good game, got into the final three and dropped out so someone else could win - feeling guilty about something he had done. Also, what was the name of the guy from last year who won all the immunity challenges but lost to Yul? I called him 'Tarzan' because he was so physically good. I've forgot all their names, too crc. :lol:

~bl~
Member Avatar

Ozzy was the guy who climbed like Tarzan. I wish Survivor would do a "but they lost" All-Star edition, like a tourney of losers with all contestants that didn't even make the jury. I think most of the early season people were more memorable.

BL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply