Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bruening gets keys to "Knight Rider" TV Movie
Topic Started: Nov 2 2007, 02:54 AM (276 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Soap star gets keys to "Knight Rider" TV movie
Fri Nov 02, 1:25 AM ET

Meet the new Knight Rider.

"All My Children" hunk Justin Bruening is set as the lead in NBC's two-hour movie "Knight Rider," a "Transformers"-inspired sequel to the 1980s series about a man and his talking car. If successful, the movie could lay the groundwork for a new series.

Bruening will play the son of Michael Knight, the character played by David Hasselhoff in the original series. And like father, like son, the choice of Bruening closely resembles Hasselhoff's casting a quarter-century ago.

Like Bruening, Hasselhoff was a soap star ("The Young & the Restless") with few other credits when he landed "Knight Rider." He was almost the same age as Bruening, who is 28.

Bruening also follows in the footsteps of fellow "Children" alum Josh Duhamel, who made the transition to a primetime leading man as the star of NBC's "Las Vegas."

Bruening plays Jamie Martin on "Children" and also had a role on the ABC soap "One Life to Live."

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DramaKing
Member Avatar

yay for him. i ope it all works out.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Congrats to Justin. I had a feeling that he and Alexa Havins would hit the big time.
Quote Post Goto Top

kserox10

Congrats to him

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Congrats to Justin..He, Eric Winter, and Justin Hartley have probably been my 3 favorite soap hunks of recent years..and they are all doing well since moving on from soaps..this show has good potential...Hopefully it will have writers to write it though..

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

He was great on Cold Case. I look forward to this movie. I was always a Kitt fan. lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply